PDA

View Full Version : The "Are you gonna be at soho this friday as paws is gonna be there" thread

Paws
22-01-08, 06:46 PM
as title says, shock horror i should be at the soho meet on friday, need cheering up as ive now been signed off work until 11th Feb, leg is taking its time healing.:(
And yes you'll all see me on Sunday at the ace aswell, think you guys can cope? :p

metalmonkey
22-01-08, 07:29 PM
Nope I'm working so no chance, but if you guys are the Ace any time Friday night then let me know, I may be able to do a drive by:smt077

Though Sunday should be fine for me to come and meet you at the ace, I will be halkf asleep though.

anna
22-01-08, 07:33 PM
suppose so .. without bike though

Jester666
22-01-08, 08:06 PM
I guess so!! I mean what else is there to do on a Friday night? :lol:

Spiderman
22-01-08, 08:08 PM
suppose so .. without bike though

What jester said :D

And Anna...bring a bloody lid this time will ya hun, i hate the idea of anyone comming to soho and having to make their way home on public transport. Its wrong i say. Just plain wrong.

Jester666
22-01-08, 08:09 PM
What Jester said :D

And Anna...bring a bloody lid this time will ya hun, i hate the idea of anyone comming to soho and having to make their way home on public transport. Its wrong i say. Just plain wrong.

+1 :rolleyes:

Kinvig
22-01-08, 08:21 PM
bloody hell - this thread's up a bit early, innit?

I'll make it - I have gifts for jester

Devil Biccy
22-01-08, 08:44 PM
bloody hell - this thread's up a bit early, innit?

I'll make it - I have gifts for jester

And possibly me if that other bloke does not want the Crash bung???

Kinvig
22-01-08, 09:15 PM
And possibly me if that other bloke does not want the Crash bung???

Yup, I've pm'd him so I'm awaiting a response - but you've got second dibs!

chris8886
22-01-08, 09:55 PM
Yup, I've pm'd him so I'm awaiting a response - but you've got second dibs!

it's never too early!! i will be making an attempt to get there, but am unsure as of yet.

ethariel
22-01-08, 10:27 PM
Mmmmmm gonna try for 2 weeks in a row here :)

Paws
22-01-08, 10:36 PM
lol im bored/fed up and in pain so i thought id cheer meself up by seeing who i can play with on friday ;)

Sid Squid
22-01-08, 10:45 PM
I'm not voting as there's no "S'pose" option.

chris8886
22-01-08, 11:18 PM
Mmmmmm gonna try for 2 weeks in a row here :)

:o

lol im bored/fed up and in pain so i thought id cheer meself up by seeing who i can play with on friday ;)

i'm there!! :crutches::p

Bear
23-01-08, 11:23 AM

See, I knew this would confuse the Squidster. Quick Paws, put a s'pose option on the poll before he goes on a rampage and destroys us all!!!

Ahem...

I might be there, depending on work stuff. Prob'ly make it at some point.

Grinch
23-01-08, 11:30 AM
I don't think so, as I shall mostly be traveling to Portsmouth.

JediGoat
23-01-08, 01:25 PM

Ahhh.....whereas I am giddy with excitement at the inclusion of a 'maybe' option :p

So....maybe

Jo

JediGoat
23-01-08, 01:26 PM
By the way, is this Sarah's farewell Soho meet?

Bear
23-01-08, 01:30 PM
I believe so, although she's also coming to the Ace on Sunday

TEC
23-01-08, 07:30 PM
Nope :(

One day I will just show up again, not just yet though ;)

rictus01
23-01-08, 07:32 PM
Nope :(

One day I will just show up again, not just yet though ;)

yeah me to :(

Messie
23-01-08, 07:36 PM
No. It's January, it's cold and dark and I live many, many miles away.

Where's the option for "I'll be there in spirit but not in the flesh"?

Quite possibly Ace on Sunday tho

Stig
23-01-08, 07:37 PM
I'm not sure I can handle two doses of Paws within a week so I had better miss this Friday.

Actually, as is now predictable, I can't make this Friday. :(

Treacle
24-01-08, 09:38 PM
Im sure I will be wobbling up there at some point.

Davies
24-01-08, 10:53 PM

Yep, me too.......been a while since drunk Paul turned up :D

monkey
25-01-08, 04:15 AM
Maybe, just maybe. Hopefully. For a quick one.
:)

Swiss
25-01-08, 09:06 AM
That's cos you can't ride for toffee. . . . . . . .

CoolGirl
25-01-08, 09:14 AM
I'll be bussing it down for a coffee early doors.

Stig
25-01-08, 10:30 AM
Well I definitely wont be attending now. Nathan has to go back into hospital. :sad:

rictus01
25-01-08, 10:43 AM
Well I definitely wont be attending now. Nathan has to go back into hospital. :sad:

Dam, sorry the hear that Si, no improvement then I take it.

Well hope it's sorted out as soon as possible and the little guy is back to his super fast, high energy, needing eyes in the back of your head to watch him, self.

Take care, catchup soon.

Chers Mark.

anna
25-01-08, 01:46 PM
sorry to hear that Si hope he gets well soon.

Paul,.. is that cause the Duc went for a reasonable price????

Zig I was a bit stupid this morning and was running late and forgot to pick up lid so dont worry i will get home by tube.

See you guys later

chris8886
25-01-08, 02:04 PM

this isn't so good. give my best to the little fella!!

Zig I was a bit stupid this morning and was running late and forgot to pick up lid so dont worry i will get home by tube.

someone's going to be in trouble!! lol;)

anna
25-01-08, 02:10 PM
this isn't so good. give my best to the little fella!!

someone's going to be in trouble!! lol;)

.. no it's only me that will suffer having to get home via tube instead of a nice comfy pillion seat!

metalmonkey
25-01-08, 02:36 PM
Hey just a though if any you head down the Ace after soho give me a call I know some you have my number, if I'm able I will stop by.

Stig
25-01-08, 02:44 PM
S'ok. Been to the hospital and back again already. Things are not as bad as first thought. He's still poorly but a stay in the hospital will not be required. So medicine every two hours day and night and he'll be fine in a week.

Still not coming though. Meg demands she is chauffeured to her gymnastics lesson. :roll:

Grinch
25-01-08, 02:51 PM
.. no it's only me that will suffer having to get home via tube instead of a nice comfy pillion seat!

I'd have given you a lift... but then I'm not coming. Giggity!

Davies
25-01-08, 02:59 PM
Paul,.. is that cause the Duc went for a reasonable price????

Nope, she didn't hit the reserve so is being relisted tonight for 3 days. It's my mate's birthday tonight.....any excuse really ;)

Si, hope the little guy gets better soon.

metalmonkey
25-01-08, 03:07 PM

I hope that he feels better, its good that he doesn't have to stay in hospital. Take care mate.

Fizzy Fish
25-01-08, 03:11 PM
S'ok. Been to the hospital and back again already. Things are not as bad as first thought. He's still poorly but a stay in the hospital will not be required. So medicine every two hours day and night and he'll be fine in a week.

GWS Nathan :grouphug:

jambo
25-01-08, 04:20 PM
I have no motorbike today as one of the people I work with is having a birthday party. I may swing through drunk later.....

Bear
25-01-08, 04:23 PM
Woohoo! I'll be there, and trying to have sex in, at, on or against all the drunk people!

CoolGirl
25-01-08, 05:01 PM
Woohoo! I'll be there, and trying to have sex in, at, on or against all the drunk people!

it'll fall off if you carry on like that!

monkey
25-01-08, 05:22 PM
Can't believe I'm gonna be missing all the drunken people. I've promised the missus some time on the love machine tonight so it's gonna be a quick one for me (Short amount of time in Soho that is). Following Bear's remark thank God I'm riding and not drinking!

Question for anyone who reads this before I see you: What on Earth is "chasing pavements"? and why does that girl keep asking whether she should?

:)

ibishu
25-01-08, 07:02 PM
right, i will be along, with a random australian or two along. whatever you do, don't let him sit on your bike unless you are holding it though!

Lozzo
26-01-08, 02:13 AM
Maybe I'll be there in a couple of weeks if my bike is fixed by then. The plan was to make a surprise visit this Friday but that was scuppered on Thursday - there's no way I'm riding the 250 flat-trakka thing that far or turning up in a car. Can't even use the naked silver thing because I sold that on Thursday morning and I'm not tempting fate by riding it again.

See you down there when the black thing is fixed.

Kinvig
26-01-08, 08:28 AM
i had loads of traffic issues trying to get to soho yesterday. Loads of diversions & traffic & stupid cyclists. I got fed up & pointed my bike towards Clapham.

Stig
26-01-08, 08:46 AM
Maybe I'll be there in a couple of weeks if my bike is fixed by then. The plan was to make a surprise visit this Friday but that was scuppered on Thursday - there's no way I'm riding the 250 flat-trakka thing that far or turning up in a car. Can't even use the naked silver thing because I sold that on Thursday morning and I'm not tempting fate by riding it again.

I assume your talking about the sv :?: What's wrong with it :?:

Devil Biccy
26-01-08, 12:32 PM
i had loads of traffic issues trying to get to soho yesterday. Loads of diversions & traffic & stupid cyclists. I got fed up & pointed my bike towards Clapham.

Okey dokey thought I'd missed you hope dinner was good

Treacle
26-01-08, 02:22 PM

Will be good to meet you Loz. New face's are always welcome. :)

CoolGirl
26-01-08, 03:37 PM

me an' all as I had to ber home by 9. except I pointed the bus towards Islington. (OK, i got off, crossed the road and caught the one going back.)

chris8886
26-01-08, 11:01 PM
good to see everyone as ever. hope the lovely paws and tsm got home all safe and well!!

monkey
27-01-08, 11:11 PM
What bike did Laura buy? Wasn't she collecting one there?

Jester666
27-01-08, 11:30 PM
Sarah/Ibishus blue curvy 650s.

Paws
27-01-08, 11:40 PM
good to see everyone as ever. hope the lovely paws and tsm got home all safe and well!!

Awww cheers :), yup got home fine, sv is tucked up at rics keeping his one company :-D

Paws
27-01-08, 11:40 PM
What bike did Laura buy? Wasn't she collecting one there?

lol, why didnt ya just pm and ask me? :-D

monkey
27-01-08, 11:45 PM
Cos I didn't know you'd be on here and I didn't think of it! Plus my PMs are nearly full and I don't like getting rid of them in case I lose something important. :)

chris8886
28-01-08, 09:42 AM
lol, why didnt ya just pm and ask me? :-D

Cos I didn't know you'd be on here and I didn't think of it! Plus my PMs are nearly full and I don't like getting rid of them in case I lose something important. :)

plus she wouldn't have told you as NOONE would tell me!!!! :smt013:shaking:

Paws
28-01-08, 10:46 AM
lol, i would have told monkey as hes cool and has a sexy bike :-)

chris8886
28-01-08, 07:02 PM
lol, i would have told monkey as hes cool and has a sexy bike :-)

:smt103:smt022

:smt076:evil:

:smt097:smt071

(i know when i'm not wanted ;) )

Paws
28-01-08, 08:30 PM
Luv ya really mate ;)