PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

metalmonkey
24-01-08, 03:59 PM
Does anyone have a 17mm deep sockect and driver I could barrow please!

I don't have one in my current tool set, and I need one to take my R&G crash bungs so I can remove the lower faring. I will be at the Ace on Sunday and could return it Wednesday once I have put my bike back togther.

I know to buy better tools, though at the moment I have no clue what kind of tools I'm gonna need for my bike. If anyone does that would be ace! Thanks.

Spiderman
24-01-08, 04:02 PM
dude, speak to me tonight when you come round.

FG1
24-01-08, 05:28 PM
If you get no joy from the spidery one, let me know and you can borrow mine.

metalmonkey
24-01-08, 06:33 PM
Thanks thats awesome, will you be at the Ace on Sunday? Will you be able to make it on the day? If you could take some photos that would be awesome:cool:

FG1
24-01-08, 10:44 PM
Not too sure if I can get down on Sunday as I am on days, going to try though.
I will take it to the Ace tomorrow on the off chance. Do you just need the socket or do you need the rest of the gubbins aswell.

metalmonkey
25-01-08, 01:48 AM
Thanks, I will bring down my tool kit so we can what works......that probally the best thing.

I may also be able to loan a kit from zig as well, so what works really. Though I looked at the Halfords pro kit, looks good stuff, may end with one of those may be. Could well be a good investment.

I guess I'll be there about 1pm, for a short time, working in the evening doh!

Biker Biker
25-01-08, 08:19 AM
I was fitting R & G's last weekend and am now the proud owner of a pair of 17mm sockets..... £3.49 for a 1/2 inch at Halfords