PDA

View Full Version : Back In Love

Neeja
17-07-08, 09:18 PM
Soooo, exactly 2 weeks after my accident (well, 2 weeks, 2 and a half hours, but who's counting?), I decided I'd get back on the bike properly. I've been running it around a bit to/from places, but haven't actually gone out properly due to very sore wrist and a general feeling of "meh" about the whole thing.

Nice quiet night, fairly warm and most importantly, very low chance of rain, decided to go for a bit of a gentle ride down through Northwich, due to nice national limit roads that I'm familiar with.

Of course, I took a wrong turning and got lost 8-[

During the course of going, "Where the hell am I?", I suddenly realised that the road I was on was rather narrow. And then it got a lot twistier. And then it had a national limit sign on it. Well, gift-horse, mouth and all that.

Long story short, not only did I have a blast, it turns out that the road I got "lost" on lead me right into Delamere, so ended up having a blast!

All in all, much happier with riding confidence again and having lovingly rebonded, the bike's not so angry with me any more, though she still grows around silver Mercedes ;)

Roll on Marches Meander! :thumleft:

ThEGr33k
17-07-08, 10:07 PM
Glad you are feeling better about riding! :D

melody
18-07-08, 06:46 AM
Well done you!!

stewie
18-07-08, 07:38 AM
Give us a pm sometime if you fancy a bimble out somewhere, well done for geting back in the saddle :D