PDA

View Full Version : Mallory Park BSB Camping

MR UKI (1)
30-05-08, 10:58 PM
Anybody camped at Mallory before? Whats the facilities like and how much was it? Their website is rubbish and just states 'a charge for camping may be made'. Thought i'd try it as a pre flight camping check the week before the AR.

kwak zzr
01-06-08, 02:05 PM
were camping at mallory this year fri night and sat night, its £3 per person per night. i phoned mallory for the tickets and go the paddock passes too :) should be a good weekend.

MR UKI (1)
01-06-08, 06:05 PM
were camping at mallory this year fri night and sat night, its £3 per person per night. i phoned mallory for the tickets and go the paddock passes too :) should be a good weekend.

Do you need a camping neighbour?! £3 a night is good. I'm off on the Friday so camping Thursday, Friday and Saturday methinks. You taking the car?

RPC_SV
04-06-08, 06:20 PM
I live in kirkby mallory, which is the village where mallory park is situated. There was a round of the british motoX championship there last weekend, and i must say i was VERY impressed with the set up... the event managers did a good job of filling the field where i walk my dogs lol.

I think the BSB camping spots should be plentiful and the amenities are generally very good. It was a fantastic atmosphere at the weekend too.... drink and lots of friendly people!

timwilky
04-06-08, 06:42 PM
Friend had his race bike nicked whilst camping at Mallory. He had been out and the gates were locked when he got back, so had to leave van outside. Next morning the back doors had been crow bared and his race blades missing

kwak zzr
15-06-08, 07:37 PM
Do you need a camping neighbour?! £3 a night is good. I'm off on the Friday so camping Thursday, Friday and Saturday methinks. You taking the car?

yep if you like matey:) we will be there on friday morning in the car armed with tent, BBQ and Beer!

Lissa
15-06-08, 07:43 PM
Just bought our tickets online, so hopefully we'll see you there on the Saturday and Sunday:D

Lissa
17-06-08, 09:36 AM
Our tickets have arrived!
:smt026:smt026:smt026:smt026:smt026

kwak zzr
20-06-08, 11:05 PM
we will be there about 10am saturday morning, i should be pi$$ed for about dinner time :)

grh1904
21-06-08, 10:17 AM
I acmped there a couple of years ago (2006), and campsite was very small (full by late afternoon Fri), and we couldn't find the showers etc, (thank the lord for large bags of baby wipes and deodorant).

If going again I would get there by Fri lunchtime - latest.

kwak zzr
22-06-08, 11:04 AM
we will be there about 10am saturday morning, i should be pi$$ed for about dinner time :)

correction! its now friday morning we'll be there :) thanks for the tip grh1904