PDA

View Full Version : Silverstone GP - Mon 31 March

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Fizzy Fish
10-01-08, 03:34 PM
Anyone interested in doing a trackday at the rather excellent Silverstone GP circuit on Monday 31 March?

It's with Hottrax and costs ?89 (and rising apparently!), so a good balance between cheapness and not being too cold!!

http://www.metcheck.com/REMOTE/CLIENTS/UK/METCHECK/STICKIES/GEN_STICKY.ASP?LOCATIONID=2481&CO=UK

Book here:
http://www.hottrax-online.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_45_133&products_id=15159

BOOKED - FAST
BlueSV650S

BOOKED - INTERS
Fizzy Fish
Lozzo
Tuono Grant
Jambo
Zombie Jesus

BOOKED - NOVICES
Teriyakimonkey
Cazza
Chris8886
petem
Jackhammer +1
Jester666
Swiss
Treacle
Sosha
Rigor
Bluethunder
Graemepaterson
Lylej
TSM
Benji

SPECTATORS
Devil Biccy
BigApe + MrsApe + LittleApes
Samnooshka
Paws
Jo
GP's GF

Suggestions of what to bring on the day:

- Tyre pressure gauge
- Tools - for removing number plate and mirrors (if they come off easily)
- Tape - for taping up lights, mirrors & speedo
- Driving licence - both parts
- The right kit - helmet with BS kitemark, gloves, boots, leathers (1-piece or 2-piece with connecting zip)

There is a canteen and petrol station on site, but you will need CASH to pay for fuel. I tend to take snack bars & a big bottle of water with me as well, as it's easy to get dehydrated (even in March!) and that affects your concentration.

Also worth checking tyres, chain, oil, etc prior to the day.

metalmonkey
10-01-08, 03:58 PM
Anyone interested in doing a trackday at the rather excellent Silverstone GP circuit on Monday 31 March?

It's with Hottrax and costs £89, so a good balance between cheapness and not being too cold!!

Yeah I could well be up for that, but I need to check da rota @ work. Its a computer thing which is broken right now, so can't check. How much for tution, what time is it starting, I'll probally stay at my parents that night closer you see:)

thor
10-01-08, 03:59 PM
Possibly! Mind you the SV is a bit slow on that track.

metalmonkey
10-01-08, 04:00 PM
I see no ones whats to come with me to Brands at the end of the month!

Fizzy Fish
10-01-08, 04:08 PM
I see no ones whats to come with me to Brands at the end of the month!

January's a bit too early for my liking, cold tyres, cold fingers, etc!

Re training, I don't know what they offer, but you could check out the Hottrax website.

Davies
10-01-08, 04:34 PM

It's with Hottrax and costs £89, so a good balance between cheapness and not being too cold!!

Definatley! Should have the new bike by then too :D

Demonz
10-01-08, 04:59 PM
Looks interesting for me too... big track though...

Fizzy Fish
10-01-08, 05:14 PM
cool, interest is growing! :D

Looks interesting for me too... big track though...

It's really nice - good surface and lots of space for passing, so you don't have to get as close to other bikes as you do on some of the narrower tracks. TBH it will take a couple of sessions to learn the track, but once you do the length keeps it interesting.

JediGoat
10-01-08, 05:24 PM
but once you do the length keeps it interesting.

It is just me that's waiting for a certain bear to read that remark? :D

Fizzy Fish
10-01-08, 05:29 PM
It is just me that's waiting for a certain bear to read that remark? :D

:smt046

oh dear walked into that one didn't I?!

Bear
10-01-08, 06:07 PM
I don't know what you mean...

I honestly think that if the part of my brain devoted to smutty innuendo's was harnessed for good, the worlds problems would be solved overnight...

I'm a maybe for this one: not sure if I'm allowed out on track after my last Crashy McGee moment, but I'll check with She Who Must be Obeyed closer to the time.

I got a new bike, and it'd be rude not too...

chris8886
10-01-08, 06:43 PM
I don't know what you mean...

I honestly think that if the part of my brain devoted to smutty innuendo's was harnessed for good, the worlds problems would be solved overnight...

I'm a maybe for this one: not sure if I'm allowed out on track after my last Crashy McGee moment, but I'll check with She Who Must be Obeyed closer to the time.

mate you have too!! i'm definately up for this, especially as it's on my day off as well!! :D we'll both keep it on the black stuff together this time around. she can't stop you, just give it the 'there's no point having the bike etc etc etc' line ;)

Treacle
10-01-08, 07:42 PM
Humm! Very very tempting. I might be up for this.

Blue_SV650S
10-01-08, 08:17 PM
I'd most likely be game, but would only book nearer the time! ;)

Davies
10-01-08, 09:44 PM
i'm definately up for this

[-(

Fizzy Fish
11-01-08, 08:17 AM

well I for one would consider it extremely rude if you didn't come along. I mean who is going to provide the entertainment otherwise? ;)

anyhoo it'll be a great chance to find out how fast it goes :D

[-(

:lol: you'll have to set up a handicap for him this time...how about we tie a van to his pillion grab rail?

Fizzy Fish
11-01-08, 08:18 AM
Humm! Very very tempting. I might be up for this.

oh and with Treacle coming along too it's guaranteed to be a very cool day! :D :D

Kinvig
11-01-08, 08:18 AM

a day before my big trip....I'm quite tempted....!

Swiss
11-01-08, 11:42 AM
Hummmmmmm, I can feel my first Trackday looming.

Paws
11-01-08, 04:11 PM
Im tempted (+1 possibly) esp as silverstone isnt v far from me. :)

rigor
11-01-08, 04:13 PM
I'm tempted too ......

Stig
11-01-08, 11:05 PM
Now that is almost in my price range. However, it's not in my price range at the moment.

More importantly than all of that, Bucket will still be off the road so that only leaves the Dullsville. I don't think so, do you :?:

Ah well.

plowsie
11-01-08, 11:13 PM
I'll come up and watch as i did when Blue and Weaselz were out there, the CBR is simply too slow to play around there (restricted)

Fizzy Fish
11-01-08, 11:45 PM
More importantly than all of that, Bucket will still be off the road so that only leaves the Dullsville. I don't think so, do you :?:

it would be worth bringing the dullsville if only to see if you can embarrass a few people!! ;)

Stig
12-01-08, 07:35 AM
it would be worth bringing the dullsville if only to see if you can embarrass a few people!! ;)

You know if only had a little bit of power for the straights I just might stand a chance of keeping up or over taking something in the corners. But by the time I would have got to a corner, they would have had a pit stop, checked tyre pressures and carried on again before I got there.

Nah, I think I'll wait until Bucket is back on the road. :lol:

metalmonkey
12-01-08, 07:00 PM
I'll come up and watch as i did when Blue and Weaselz were out there, the CBR is simply too slow to play around there (restricted)

Why not you could do it the 33bhp bike, others on the site have!

Not sure how you make ur bike 33bph,but if its easy take off then take it when you get to the track, then put back on again for the ride home, some allow you do did but you just need to ask them.

metalmonkey
12-01-08, 07:02 PM
Yeah I'm gonna go! I'll book the time of work next week or very soon and will go for that.

Blue posted about some tracks in Febuary, I may well go to that as well:D Anyone up for a track day in Febuary?

Cazza
12-01-08, 11:06 PM
You know if only had a little bit of power for the straights I just might stand a chance of keeping up or over taking something in the corners. But by the time I would have got to a corner, they would have had a pit stop, checked tyre pressures and carried on again before I got there.

Nah, I think I'll wait until Bucket is back on the road. :lol:

But what if I was there? I don't think you'd have any trouble passing me!

I am tempted...

Devil Biccy
13-01-08, 12:15 PM
I shall be returning from Skiing the day before so Minus any broken/cracked bones etc.. I may just turn up in the car for a few hours as support vehicle, although would love to try out the new bike on the track:smt045

Fizzy Fish
13-01-08, 06:15 PM
I shall be returning from Skiing the day before so Minus any broken/cracked bones etc.. I may just turn up in the car for a few hours as support vehicle, although would love to try out the new bike on the track:smt045

would be really good to see you again Saeed - has been AGES! Oh and you can be my grid girl anyday ;)

But what if I was there? I don't think you'd have any trouble passing me!

I am tempted...

Yay! do it! do it! :smt038

plowsie
14-01-08, 10:35 AM
Why not you could do it the 33bhp bike, others on the site have!

Not sure how you make ur bike 33bph,but if its easy take off then take it when you get to the track, then put back on again for the ride home, some allow you do did but you just need to ask them.
I would do it if i was mechanically minded or if it was easy, will try to find out just how easy it is then may be in on this one :)

petevtwin650
14-01-08, 12:24 PM
I would do it if i was mechanically minded or if it was easy, will try to find out just how easy it is then may be in on this one :)

Hey Big Boy, you have remembered that it's the NW3 29th and 30th. :cool:

plowsie
14-01-08, 12:27 PM
No I forgot actually, so I will not be up for this one lol.

helen
14-01-08, 01:22 PM
Will use up a precious day of annual leave i'm afraid :(

Jester666
14-01-08, 02:52 PM
I'm tempted too ......

I guess I'll have to go then as its the only way Im going to get me toolkit back!! :lol:

Bear
15-01-08, 10:58 PM
And the trousers I left in the back of their car!

Well, I've just broached the subject with Missus Bear and she hasn't stabbed me in the face with a pair of rusty pliers, so it's looking more possible...

monkey
16-01-08, 03:51 AM
Hmmn. I might be up for it if no-one minds being embarrased (By my slowness, not my quickness)! Perfect excuse to use up a days holiday before the beginning of April. What's the weather usually like in March? I had too many wet ones last year.

Learning the track?! I wish.

That is cheap.
:)

Fizzy Fish
16-01-08, 09:27 AM
Hmmn. I might be up for it if no-one minds being embarrased (By my slowness, not my quickness)! Perfect excuse to use up a days holiday before the beginning of April. What's the weather usually like in March? I had too many wet ones last year.

Learning the track?! I wish.

That is cheap.

all levels welcome BTW!

TBH you can't guarantee sunshine at any time of the year (just think back to last summer!), but March should at least be warm enough to be out on the bike all day. And, as you say, it's cheap!

Fizzy Fish
16-01-08, 09:29 AM
I guess I'll have to go then

it's looking more possible...

:smt041 :D

thor
16-01-08, 02:19 PM
This or donnigton on the 28th for £100. Hmmm....

I suppose I could do both, but that would be a lot of riding in 4 days!

jambo
16-01-08, 02:51 PM
Hummmmmmmmmm............

Trying to convince myself that it'll be better than last time I was there on the Bandit. The company should be excellent in any case! :D

Fizzy Fish
16-01-08, 03:14 PM
Much as the Bandit was a lovely bike, I'm pretty sure you'll have more fun on the kwak!

monkey
16-01-08, 04:10 PM
all levels welcome BTW!

Have you ever seen a fish riding a bicycle? I had one overtake me on a trackday.
:(

Treacle
16-01-08, 06:58 PM
Im getting even more tempted as time go's by.

monkey
17-01-08, 01:40 AM
Go on Treacle you know you want to. Something to look forward to eh?

SoulKiss
17-01-08, 10:12 AM
Even I am a possibility

Cazza
17-01-08, 10:24 AM
Has anyone booked yet? Ness?

Stu
17-01-08, 11:28 AM
S'pose
http://www.hottrax-online.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_45_133&products_id=15159
seeing as no one else has done the decent thing & provided a link :roll:

edit: just realised it's a Monday
S'pose not :cry:

Fizzy Fish
17-01-08, 11:34 AM
Has anyone booked yet? Ness?

should be sorting in the next week or so and will post up when I've done this

Jester666
17-01-08, 11:50 AM
OK booked...

The day off work. Just need to book it for real now.

I take it most of us will be in the novice group?

And what are the gravel traps like? :lol: :shock: :lol:

jambo
17-01-08, 12:15 PM
The hell with it, will try and get the day off work tomorrow (when everyone's in). Might need to do some work on the Kwak before then so it's in good shape, but te people going are so charming that it'd be a shame not to turn up:D

Fizzy Fish
17-01-08, 02:36 PM
cool!

Oh and Jester - there's plenty of run off for you ;)

SoulKiss
17-01-08, 02:39 PM
should be sorting in the next week or so and will post up when I've done this

Will have to wait until after th 25th to pay any money.

Also trying to convince my boss that he should bring his MV along, and call it a Team Building Day so I dont need to take a day off :)

Paws
17-01-08, 04:14 PM
yup i'll deffo be in novice group :)

Fizzy Fish
18-01-08, 09:23 AM
OK I'm booked up, so gonna make it nice and easy and post a web link to the right page an everything!

Please post up when you've booked, and I'll make a list on the first page of the thread. I'll be in inters this time, but am pretty sure that there will be lots in novices too so wherever you are it should be lots of fun!

yay really looking forward to this now! :D

monkey
18-01-08, 02:15 PM
BOOKED! Funny lady on the phone.

I asked how many spaces left and she couldn't say but there are at least ten left in Novice and ten in Inters.

Lovely.
:D:D

lukemillar
19-01-08, 02:54 AM
I wish I was still in the UK sometimes - This would be great fun - Silverstone GP is awesome :)

Blue_SV650S
20-01-08, 04:34 PM
Hey, I nearly missed an opportunity to link to one of my fave vids here didn't I :shock:

Silverstone GP circuit, you can't beat it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bULT4Jbgo)

Take that Mr Gixer!!:smt097 :D

monkey
20-01-08, 08:00 PM
Hey, I nearly missed an opportunity to link to one of my fave vids here didn't I :shock:

Silverstone GP circuit, you can't beat it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bULT4Jbgo)

Take that Mr Gixer!!:smt097 :D

Nice vid that Blue! Thanks. Will have to study it a bit more to try and learn the track. Lovely and wide.

KnightRider
20-01-08, 10:51 PM
Tempted.

Fizzy Fish
21-01-08, 03:12 PM

nice one, looking forward to it even more now! Can't seem to watch that vid without turning my head from side to side for the corners though! :lol:

are you fast group Blue?

Blue_SV650S
21-01-08, 03:17 PM
nice one, looking forward to it even more now! Can't seem to watch that vid without turning my head from side to side for the corners though! :lol:

are you fast group Blue?

:D

I haven't booked yet!! ;) Or do you mean was that vid taken in the fast group? If so, yes it was. :riding:

Fizzy Fish
21-01-08, 03:28 PM
Or do you mean was that vid taken in the fast group? If so, yes it was. :riding:

yes, that's what i was wondering

PS. post vids of you overtaking me on my gixer on the net and i'll poke your eyes out :lol: ;)

Blue_SV650S
21-01-08, 04:10 PM
yes, that's what i was wondering

PS. post vids of you overtaking me on my gixer on the net and i'll poke your eyes out :lol: ;)

If you liked that one, here another one on a Mille ... its not as exciting, but its still fun to watch the Ohlins working hard!! 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpGmbmRZeQ8

Fizzy Fish
21-01-08, 06:06 PM

If you liked that one, here another one on a Mille ... its not as exciting, but its still fun to watch the Ohlins working hard!! 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpGmbmRZeQ8

nice one, you don't hang around do you?! :lol:

StreetHawk
21-01-08, 07:52 PM
Are some of us Thames Valleyers welcome to gatecrash the party? :-)

Any idea when it would need to be booked by?

Lozzo
21-01-08, 08:18 PM
Put me down as a possible please. I'll be in inters on my CBR6 trackbike if I go. It'll be the first time I've ever ridden it more than 25 yards too.

Blue_SV650S
21-01-08, 08:29 PM
nice one, you don't hang around do you?! :lol:

:oops:

Its a cool track, nice and wide, so you can line someone up using a variety of different lines to great effect :) ... many of the 'normal' tracks are sometimes hard to make a move on a slower bike as there is only really one or so 'fast' lines ...

Anyway, get yourself there, you will love it :)

I intend to go if everything looks good nearer the time :)

monkey
21-01-08, 08:47 PM
He he he. Lines. Going in the right general direction's good enough for me! He he he. :smt038

Davies
21-01-08, 11:00 PM
Ness, any idea how many places are left? My dad is over from Australia that weekend.......I'm trying to convince him to have a go :cool:

Fizzy Fish
22-01-08, 08:06 AM
Are some of us Thames Valleyers welcome to gatecrash the party? :-)

Any idea when it would need to be booked by?

Absolutely! All are welcome. The ony constraint is the number of places avaiable with Hottrax, so the earlier you book the better.

It would be helpful if when people call to book, they check on the availability and post up to let everyone know?

Put me down as a possible please. I'll be in inters on my CBR6 trackbike if I go. It'll be the first time I've ever ridden it more than 25 yards too.

Excellent!

:oops:

Its a cool track, nice and wide, so you can line someone up using a variety of different lines to great effect :) ... many of the 'normal' tracks are sometimes hard to make a move on a slower bike as there is only really one or so 'fast' lines ...

Anyway, get yourself there, you will love it :)

I intend to go if everything looks good nearer the time :)

Have been a couple of times before and that's one of the reasons I like it so much - especially as I'm a wuss at passing so tend to just sit behind people on narrower tracks :roll:

Ness, any idea how many places are left? My dad is over from Australia that weekend.......I'm trying to convince him to have a go :cool:

Not sure - availability is 'green' at the moment (whatever that means!) but as mentioned it will start to fill up. Would be great to see your old man there BTW!! Is he going to show us young upstarts a thing or two? ;)

pete m
22-01-08, 03:48 PM
Let the rejoicing begin - im booked in novice - it sthe last day of winter (half price) so its a goodie to do...

Lookin foward to meeting all you SVboys & gals - lets all go to garage 20 as a meeting point...

pete m
22-01-08, 03:50 PM
Ps - come on BLUE ! you know you want to....

Blue_SV650S
22-01-08, 04:18 PM
Ps - come on BLUE ! you know you want to....

I intend to go ... but will only book nearer the time ... so much could happen between now and then!! ;) ... also I'd rather know if I have a reasonable chance of it being fair weather ;)

StreetHawk
22-01-08, 05:27 PM
Let the rejoicing begin - im booked in novice - it sthe last day of winter (half price) so its a goodie to do...

Lookin foward to meeting all you SVboys & gals - lets all go to garage 20 as a meeting point...

Did they say how many places were left in novice? I can't book till friday (payday :cheers:)

monkey
22-01-08, 07:20 PM

I don't like garage 20. It smells of wee. I will only go in 19 or 21.
:smt094

plowsie
22-01-08, 07:55 PM
Can anybody help me take my 'strictas out then i may be forced to come, but only if i have some money left fro m NW3

Blue_SV650S
22-01-08, 08:36 PM
Can anybody help me take my 'strictas out then i may be forced to come, but only if i have some money left fro m NW3

I don't think you can go on a restricted licence dude (do check that fact with the co first mind).

chris8886
22-01-08, 10:12 PM
I don't think you can go on a restricted licence dude (do check that fact with the co first mind).

yeh you can, you kust need to produce if they ask a restriction certificate or a dynograph i would think would do too. i went on one at lydden and they said to bring it, but in the end didn't even check it!!

although i have just e-mailed hottrax to check that i'm going to be ok to ride!

plowsie
23-01-08, 10:06 AM
I just rang Hottrax, the lady on the phone told me that as long as i have a licence I can ride any bike any power on track. They dont check the bikes over apparently!

monkey
24-01-08, 12:20 AM
Tell me someone how to Hottrax compare with focussed events? Do they have a suspension and tyre fella there? Can't bloody wait!

P.S. In black and white copied from the website:

http://www.hottrax-online.com/images/heading_sstonegp2007.gif
http://www.hottrax-online.com/templates/delta-845/images/buttons/english/image_enlarge.gif (javascript:popupWindow('http://www.hottrax-online.com/popup_image.php?pID=15159&image=0')) Silverstone Circuit, Northamptonshire
Licence and Age Requirements for Silverstone
You must be over 14 years of age to ride on a track day at Anglesey, Croft, Donington Park, Knockhill, Lydden, Mallory Park, Rockingham or Silverstone.. This is the same for our European Events.
You must produce either of the following licences to take part:
a) a DVLA motorcycle road driving licence. This may be restricted. (Photo card or paper licence)
b) a recognised competition licence of any level (ACU/FIM International etc.).
c) if you are between the age of 14 and 18 you must ensure that you have a responsible adult with you at all times

The maximum noise limit is 105db. Bikes tested over this noise limit may be excluded from the event with no refund of the event fee.

lukemillar
24-01-08, 12:45 AM
Tell me someone how to Hottrax compare with focussed events? Do they have a suspension and tyre fella there? Can't bloody wait!

P.S. In black and white copied from the website:

http://www.hottrax-online.com/images/heading_sstonegp2007.gif
http://www.hottrax-online.com/templates/delta-845/images/buttons/english/image_enlarge.gif (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:popupWindow%28%27http://www.hottrax-online.com/popup_image.php?pID=15159&image=0%27%29) Silverstone Circuit, Northamptonshire
Licence and Age Requirements for Silverstone
You must be over 14 years of age to ride on a track day at Anglesey, Croft, Donington Park, Knockhill, Lydden, Mallory Park, Rockingham or Silverstone.. This is the same for our European Events.
You must produce either of the following licences to take part:
a) a DVLA motorcycle road driving licence. This may be restricted. (Photo card or paper licence)
b) a recognised competition licence of any level (ACU/FIM International etc.).
c) if you are between the age of 14 and 18 you must ensure that you have a responsible adult with you at all times

The maximum noise limit is 105db. Bikes tested over this noise limit may be excluded from the event with no refund of the event fee.

Pretty much the same sort of thing as a focussed day. Tyre guy, suspension guy et al. Also the photographers they use are much better, posting pics of you on a website after the event so you don't have to buy on the day. Plus we can all look at pics of you with your knee down! :wink:

One nice thing they do is you acrue points as a loyalty scheme that don't expire (unlike focussed) so if you book a few days with them, then after a while, you may well find you can get a free trackday!

ljharmitt
24-01-08, 12:46 AM
can add me to possibles lol

Fizzy Fish
24-01-08, 08:33 AM
Also the photographers they use are much better, posting pics of you on a website after the event so you don't have to buy on the day.

That's good to know, as with Focussed it can be a real pain trying to get your pics.

Blue_SV650S
24-01-08, 09:36 AM
That's good to know, as with Focussed it can be a real pain trying to get your pics.

They must lose so much photography business that way ... I can't be bothered to queue to look at pics on the day, I either want to be riding, or packing up and going home!! ;)

Jackhammer
24-01-08, 11:53 AM
Fizzy - Me +1 booked and paid for the Novice group - SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

SoulKiss
24-01-08, 12:03 PM
Plus we can all look at pics of you with your knee down! :wink:

You can remove THAT much daylight and fresh air with Photoshop

SWEET!!!!

Fizzy Fish
24-01-08, 12:06 PM
Fizzy - Me +1 booked and paid for the Novice group - SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

nice one! will add you to the list

StreetHawk
24-01-08, 12:18 PM
I'm waiting to see what it costs to get my bike sorted, in the workshop on monday.. if it's all good then i'll book then... :-)

metalmonkey
24-01-08, 12:21 PM
Does anyone how space is left? I was gonna book next wednesday? if there is lack of space I will pay for it today....

Fizzy Fish
24-01-08, 05:01 PM
Does anyone how space is left? I was gonna book next wednesday? if there is lack of space I will pay for it today....

you should be OK to book next week, as the availability is still fairly good according to their website

Stig
24-01-08, 09:52 PM
Do watchers have to pay :?:

lukemillar
24-01-08, 10:38 PM
Do watchers have to pay :?:

Nope - Spectators go free :)

lukemillar
24-01-08, 10:39 PM
You can remove THAT much daylight and fresh air with Photoshop

SWEET!!!!

Obviously never heard of the 2ft long knee slider! :wink:

Zombie Jesus
24-01-08, 11:09 PM
I might be interested, anyone know if you can camp in the paddock/circuit grounds the night before? as it's a 3 hour trip for me to get there.

monkey
25-01-08, 12:06 AM
...Plus we can all look at pics of you with your knee down! :wink:...

Yeah right. He he. I'll have to dig out your guide again AND hang those extra large sliders off my knees.

Not sure if you can camp there but there must be a cheapo B and B somewhere near or a lot nearer.

Just had a look and there's one for £20 a couple of miles away. Can't go wrong:

http://www.thebandbdirectory.co.uk/bed_breakfast/heart_of_england/northamptonshire/1296

lukemillar
25-01-08, 12:32 AM
Yeah right. He he. I'll have to dig out your guide again AND hang those extra large sliders off my knees.

Not sure if you can camp there but there must be a cheapo B and B somewhere near or a lot nearer.

Just had a look and there's one for £20 a couple of miles away. Can't go wrong:

http://www.thebandbdirectory.co.uk/bed_breakfast/heart_of_england/northamptonshire/1296

my guide???? It was just some advice on body-positioning! And I got it with thanks from a friendly CBR forum:D

Have you seen my new choice of bike? I think you will approve :wink:

Lozzo
25-01-08, 12:52 AM
I might be interested, anyone know if you can camp in the paddock/circuit grounds the night before? as it's a 3 hour trip for me to get there.

Oh I'm so lucky, it's about 35 minutes for me if the traffic is bad

Jester666
25-01-08, 07:56 AM
Booked in the slow group!! :lol: :smt041 :smt041 :lol:

Fizzy Fish
25-01-08, 08:02 AM

Sometimes you can camp on site, but usually only if the organisers have the track booked the day before/after as well. Best to call Hottrax and check.

Booked in the slow group!! :lol: :smt041 :smt041 :lol:

:rave:

BTW is that the CBT session or the novices? ;)