PDA

View Full Version : Room for rent

metalmonkey
17-07-08, 03:23 PM
As it says above....

There is the single room going to be up for rent soon in my house from August 9th, not my job to look for a new person, however I do want a normal person living here, not just some random.

Its a 4 bedroom house, in the kitchen we have a new brand oven and washer/dryer, dish washer, new microwave ect.
The lounge is quite big, i'm in the process of setting up freeview. Double doors that lead out to the garden, which is good.

The room is a single, single bed, double and half clothes thing for hanging, has 3 sets of draws in there. The bed has 2 draws underneath it, plus a bedside cabinet.

There is a garage however that is full right now, but if you have a bike, then space can made, more junk just need getting rid off.

This is a cheap place to live in North West London, with 2 different tube stations (bakerloo and Met line) in walking distance and a mainline station. The other plus of course is that you get to live with me (I'm not hyper all time, I do sleep!). I work shifts, so if you work 9-5 somtimes you may not see me for a few days. Ideal for cheap place with garage or London crash pad.

The rent is £330/month which includes coucil tax bills about £40/50 month depends how much gas ect we all use.

PM me if anyone is interested see what happens from there.