PDA

View Full Version : Full leathers and squeezed nuts....

etuna
19-06-08, 10:53 AM
bought a one piece RST off ebay. Fit chest wise, feel tight across shoulders probably due to armour and all pads sit correctly.

However, when i stand up in them I split my difference.... i.e. my nuts get squished. Is this normal??

Its a totally alien concept putting a one piece on for the first time in my opinion :-s

blueto
19-06-08, 11:39 AM
bought a one piece RST off ebay. Fit chest wise, feel tight across shoulders probably due to armour and all pads sit correctly.

However, when i stand up in them I split my difference.... i.e. my nuts get squished. Is this normal??

Its a totally alien concept putting a one piece on for the first time in my opinion :-s

Have them chopped of. They wont be in the way then:D

neillfergie
19-06-08, 11:54 AM
just cut a hole out for them to sit out of, much more comfortable!

etuna
19-06-08, 12:08 PM
well, I was thinking about just putting one either side of the seam - that seems to be the most comfortable option.

neillfergie
19-06-08, 12:17 PM
hmm... doesn't sound too comfortable, have you considered a cod piece? they were big in the late Elizabethan period, covered in matching leather it could look smart and would be handy for a roadside wee?

etuna
19-06-08, 01:49 PM
or maybe shoving them up my **** like a rugby player.

Jinxy43
25-06-08, 09:00 PM
Oh funny man, we dont shove our crown jewels into our poop pipe.

we just bite, stamp, rake and try to hurt each other in nasty ways, and then enjoy a few couple of pints and a bit of a rowdy song by playing dance of the flamming A**e holes.

But no poop pipe shoving:D