PDA

View Full Version : Armour

newts924
20-04-08, 03:51 PM
Hi,
Just getting into this biking lark after not riding for 10 years, and today i have just bought a second hand RST leather jacket from the market, but it has not come with any armour.
Just want to know if you can buy armour for these jackets and if so where is the best place to get them from.

I am on a tight bugdet at the moment that is way i have bought a second hand one, however looking to buy a decent one later on.

Many Thanks

Shane

PS. Does anyone know what type of jacket this is as it has no name on it apart from RST.

Sorry if i am being a bit thick. :D:D

Aiki
20-04-08, 04:44 PM
Forcefield do the best armour, sound distribution is a good place to get it from, follow link
http://www.sounddistribution.co.uk/search.asp?searchbox1=Forcefield&subcategory=Body+Protection&category=Motorcycle+Clothing

Rhiwbina_Squirrel
20-04-08, 05:31 PM
I spoke to a guy about this today. Knox come highly rated and I ended up going with the knox contour back protector. I'm wearing it now and it's very comfy (I don't usually wear it, just trying to break in my new leathers XD). To find out what 'model' the jacket is I'd get on RST's website and see if you can match the jacket to one on there or maybe check the tags with the washing instructions on(?) Hope this helps.

Alex