cb5_keith
05-05-08, 04:02 PM
WARNING CONTAINS BSB RESULT SPOILER

...was absolutely jaw dropping, again.
13th to 1st, in style.

:notworthy:

fizzwheel
05-05-08, 04:09 PM
If you're going to post race results please put spoiler in the title otherwise you ruin it for those people who havent seen the race yet

thanks

cb5_keith
05-05-08, 04:13 PM
If you're going to post race results please put spoiler in the title otherwise you ruin it for those people who havent seen the race yet

thanks

Apologies, didn't think about that one!
Thanks Fizz

markmoto
05-05-08, 05:04 PM
+1 he rode an excellent race the second race was amazing to.

Lissa
05-05-08, 05:24 PM
4 great races to watch today......................big up to Glen Richards winning on the 675 too!

cb5_keith
05-05-08, 05:58 PM
big up to Glen Richards winning on the 675 too!
That last lap and corner was immense!

markmoto
05-05-08, 07:05 PM
4 great races to watch today......................big up to Glen Richards winning on the 675 too!

+1 to see a triumph win was great :D and glen richards is a top bloke what an pass on the last corner :cool:

weazelz
06-05-08, 12:58 PM
good to see that Haslam has been penalized for riding like a tw4t again:

http://www.crash.net/motorsport/bsb/news/162950-0/haslam_excluded.html

he's rather too good at sticking it up the inside & then not making the corner if you ask me .. or greg lavilla, or karl harris

fizzwheel
06-05-08, 08:12 PM
Yep about time he got his wrists slapped, he's looking dangerous and desperate no way was he going to make that move stick, if Sykes hadnt have been there he'd have crashed all by himself...

Red Herring
06-05-08, 09:27 PM
Sorry mate, got to disagree with you there. That was a straight racing incident, as good as it gets. I've done worse and had it done to me. Sykes left a gap and Haslam was well into it when Sykes tried to close it. He knew he was there right enough and just came of worst, and if you watched the post race interview it was written all over his face. If they had both stayed on we would all be raving over what a brilliant race they had, we all love to see close action so it's wrong to sling mud when it doesn't always work out. Put it down to experience, you can bet Sykes will.

weazelz
06-05-08, 09:35 PM
Sorry mate, got to disagree with you there...
if it was a one-off then I'd probably agree with you, he just does it a bit too often

fizzwheel
06-05-08, 09:54 PM
if it was a one-off then I'd probably agree with you, he just does it a bit too often

At the moment he certainly seems to IMHO