PDA

View Full Version : WooHoo, I'm on TV!

Sideshow#36
16-09-08, 10:50 AM
Just got back from racing at Snetterton with BEMSEE at the weekend. This weekend was our televised round, showing our 2 races on Sunday! As if that wasnt good enough I finished 5th in the 1st race and 3rd in the 2nd. Due to me getting a podium I was interviewed. God I have never been so nervous. Its harder than it looks.:D

If anyone is interested its being aired Monday 6th October at 8:00pm on MotorsTV.

:smt026

Alpinestarhero
16-09-08, 10:54 AM
Just got back from racing at Snetterton with BEMSEE at the weekend. This weekend was our televised round, showing our 2 races on Sunday! As if that wasnt good enough I finished 5th in the 1st race and 3rd in the 2nd. Due to me getting a podium I was interviewed. God I have never been so nervous. Its harder than it looks.:D

If anyone is interested its being aired Monday 6th October at 8:00pm on MotorsTV.

:smt026

Wooo!!! I'll watch :D

did you do a shout out to all your freinds at the .org?

Foxy
16-09-08, 10:55 AM
Excellent news on your podium position I bet you haven't stopped smiling since :D.

Give us a bump closer to the time it is being aired, congratulations :cool:

Warthog
16-09-08, 10:57 AM
Nice one! I don't have MotorsTV, can you get it uploaded to Youtube? Would like to see the race too!

Sideshow#36
16-09-08, 11:08 AM
I could barely answer the questions he asked me lol. Let alone shout outs. didint mention my sponsors either. However I did have my RAF cap on. I'll try and remember to bump it but I will be in a hot dusty desert by the time its aired! Gutted. The mrs will be sky plussing it for me. My dad also knows how do burn discs off sky plus some how too so I may be able to get it up on youtube.

Dappa D
16-09-08, 11:18 AM
I could barely answer the questions he asked me lol. Let alone shout outs. didint mention my sponsors either. However I did have my RAF cap on. I'll try and remember to bump it but I will be in a hot dusty desert by the time its aired! Gutted. The mrs will be sky plussing it for me. My dad also knows how do burn discs off sky plus some how too so I may be able to get it up on youtube.

that would be good....

and congrats fella!!!

chakraist
16-09-08, 12:37 PM
Congratulations!

pencil shavings
30-10-08, 06:47 PM
well done mate! anynews with the youtubeing?