PDA

View Full Version : No brown pants !!! Just big smiles

Shellywoozle
04-10-08, 07:43 PM
:smt040 Yeyyyyyyyy I love Zuky :smt060 and my new lid !!!!

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/159/zuky1cw7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/703/zuky2co9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/zuky2co9.jpg/1/w480.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img206/zuky2co9.jpg/1/)

TazDaz
04-10-08, 07:46 PM
That's a very colour coordinated photograph! :)

So you comfortable in the saddle again!?!

Foxy
04-10-08, 07:47 PM
Looking great Shell :D:D:D

Shellywoozle
04-10-08, 07:48 PM
That's a very colour coordinated photograph! :)

So you comfortable in the saddle again!?!

LOL I am a typical girlie, everythin has to match !! Good match tho innit ;)

Shellywoozle
04-10-08, 07:48 PM
Looking great Shell :D:D:D
You was lookin good last night chick, saw Facebook :)

Dangerous Dave
04-10-08, 07:50 PM
Looking good, feeling fully confident again yet?

TazDaz
04-10-08, 07:53 PM
LOL I am a typical girlie, everythin has to match !! Good match tho innit ;)

Yep the match is spot on. :cool:
I look like an idiot on mine at the minute. Wearing hand-me-downs, except my lid! Plan is to wait for the Bike Show at NEC and get me some bargains!

Shellywoozle
04-10-08, 07:56 PM
Yep the match is spot on. :cool:
I look like an idiot on mine at the minute. Wearing hand-me-downs, except my lid! Plan is to wait for the Bike Show at NEC and get me some bargains!

Don't really matter what ya look like as long as ya safe !! I was all into names and trend but my expensive useless textile was no good on my off, cheap RST leathers I got now :) they OK !

Looking good, feeling fully confident again yet?

Well I wasn't too hot on the way out but fink I got better on the way home, took it at my pace and was doing cornering bit better than I expected! Got a way to go yet !

xXBADGERXx
04-10-08, 07:57 PM
Just a suggestion Shelly , get a pinlock insert for that Visor , got one on my Arai and they are brilliant , it`ll just slot into those little cam-pips in the visor . Looking good there Kiddo , you better be on more ride outs next year or I`ll drag you out :D

Shellywoozle
04-10-08, 07:59 PM
Just a suggestion Shelly , get a pinlock insert for that Visor , got one on my Arai and they are brilliant , it`ll just slot into those little cam-pips in the visor . Looking good there Kiddo , you better be on more ride outs next year or I`ll drag you out :D

I got one hun just got to fit it, I was steaming up a little and it was annoying me, even with the vents open. I will be fitting the free one that came in the box. Fankoo hun.

Dangerous Dave
04-10-08, 08:02 PM
took it at my pace
Thats the way to do it Shell, well done and keep going.

xXBADGERXx
04-10-08, 08:06 PM
I got one hun just got to fit it, I was steaming up a little and it was annoying me, even with the vents open. I will be fitting the free one that came in the box. Fankoo hun.

Yeah I`m a huge expeller of air as I tend to hold it on technical corners and then let it out on straights . I got fed up of Fogged visors and got a pinlock DIY kit . They are brilliant :D

Foxy
04-10-08, 08:07 PM
You was lookin good last night chick, saw Facebook :)

Why thank you Shelly :D, can't remember the last time Foxy wore a dress let along a ball gown ;)

Glad to see you are getting more of that confidence back :cool:

Lozzo
04-10-08, 08:12 PM
:smt040 Yeyyyyyyyy I love Zuky :smt060 and my new lid !!!!

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/159/zuky1cw7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
[/URL]
[URL="http://g.imageshack.us/img206/zuky2co9.jpg/1/"] (http://imageshack.us)

Looking good Woozle-burd. Where's ya tax disc gone, not lost the new one already?

Dave20046
04-10-08, 08:12 PM
Looking good, quality boots too - all the instructors wear those. If a part goes you can get them repaired by daytona cheaply.

xXBADGERXx
04-10-08, 08:15 PM
Looking good Woozle-burd. Where's ya tax disc gone, not lost the new one already?

Lozzo , you have eyes like an outhouse Rat mate :D

kwak zzr
04-10-08, 08:16 PM

its in her pocket lol :rolleyes:

Shellywoozle
04-10-08, 08:32 PM
its in her pocket lol :rolleyes:

Its in the new holder if you don't mind Daz, not my fault the holder is in my pocket :rolleyes: Least I would be able to show it to a nice police occifer if they asked LOL ha ha ha

God Lozzo you eagle eyed bugga !! can't do anything without you catching me out !

mrs cuffy
04-10-08, 08:36 PM
Great looking bike and kit to go with it.
Not like me, still waiting to get new set leathers and lid :smt090

kwak zzr
04-10-08, 08:41 PM
she does look hot dont she :) zuky is a good steed and she is being ridden well at the moment, well done shell!!!!!!!!!!:smt026

Lozzo
04-10-08, 08:46 PM
God Lozzo you eagle eyed bugga !! can't do anything without you catching me out !

I recalled a thread where you mentioned that you weren't going to ride without displaying the tax disc, and then you post a pic that has an empty tax disc holder so I thought you'd lost it. You need one of those bolt together holders that Motrax and Bike-It do.

Having said that, there's a new tax disc sitting on my desk that I cba to fit into the holder cos it takes about half an hour to remove it and fit the new disc in, and I'm feeling lazy.

Foxy
04-10-08, 08:47 PM
I recalled a thread where you mentioned that you weren't going to ride without displaying the tax disc, and then you post a pic that has an empty tax disc holder so I thought you'd lost it. You need one of those bolt together holders that Motrax and Bike-It do.

Having said that, there's a new tax disc sitting on my desk that I cba to fit into the holder cos it takes about half an hour to remove it and fit the new disc in, and I'm feeling lazy.

Lozzo you are eagle-eyed and have the memory of an Elephant ;)

Shellywoozle
04-10-08, 08:58 PM
she does look hot dont she :) zuky is a good steed and she is being ridden well at the moment, well done shell!!!!!!!!!!:smt026

Fankkkkkoooooooooooooooo I like riding things LOL hehe :p

Great looking bike and kit to go with it.
Not like me, still waiting to get new set leathers and lid :smt090

Well I can't afford the kit but what the hell it makes me feel better! I had a poo year and Zuky has given me a focus.

Looking good, quality boots too - all the instructors wear those. If a part goes you can get them repaired by daytona cheaply.

Don't talk to me about Daytona. £260 boots and the velcro which is sewn to nothing has ripped making my boots unuseable and since my ex bought them of flea bay from Germany I cant send them to Daytona. I have had them mended by a 'approved' mender which cost me £60 and they still crap. I only use them as they make me taller being the ladystar, not worth the dosh. Too much Gortex in the mid boot making it all tight and uncomfy.

German hey gotta luv em !

Dave20046
04-10-08, 09:17 PM
Fankkkkkoooooooooooooooo I like riding things LOL hehe :p

Well I can't afford the kit but what the hell it makes me feel better! I had a poo year and Zuky has given me a focus.

Don't talk to me about Daytona. £260 boots and the velcro which is sewn to nothing has ripped making my boots unuseable and since my ex bought them of flea bay from Germany I cant send them to Daytona. I have had them mended by a 'approved' mender which cost me £60 and they still crap. I only use them as they make me taller being the ladystar, not worth the dosh. Too much Gortex in the mid boot making it all tight and uncomfy.

German hey gotta luv em !
Jeese! I see why he's an ex fleabay indeed :p
I've just got a pair of TCK goretex competizione's - £155. Only pair of boots I tried on that are the same as my trainer size I was size 13 or 14 in everything else. Fit like carpet slippers.

Shellywoozle
04-10-08, 09:24 PM
[quote=Dave20046;1644381]Jeese! I see why he's an ex fleabay indeed :p
[quote]

Have you had more vodka than me? Or is it the vodka I consumed that makes me not understand LOL he he :kiss:

MR UKI (1)
04-10-08, 10:17 PM
Looking good. Loving the relentless fleecey top thingy :smt023

Lozzo
04-10-08, 10:54 PM
Lozzo you are eagle-eyed and have the memory of an Elephant ;)

It's a novel concept, but evolution has a long way to go before we reach this stage. :D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3061/2912637909_22d5b4fc86_o.jpg

xXBADGERXx
04-10-08, 10:58 PM
He can spot Buns from a mile up in the air and swoop down for the Kill :D

Dave20046
05-10-08, 09:32 AM
[quote=Dave20046;1644381]Jeese! I see why he's an ex fleabay indeed :p
[quote]

Have you had more vodka than me? Or is it the vodka I consumed that makes me not understand LOL he he :kiss:
'twas whiskey :rolleyes:

Shellywoozle
05-10-08, 11:21 AM
[quote=Shellywoozle;1644386][quote=Dave20046;1644381]Jeese! I see why he's an ex fleabay indeed :p

'twas whiskey :rolleyes:

Makes sense now I am sober ! He he he he

Spiderman
05-10-08, 11:49 AM
Hey Shell its good to see you happy abput being back on a bike.

Bet you're happy as hell with that big old throbber back between your thighs eh? ;)

Shellywoozle
05-10-08, 01:17 PM
Hey Shell its good to see you happy abput being back on a bike.

Bet you're happy as hell with that big old throbber back between your thighs eh? ;)

Ahh yes I like those kinda things between my legs, mine is big and black ;)

Lozzo
05-10-08, 01:33 PM
Ahh yes I like those kinda things between my legs, mine is big and black ;)

So's mine, sweetie, but I've had bigger ;)

missyburd
05-10-08, 02:06 PM
You and Zuky compliment each other very well hehe! Great to hear you're getting back to it :D

Gene genie
05-10-08, 05:01 PM
nice piccy shelly, but can i see a piccy of your rsend please?;)

Shellywoozle
05-10-08, 08:47 PM
nice piccy shelly, but can i see a piccy of your rsend please?;)

Be warned its not small ! Only rsend pic I have and luckily its not easily visible LOL

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7862/rsendrg6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Paws
06-10-08, 06:01 PM
yyyaaayyy, knew youd get there huni, proud of ya x

Shellywoozle
06-10-08, 06:19 PM
yyyaaayyy, knew youd get there huni, proud of ya x

You was my inspiration, and without Kwak I would never have even got back on a bike.

All you guys have been great support and altho its taken me a year I am glad I got back on.

And today my physio signed me off so that is me all done of hospitals ....... til the next time ;)

Paws
06-10-08, 06:31 PM
You was my inspiration, and without Kwak I would never have even got back on a bike.

All you guys have been great support and altho its taken me a year I am glad I got back on.

And today my physio signed me off so that is me all done of hospitals ....... til the next time ;)

Awwww youve made me blush! :kiss:, i promise il come up and see you next year on teal :cool:

NEXT TIME!!! look misses there wont be a next time as you seemed to curse me lol, so no more offs please-i like this bike LOL

Shellywoozle
06-10-08, 06:51 PM
you seemed to curse me lol, so no more offs please-i like this bike LOL

Hey dont blame me !! I was nowhere near ya :kiss:. You are doing great on Teal and you nor I will be coming off again.

I went down the road I came off on last time on my bike and for the life of me cannot see how I did it, summat on road me thinks which means I am not a totally $hit rider after all ???

We had our off early :) no more for us I can see the future honest ! :smt026

Speedy Claire
06-10-08, 09:35 PM
Great pics and is also great to see you getting out and about... well done hun x

Shellywoozle
06-10-08, 09:36 PM
Great pics and is also great to see you getting out and about... well done hun x

Fankoo hun, we look almost the same ;)

Speedy Claire
06-10-08, 09:39 PM
erm... think you`re a few pounds lighter lol xxx

Shellywoozle
06-10-08, 09:43 PM
erm... think you`re a few pounds lighter lol xxx

LOL but not as sexy :kiss:

Speedy Claire
06-10-08, 09:46 PM
Love you :smt058

Shellywoozle
06-10-08, 09:49 PM

:smt060
Loving ya back :kiss:

Lozzo
06-10-08, 10:30 PM
<sits back with popcorn and waits for G-G action>

Luckypants
06-10-08, 11:15 PM

:smt060
Loving ya back :kiss:

Gigidy gigidy! [-o<

startrek.steve
07-10-08, 08:09 AM
<sits back with popcorn and waits for G-G action>

Yeah Baby!!!

Speedy Claire
07-10-08, 08:27 AM
Pervs the lot of you!

Lozzo
07-10-08, 08:32 AM
Pervs the lot of you!

What girl wants an unadventurous man? ;)

Shellywoozle
07-10-08, 03:53 PM
What girl wants an unadventurous man? ;)

Me I am off men !!! Tw*ts the lot of ya's

Claire on the other hand, she lurvely :kiss:

Luckypants
07-10-08, 04:53 PM
Me I am off men !!! Tw*ts the lot of ya's

Claire on the other hand, she lurvely :kiss:

Just all the good ones are taken :-({|=

and hands off Claire, perv!:smt047

Shellywoozle
07-10-08, 04:55 PM
Just all the good ones are taken :-({|=

and hands off Claire, perv!:smt047

I am no perv !! tut tut you, I remember you egging girl on girl action once ..... which makes you a perv too LOL ;)

Luckypants
07-10-08, 05:40 PM
I am no perv !! tut tut you, I remember you egging girl on girl action once ..... which makes you a perv too LOL ;)

only once? :smt118

Shellywoozle
07-10-08, 05:42 PM
only once? :smt118

Once is enuf ;)

Speedy Claire
07-10-08, 06:14 PM
lmao... yep I remember the egging, Smuttypants is as big a perv as the rest of them!!

Shellywoozle
07-10-08, 06:19 PM
lmao... yep I remember the egging, Smuttypants is as big a perv as the rest of them!!

LOL smuttypants :smt036:smt036

silverelephant
08-10-08, 04:40 PM
Great pics, you look fab! I thought about those boots to get a wee bit extra but I'm getting quite used to not getting my full foot down now. Same as everything it's all time and practice.