PDA

View Full Version : Aberdare Park

custard
26-07-08, 07:05 PM
anyone at at a loose ed tomorrow.

going to this - http://www.aberdare-park-road-races.co.uk/amcc_home_page.asp

been before and it is utterly mental to watch.

Sideshow#36
26-07-08, 09:22 PM
I would love to, but ive had 3 race reekends this month so im a little skint.

I was supposed to be going down to watch my mate in the 400's and super monos. He got a a second and a first in the 400's and two seconds on the super monos today. And broke the lap record on the 400.

Top rider. Keep a look out for him. (Alex Huthcinson)

Enjoy. :D

hovis
27-07-08, 12:54 AM
went today.

was pretty mad

15 bikes on a 6 meter wide track

MiniMatt
27-07-08, 01:59 AM
I remember that track - lined with very big, very immovable trees on some of the nastier corners as I recall. Scarier than Darley Moor was before it got a facelift.

custard
28-07-08, 11:33 AM
now that was something else! 300 odd mile round trip down some fantastic roads. beautiful weather and utter fruitcakes on bikes!

the crash protection is hysterical. bales of hay held on with brown tape...

the supermotos were just awesome, watching them backing it into the turn just after the pits was something else!

hovis
28-07-08, 12:03 PM
the supermotos were just awesome, watching them backing it into the turn just after the pits was something else!

did you see the guy on the aprilla? getting lapped by the KTMs................ awwwwwwwwww bless;)

Captain Nemo
29-07-08, 11:14 AM
i went down for sunday and stayed with realtives in aberdare,
470 mile return , awesome little track though, very good racing, 39 seconds a lap lol, so no time to get bored...............although after that ride my **** now feels like ive spent a month in a turkish prison