PDA

View Full Version : Motoliner this saturday, need anything taken?

jambo
04-02-08, 11:53 AM
I'm going down to Maidstone Motoliner this weekend to get a couple of front wheels straightened (I hope).

If you have any less than straight bits that you can either get to my house or easily go on the back of a bike, let me know and I can take them along with me....

Jambo

Sudoxe
04-02-08, 12:00 PM
Rear subframe, 16 sets of handlebars....oh right ok...Nope

Bear
04-02-08, 08:18 PM
My sexuality? Ok, they haven't got a jig big enough...

Stu
04-02-08, 08:26 PM
Couple of front discs?
Not really looking to pay for them to be straigtened unless anyone wants them (Gsxr) but if they could tell me if they really are Fubar or not - or is that too cheeky.

Anyone want SV forks if they get straigtened?

Also got an SV yoke for apraisal :???:

Raf
05-02-08, 01:31 AM
Erm an old CBR600? :D

Not kidding, a friend of mine needs his subframe straightened but of course on one of those CBR the frame and subframe are one piece. No? Oh well worth a try!

jambo
05-02-08, 10:24 AM
I'll be going next saturday now as they don't have time this week. I will be going down in a Toyota Aygo, so Raf, the entire motorcycle will have to wander itself down there. I will take items that people want straightened and let you know if they can be done. I'd rather not turn up with a whole lot of scrap and ask if it can all be assessed for free. Usually they will either give it a go or tell you it's total rubbish.

Jambo