PDA

View Full Version : Biker Pubs - where & When?

startrek.steve
22-07-08, 08:39 AM
Ok Ill start the ball rolling...
Swiss Cottage in Hull, every Tuesday night, Hull & district motorcycle Club meet.

Steve

DarrenChay
22-07-08, 12:38 PM
I didnt know about that. I'll make a point of getting down there at some point.
What time does that usually start?

dizzyblonde
22-07-08, 12:50 PM
Squires - Sherburn In Elmet-all the time but biggest night on Weds

BigDs - Todmorden- pretty much al time, but biggest meet Tues

there is a thread in another section that documents loads anyways!
http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=128

startrek.steve
22-07-08, 02:22 PM
I didnt know about that. I'll make a point of getting down there at some point.
What time does that usually start?

Around 8:00pm... let me know & I'll meet you there, or somewhere I can show you the way (I live just off the A63)

Steve

hovis
22-07-08, 02:28 PM
blue anchor - roose- wed nights can be quite busy http://www.blueanchoraberthaw.com/

porthcawl sea front - wed nights

green lady - caerphilly- 1st & 3rd thursday of the month (live band) i have never been http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/45201/

ging6996
23-07-08, 05:57 PM
basset pole on thurs in birmingham.

evertime ive been it has been heavin. you struggle to park n the bikes take over the mcdonalds n everythin.

realy good meet.

does any1 else go.

you used to get some proper loons there but there are always police n cctv vans.

but the police do wander around havin a nater so there not bothered about zorts n small plates etc. which is good n fair.

so if ya behave like 99% of people itf good. guess they only go after people bein stupid which is fair.

i think anyway.

graham

MR UKI (1)
23-07-08, 10:08 PM
Stormy Petrel - Thursday nights. Border Patrol meet there every three weeks.

Cat N Fiddle - anytime really!

ging6996
24-07-08, 09:01 PM
just bin to anchor only a handfull of people.

also went to peacock and no bikes there.

still a good ride tho.

graham

2hys
20-01-09, 07:00 PM
The Invicta bike club meet on the first Tuesday of every month at 8pm at The Good Intent, West Farleigh nr Maidstone. This informal club meeting is for organizing social events, rideouts and club holidays, as well as setting the world to right over a few beers!

The Good Intent
The Green
West Farleigh
Maidstone
Kent ME15 0NN

sv650jay
06-05-09, 03:02 PM
scotch piper every wednesday in lydiate, back roads from maghull to southport, great meet!

Sally
06-05-09, 09:24 PM
The Shepards Rest Wednesday 7pm.
Westhill, probily slightly north for most ;)

jase_b
04-09-09, 04:35 PM
Swancote on the bridgnorth road every wednesday starts around 7ish but i go home from work,shower and straight out theres usually a burger stand there and drinks hot and cold usually packed and all good fun

sunshine
25-09-09, 08:22 PM
Jase you there next week? I have been meaning to go there and the other one at do-littles Monday's and Friday's from 6.
Will be there unless theres any rain.

hardhat_harry
06-08-10, 09:11 AM
Second that one

scotch piper every wednesday in lydiate, back roads from maghull to southport, great meet!

Kodiak
14-11-10, 10:06 AM
The Victoria - Coalville - Bike meets every thursday (and steak night!!). Also good for seeing bands if live music is your scene.