PDA

View Full Version : yay!

DoubleD
22-03-08, 04:18 PM
I have finished fitting my HEL brake lines and only took 15mins to bleed them BONUS!

Now I'm just waiting for the weather to stop chucking everthing at me so I can get out there and try them out with my new bars.

Bike is now all ready and just in time for NW3 :smt026:smt026:smt026:smt026

yorkie_chris
22-03-08, 04:20 PM
I'm nearly done with my gixxery stuff ... but just had a thought ... it's been snowing today, and I've got race tyres fitted ... this might not be a good idea!

zunkus
22-03-08, 04:22 PM
How much did the Hel brake lines cost you DoubleD and from where?

DoubleD
22-03-08, 04:31 PM
Got them as part of a kit a bought. But you can get them for about ?60 direct from HEL and they will make them to the lengh you want with any angle banjo fitted.

I had to send mine in to have different banjos fitted. Sorted for FREE as well.

http://www.h-e-l.co.uk/

zunkus
22-03-08, 10:49 PM
OK, thanks mate.

DoubleD
24-03-08, 01:44 PM
Just got back after a nice 2 hour ride, the brakes are working fine as well and the new handle bars are just so nice! took a few miles to get used to them and now feels really nice in the corners and I feel really connected to the bike and it feels really planted.

Get a little more wind blast but not bothered by that at all.

Got hit be rain and hail and still felt good in the corners as well.

I LOVED IT! BRING ON NW3

Girth
24-03-08, 08:46 PM
Just got back after a nice 2 hour ride, the brakes are working fine as well and the new handle bars are just so nice! took a few miles to get used to them and now feels really nice in the corners and I feel really connected to the bike and it feels really planted.

Get a little more wind blast but not bothered by that at all.

Got hit be rain and hail and still felt good in the corners as well.

I LOVED IT! BRING ON NW3

Ah good stuff! I'll have to have a sit on your bike and have a feel of the set-up, wouldn't mind putting one on mine.

See you at NW3! :p:p:p:p:p