PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Mens RST Force Textile/Leather Trousers - paid 100 for em, give me 40 quid + they're urs

Paul the 6th
06-02-08, 03:59 PM
http://www.paulwilson.me.uk/godesign/pants.bmp
(nearest pic I could find since havent got a photo to hand)

Selling my XL/XXL RST Force Textile & Leather trousers (think that's what they're called) due to having bought a 2 pc heing gericke suit.

They're a textile construction with leather around the crotch/stress zones. They've got CE approved protection on the knee's, a removable thermal lining, 2 waist pockets with zips and velcro around the cuff of each leg. I bought them in july last year for 100 quid and need the money/space. If you're local (mirfield/cleckheaton, west yorkshire) and want to try them on before buying, let me know and we'll sort something out. Failing that, make me an offer :smt006

ta, paul w

Dave20046
16-06-09, 03:05 PM
bump
Any chance these'll fit my lanky walking sticks?

Paul the 6th
16-06-09, 03:26 PM
in all honesty dave, I couldn't even tell you where these are now. I'll see if I can dig them out for ya. We've moved house twice since I posted this and I threw alot of 'junk' away in a fit of rage having had to box, moved and unbox twice.... "WE DON'T EVEN NEED TWO THIRDS OF THIS CRAP!" type moment.

which leads me to my next question.. has anyone seen a small grey rabbit anywhere?

Dave20046
16-06-09, 04:01 PM
checked the oven?

nice one lemme know if you find em.