PDA

View Full Version : WSB - Phillip Island 2nd March *may contain spoiler*

fizzwheel
28-02-08, 01:13 PM
I'm hoping Haga has a better weekend this weekend.

stewie
28-02-08, 03:22 PM
Yeah me too, ive got him in the fantasy league along with max neukirchener, he,ll be fine if he calms down a bit, kagayama gots a suspected broken collar bone and probably wont be at philip island though

Jester666
28-02-08, 03:51 PM
My Uncle Richard is off to this!

He's having his Factory R Tuono shipped down to Melbourne. He has a full VIP package as well as the oportunity to lark about on the track after the race!!!

Sweet!

John 675
02-03-08, 01:56 PM
i think there will be plenty of bits for your uncle to pick up after that first race lol, crash tastic ! ! ! !

Pedrosa
03-03-08, 02:01 PM
Unless there appears to be much more parity of bike and rider performance this season in Moto GP, I can see many switching over to watch the WSBK series. The opening two rounds have been sensational.

Far from it being an easy earner competition you have the likes of Carlos Checa,Max Biaggi,Haga,Corser and Super Troy really going at it. Fonsi Nieto looks a lot better rider this time around based on the fact that he is no longer on the poor performing Kawasaki.Max is super fast on his machine which is the same as what Bayliss rides and I expect if all goes well this season that he will step in and take the Aussies seat in the factory team next season. Just hope he recovers fast and learns to get the bike home more often.

It really is all looking very promising.

sinbad
03-03-08, 04:11 PM
Supersport looks like it will be equally entertaining also.