PDA

View Full Version : Hilight of BSB Oulton Park

Shellywoozle
22-07-08, 09:57 AM
For me if would have to be the rather large chappie on the Ducati stand !!!! ;)

I am now off to join a new forum in search of the 7ft, sun tanned, blonde hunk that the guys were convinced was gay !! Trust me he WASN'T !!!!

Mmmm he spent all his time with Ducati team so if I had one do you think he would fall in love with me :confused:

Luckypants
22-07-08, 10:07 AM
Trust me he WASN'T !!!!

I never saw the mythical creature to be able to pass judgement, but if he is with Ducatti then he must be gay. :flower:

cuffy
22-07-08, 10:09 AM
If he's anythng to do with Ducati then he'll break down near anything wet shell ;)

I'll get me coat :D

Shellywoozle
22-07-08, 10:13 AM
If he's anythng to do with Ducati then he'll break down near anything wet shell ;)

I'll get me coat :D

Mmm ha ha ha I will hand your coat to ya ! ;) tut tut

No Mike I didnt see him Sundat either :( but the other guys did he was in the Chequers bar .... see should have bought my vodka from there. You wouldnt have missed him, he was VERY large ! Cooooeeerrr and tanned and blonde and mmmmm.

But I was with 5 handsome men so I was happy !! :smt043

kwak zzr
22-07-08, 04:24 PM
highlight? mmm all of it! what a great weekend! good food, good drink, good company:)

Speedy Claire
22-07-08, 05:18 PM
Highlight for me was having good friends giving free tickets away lol....... plus the great company and seeing Shelly again and having a well deserved and long overdue mutual hug.

I didn`t see the Ducati guy either tho Shelly did try her hardest to find him lol

MR UKI (1)
22-07-08, 07:47 PM
He was last spotted heading to Shakey Byrne's caravan of love (allegedly) :makelurve:

Shellywoozle
22-07-08, 07:49 PM
Highlight for me was having good friends giving free tickets away lol....... plus the great company and seeing Shelly again and having a well deserved and long overdue mutual hug.

I didn`t see the Ducati guy either tho Shelly did try her hardest to find him lol

You must have been given free tickets because you're a great mate :cool: nice to have some good female company, not that the lads were bad company but being the only girlie all w/e I thought the guys needed a break.

Ahh was the Ducati guys loss not mine :smt033

tanis34
22-07-08, 07:50 PM
if u looked anything like your photos from the wedding he'll be chasing u ;)

Shellywoozle
22-07-08, 07:52 PM
if u looked anything like your photos from the wedding he'll be chasing u ;)

Unfortunately I looked very rough this w/e, no hair straighteners, no make-up, no nice clothes .... I didnt stand a cat in hells chance! Wouldnt have normally but defo not the way I looked this w/e.

And my legs were well and truely in, shame me bum wasn't :smt086

tanis34
22-07-08, 07:55 PM
lol there you go again typical women pulling yourself down:smt102 WHY

lukemillar
23-07-08, 04:02 AM
I am now off to join a new forum in search of the 7ft, sun tanned, blonde hunk.........

Hey Shell, I'm back in Sydney now, but maybe catch you at Oulton next year?!:wink:

Luckypants
23-07-08, 09:01 AM
Hey Shell, I'm back in Sydney now, but maybe catch you at Oulton next year?!:wink:

:joker: My sides are splitting........ :D

Luckypants
23-07-08, 09:02 AM
The highlight for me was having my lad pillion for the first time in about 3 years. We enjoyed a good hoon on the way home. :D

Lissa
23-07-08, 04:48 PM
Hee hee hee hee hee!

http://www.ducatisti.co.uk/forum/off-topic/19215-lonely-hearts-plea.html

tanis34
23-07-08, 04:56 PM
nice lol