PDA

View Full Version : Weds meet ? - The Tap, Eastham Ferry

stewie
03-12-07, 03:00 AM
Are we meeting up this weds at the Tap ? just wondering whats happening.

Pedro68
03-12-07, 08:25 AM
Stewie, I should be there ... however, judging by the looks of the weather, I may end up turning up in the car :oops:

Speedy Claire
03-12-07, 04:01 PM
I`ll come if anyones going but i`ll definitely be in the car :D

stewie
03-12-07, 04:53 PM
Was wondering how many peeps from n wales or south of merseyside might be coming up, was only gonna say if its only people from liverpool coming why dont we do it a bit closer to home, the hen and chicken in Maghull perhaps ? just a thought.....

Speedy Claire
03-12-07, 05:29 PM
As you say so long as nobody from Wales is coming I think thats a brilliant idea... and its a nice pub too. Tis a biker meet on a Wednesday night isn`t it tho doubt there`d be many bikes there this time of year.

stewie
03-12-07, 05:34 PM
Well I just work down the road and its been quiet recently down there so might be ok, but dont want to exclude anyone who think they may be coming, so if you are planning to come let us know and we,ll stick with original plan of the tap if not we can head to the hen and chicken

stewie
05-12-07, 11:00 AM
Just had a missed call on my mobile, probably from work, so what,s occurring peeps ?

Speedy Claire
05-12-07, 01:29 PM
Not sure, i`m willing to go but wot about the others?

Pedro68
05-12-07, 01:44 PM
Errr ... I'm washing my hair :confused:

OK, so that's stretching the truth ... sorry I can't make it tonight (again) as I have a few things to sort out at home.

Catch up with y'all again soon ... I promise! ;-)

Pete