PDA

View Full Version : Mini Twins

metalmonkey
10-11-07, 07:20 PM
Just wondering, apart from the race w/ends how time extra is need for on top of that time? Such getting the bike ready ect......

Its something I'm really interested in, but before I start doing anything I need to know how days its takes up, so I can be off work. I was having chat with my supervisor today about getting time off to race he didn't sound very postive! Doh but then he is kinda anti bike any way!

Anyone info would be great.....want to make sure I can have time off before I start doing anything!

tranx
11-11-07, 11:22 AM
As far as I can tell you will need the two weekend days and the practise day (normally the friday).

Ie. I'm planning on travelling to the cicuit on the Thursday after work, practise day on Friday, race Saturday and Sunday, travel home on Sunday evening. For bemsee there will be 10 weekends at which the minitwins will race.

A couple of the tracks dont have a practise day before hand so you might want to budget time to do a trackday at them in the weeks before the race weekend.

As far as my work goes what I do in my own holiday time is my business, I just let my boss know which days I want off at the start of the year and then I'm set.

metalmonkey
11-11-07, 03:29 PM
Thanks for the info....yeah I only get so many days off a year think its 22 at the moment but I can do compressed hours if I want or some how get the days I'm off changed........