PDA

View Full Version : R&G crash bungs

sam_p2000
20-06-08, 03:10 PM
As some of you are aware I had a recent off on the SV and owe the minimal damage folowing a 40mph lowside all to my R&G bungs. As if this was not enough after sending a thank you e-mail to them and the photos in my other thread R&G kindly offered me a 50% discount on a replacement bung and bolt and added a heavily discounted tail tidy to the order as well.

Result! However- after the wrong bolt came through (quickly rectified with a phone call) i also recieved a set of rear bobbins for a Ducati 996 :confused: A little strange but after another call they explained that due to a change in premesis.

In short a big thank you to R&G and particularly Dez Grey for the A1 service and anyone ordering from R&G i urge you to be patient as the move has caused them a few problems which are being ironed out.

Thanks guys! :cheers::mrgreen:

Stu
20-06-08, 04:11 PM
I'm after a set of rear bobbins for my ZX7R. I imagine they are quite universal :-dd

sam_p2000
24-06-08, 05:51 AM
Well...i cant find the invoice sent with them but ill check my account and as long as i have not been charged ill pm you and you can have em cheap matey :cool:

thefallenangel
23-08-08, 04:59 PM
after 10 mph low and high side my R+G's aren't even damaged just the rubber stuff scuffed. File to clean them up and there's not a thou of play in them and it helped save me a lot.

Demonz
23-08-08, 05:41 PM
Im glad you noted their service at the moment. I was overcharged, 3 weeks delivery and then missing bits - all after numerous follow up calls to chase them up. I still have to check my statement to make sure they have refunded my card... Top product though :rolleyes: