PDA

View Full Version : BSB Brands Hatch *Spoiler May Contain Results*

Jdubya
09-05-08, 06:18 AM
Well, the grid remains the same as set during the first outing in March with Shakey at the front.
After a bad result in race one and a disqualification from race 2 at Oulton, Leon Haslam will be out to make a point and gain some ground on the Ducati riders' lead at the front. Karl Harris looked good during qualifying and free practice at Brands last time out and after having a few bits and bobs of bad luck at the last two race meets, he will be out for some good finishes as well.
Not to mention the likes of Sykes, Rutter, Crutchlow who will also be looking for podiums.

With track time being restricted due to the meet being shared with BEMSEE racers and the weather looking to play the part, there is a full race-card!

Qualifying and free practice starts at 09h00 saturday and the first race at 13h10.

Heres to a good weekend on circuit!

Jdubya

Alpinestarhero
09-05-08, 07:27 AM
It's gonna be awesome!!!! I'm going to try and get there sorta early because:

I want to park my bike under the tree's, so it dosnt get all hot and burn my bum when I sit on it

I want to go and get loadsa pictures from all the best places before there are too many photographers all with the same idea

I want to see as much biking action as I can!!!!

wooo!!!!

Matt

Jdubya
10-05-08, 06:05 AM
Well, Karl Harris will be sitting this one out...

Biker Biggles
11-05-08, 09:45 PM
What a stonking days racing.I do like the idea of sticking some Bemsee club/MRO races on the card as well.So much better value than normal.I was at Hawthorn and that Rizzla Suzuki went bang just a few feet away.What a mess it made.:o

Jdubya
11-05-08, 09:47 PM
Yeah, brilliant two days out! Trickywoos got some photos of that accident at hawthorns in race 2...I'm sure she'll be along to post them.

Benn
11-05-08, 10:50 PM
I agree, a brilliant day out and fantastic weather... my forehead an neck feel a little tender now though!

Alpinestarhero
12-05-08, 08:19 AM
I got some good pics yesterday :D Some have the fence in the way though. I'll sort them out and post them up; most of them need to be made a bit brighter / contrast increased a bit but I dont have any editing software for that I dont think :(

Was gutted tom sykes craashed out of race two, i was hoping he'd go for the win.

Still, no double for shakey, that is a silver lining for me ;)

Matt

Jdubya
12-05-08, 12:59 PM
I got some good pics yesterday :D Some have the fence in the way though. I'll sort them out and post them up; most of them need to be made a bit brighter / contrast increased a bit but I dont have any editing software for that I dont think :(

Was gutted tom sykes craashed out of race two, i was hoping he'd go for the win.

Still, no double for shakey, that is a silver lining for me ;)

Matt

Agreed...

Just looking at your photos you must have walked past me a few times then...

trickywoos
13-05-08, 12:15 PM
Yeah, brilliant two days out! Trickywoos got some photos of that accident at hawthorns in race 2...I'm sure she'll be along to post them.
Yup I did, will do proper post later- got too many pics to go through!!

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w34/trickywoos/resizemalcash2.jpg

Biker Biggles
13-05-08, 12:48 PM
Is that Malcolm Ashleys bike exiting via the perimeter fence at Hawthorn?
If so you must have been standing almost next to me.:cheers:

Did you get any pics of Tom Sykes Rizzla Suzuki?Interesting new powder coat white paint scheme once the marshalls had finished with it.:D

trickywoos
13-05-08, 01:53 PM
Indeed I have! Must have been right by you- was battling to keep in the sunshine!!! :D Have loads of pics and will try and post over next couple of days!!

This white bike you mean?

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w34/trickywoos/resizesykes.jpg

Alpinestarhero
13-05-08, 02:41 PM
I think they might needx to put a higher fence at hawthorns - a few bikes have gone over the barrier there; cant be safe for the marshalls?

Great pic of the bike on the wall though!!!

Jdubya
13-05-08, 07:08 PM
I have a few photos which I'll post up in the photos thread that AH started.