PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Day (Tues 25/12 if you don't know!)

Jester666
18-12-07, 10:21 AM
Right, As I almost out-Grinch Grinch I'm at a loose end on Xmas Day.

Partly due to the fact of having no life or friends I'll be going out for a ride, possibly from The Ace or Box Hill.

If there are any other like minded miseries/friendless souls out there let me know on the poll above!

If Mark is ok with it I may well pop over to see him at some point as well.

Biker Biker
18-12-07, 10:53 AM
Well if your at a loose end there is a spare place at the table round at my Dads......I'm off to Egypt to go ride the odd sand dune

Jester666
18-12-07, 10:57 AM
Can't you sneak me into your suitcase and carry me away to Egypt with you? :lol:

Spiderman
18-12-07, 11:30 AM
Hmm, Egypt. Sounds nice. Me jealous!

Jester old buddy, i'd love to be free on crimbo day. Yearly all it does is cause argumnets about whos family we are going to go to etc and i'd love to just stay out of it this year.
But since my dad is here i'm gonna have to spend it with my family and face the wrath of mrs Spidey later :roll:

Stig
18-12-07, 11:36 AM
If you find yourself out my way, come round for a coffee. :thumbsup:

chris8886
18-12-07, 02:08 PM
if i'm not required 4 anything in that middle part of the day between lunch and dinner and it's not peeing it down with rain (as the forcast suggests), then i'll join ya!!

Grinch
18-12-07, 02:11 PM
I shall be mostly eatin Turkey, and drinkin' snowballs...

Fizzy Fish
18-12-07, 02:13 PM
Right, As I almost out-Grinch Grinch I'm at a loose end on Xmas Day.

Partly due to the fact of having no life or friends I'll be going out for a ride, possibly from The Ace or Box Hill.

If there are any other like minded miseries/friendless souls out there let me know on the poll above!

well i just hope it's good weather for you, or you're gonna have a pretty rubbish day! [-o<

hey i know - you can use the handy Soho weather sticky to find out what the weather will be like in advance! what a great idea, i wonder who thought of that...

Biker Biker
18-12-07, 02:16 PM
Can't you sneak me into your suitcase and carry me away to Egypt with you? :lol:

Feel free sunshine.... :flower:

(I see you didn't fancy spending it with my family either ha ha)

Spiderman
18-12-07, 02:24 PM
well i just hope it's good weather for you, or you're gonna have a pretty rubbish day! [-o<

hey i know - you can use the handy Soho weather sticky to find out what the weather will be like in advance! what a great idea, i wonder who thought of that...

Some super cool, super handsome, super intelligent, super errrm man. No wait that cape wearer didnt have anythign to do with it al all.

How can a guy who wears his pants outside his suit be that smart, i ask you.

Oh and the guy who did it is super modest too ;)

Fizzy Fish
18-12-07, 02:29 PM
Some super cool, super handsome, super intelligent, super errrm man.

wow, i wonder when i would be able to meet such a great sounding guy? reckon he must be fighting off the laydeez...
:smt060

Jester666
18-12-07, 02:38 PM
Oi, behave you!! :lol:

Fizzy Fish
18-12-07, 02:42 PM
ahem, ok back on topic...

P dunno what time we're heading up to see my parents on Xmas Day, but you're welcome to pop round for a cuppa if you're out for a ride earlyish? (oh and bring some cake purlease! :D)

Jester666
18-12-07, 02:44 PM
May well do that just for me Xmas hug!!!

From Etienne of course!!! :lol:

Fizzy Fish
18-12-07, 02:47 PM
oh, and to clean the house like you promised??

Spiderman
18-12-07, 02:47 PM
wow, i wonder when i would be able to meet such a great sounding guy? reckon he must be fighting off the laydeez...
:smt060

:oops:

Fight them off? Never!

I'd rather enlarge the harem than fight them off :lol:

Jester666
18-12-07, 02:49 PM
oh, and to clean the house like you promised??

NO!!!! And it was like YOU suggested anyway!! :lol: Pervert!!

Fizzy Fish
18-12-07, 03:04 PM
NO!!!! And it was like YOU suggested anyway!! :lol: Pervert!!

so i guess that means i'm gonna have to clean the place myself then...?

Jester666
18-12-07, 03:06 PM
Depending on YOUR outfit I could be persuaded to "help"! :lol:

metalmonkey
18-12-07, 03:24 PM
I will be at home, as its one of my only days off for the xmas, I'm gonna kick and chill, I have so little free time I can't wait, I tried to take more time over xmas, it was a big NO for me, I needed it seems, but I need a break, I very tried!

Fizzy Fish
18-12-07, 03:28 PM
Depending on YOUR outfit I could be persuaded to "help"! :lol:

what you mean my nice smart clothes for going to see my parents in? i don't get it... :confused:

Jester666
18-12-07, 03:40 PM
Use MY imagination and you'll get the idea!! :smt118 :lol:

Fizzy Fish
18-12-07, 03:51 PM
:shock:

Bear
18-12-07, 03:56 PM
I will be mostly eating drinking and making merry.

Funny name for a dog I know...

Bear
18-12-07, 03:57 PM
Although I'd actually love to if my life was my own!

Spiderman
18-12-07, 04:12 PM
:shock:

PMSL!!!

:lol:

JediGoat
18-12-07, 04:38 PM
I intend to eat too much, drink too much, and relax too much (is that last one possible?:confused:) on Xmas day.

Am toying with the idea of going out for a bimble on Boxing Day tho.

Jo

CoolGirl
18-12-07, 06:18 PM
I'm off to Egypt to go ride the odd sand dune

me too! I feel a camel race coming on.....:cool:

Stig
18-12-07, 06:41 PM

Watch out for those sand dunes. They mess up your lines.

CoolGirl
18-12-07, 08:35 PM
Watch out for those sand dunes. They mess up your lines.

As long as I don't get a right-footed camel, I'll be fine!

monkey
19-12-07, 03:12 AM
Wish I could join you Paul but I'll be up at the Missus' parents and then onto mine Boxing Day. The roads will be lovely and empty apart from the mad dashes to get batteries from the garage. I wish you'd never posted this cos come Christmas afternoon when I'm sitting round the (mostly tea total) in-laws watching this years repeats and eating mince pies I'll be thinking of you. Damn you. Bahh humbug.

:smt088

rictus01
19-12-07, 11:09 PM
If Mark is ok with it I may well pop over to see him at some point as well.

Not doing nything mate, just another day for me, so feel free.

Cheers Mark.

SoulKiss
20-12-07, 09:38 AM
Wish I could join you Paul but I'll be up at the Missus' parents and then onto mine Boxing Day. The roads will be lovely and empty apart from the mad dashes to get batteries from the garage. I wish you'd never posted this cos come Christmas afternoon when I'm sitting round the (mostly tea total) in-laws watching this years repeats and eating mince pies I'll be thinking of you. Damn you. Bahh humbug.

:smt088

one word - Hip-Flask :P

Biker Biker
20-12-07, 10:07 AM

Oo when and where will you be?

Sharm 23rd till 26th
Luxor 27th till 30th
Cairo 31st till 4th

laMon
22-12-07, 11:49 PM
Oo when and where will you be?

Sharm 23rd till 26th
Luxor 27th till 30th
Cairo 31st till 4th

just a word of advice;), when i flew back from sharm airport 25-11-7, they wanted £2 for a can of drink:smt103. since ALL the people had to throw their drinks into the bin before getting through passport control, they had no choice:smt013 and everyone was getting their "gold dust" covered tins of coke. I think i have found a loophole in the system:smt045. I have a camel-pack rucksack, which has a water container of a 2l capacity:). I filled it up before leaving the hotel. Not one person attempted to ask me why I had 2l of liquid in my ruck sack:D:cool::cool:. I spent the ConneD drinks money to buy Duty free Vodka instead :tongue: :cool:

Back on topic;

it will be raining this Christmas...and cold...and....well just pants for riding,
but not for:drink:. Vodka to finish see above;)

monkey
23-12-07, 03:22 AM
Yeah Camelbak's are bloody great. Essential if your riding in hot weather I'd say. I've got a 2L one if you want to borrow it Biker Biker. It's not a huge rucksack.