PDA

View Full Version : my new photo gallery!!

Samnooshka
10-11-08, 10:22 AM
Hi all!

Thanks to my gorgeous blokie i have a new gallery:
http://samnooshka.ifp3.com/

please have a look around and any feedback welcome. It should make ordering prints off me a lot easier.

I will gradually be adding to the gallery all the recent stuff off my old one. At the moment i have done the last 2 events i was at which were sled dog events, but will add track days soon.

Sammy

missyburd
10-11-08, 10:34 AM
Very fancy that Sam, nice and easy to get around too. Look forward to seeing more pics :-D

Richie
10-11-08, 10:42 AM
Excellant... now in my Favorites

and I've Registered ;-)

Samnooshka
10-11-08, 10:47 AM
Thanks both :D

timwilky
10-11-08, 11:16 AM
Err sorry I do not use sites that require flash etc.

newts924
10-11-08, 11:20 AM
Hi there,

WOW, what great pics i love the site very nice.

I wish you all the best with it.

Miss Alpinestarhero
10-11-08, 04:27 PM
Very fancy that Sam, nice and easy to get around too. Look forward to seeing more pics :-D

+1

stewie
10-11-08, 04:45 PM
Only had the chance to have a quick glance at your new site, looks very nice, all the best with it :-D

tanis34
10-11-08, 04:50 PM
fantastic pictures of beautiful dogs and a great looking site

DarrenSV650S
10-11-08, 04:56 PM
Get rid of the "enter site" bit and it will be great. :)

Samnooshka
10-11-08, 04:59 PM

I can't :( well i don't see a way of doing it... will ask blokie when he comes home to take a look at it.

rigor
10-11-08, 05:21 PM

The whole page? Or just the "Enter Site" link on the first page?

DarrenSV650S
10-11-08, 06:13 PM
I meant just skip the first page so that when you click on http://samnooshka.ifp3.com/ it takes you straight to here. (http://samnooshka.ifp3.com/root/samnooshka/iphoto/main2.cfm)
I just don't see the point in the "enter site" bit on websites. Obviously I want to enter the site or I wouldn't of clicked on the original link. If that makes sense:oops:

missyburd
10-11-08, 06:22 PM
I meant just skip the first page so that when you click on http://samnooshka.ifp3.com/ it takes you straight to here. (http://samnooshka.ifp3.com/root/samnooshka/iphoto/main2.cfm)
I just don't see the point in the "enter site" bit on websites. Obviously I want to enter the site or I wouldn't of clicked on the original link. If that makes sense:oops:
I like Samnooshka's logo, needs to be on there so why not be the first thing you see? Keep it :p

Samnooshka
10-11-08, 06:29 PM
I am hoping to have it linked through my main site www.samnooshka.com so you go straight to the gallery when you select the link from the pages on there, but at the moment (as the links haven't been changed) they send you to my old gallery.

Once the links are changed then there will be no need to use the front page unless i give the link out directly.

mrs cuffy
10-11-08, 07:08 PM
It's excellent, hope it goes well for you both, love pics of the dogs, if only I my dog was still alive, would have been stright down your studio.

b_1_rd
11-11-08, 11:01 PM
Very unique design, like it. Some great pictures too, look forward to seeing more.

ArtyLady
11-11-08, 11:25 PM
Really good site Sam, I would really love to do some paintings of the Malamutes in the snow :D

missyburd
12-11-08, 12:21 PM
Now your just confusing me! (not difficult ;)) where is your post? :confused: :lol:

I deleted the evidence :-P

Samnooshka
12-11-08, 12:33 PM
lol lol... we've had them called all sorts of things... lupo got called an alsation cross! He'll be cross if you come and say that to his face haha. We get alaskan marmadukes marmalute... Lupo even got called a marmoset! lol nope definitely not one of those lol lol usual ones though are wolf, wolf dog, husky, bear, inuit etc..

we were out walking Lupo one evening and someone said "oh thats one of those marmadukes... i want one of those".... the mind boggles

missyburd
12-11-08, 12:35 PM
a marmoset LMAO! couldn't get any further away from a dog :rolleyes:

Anyway I shall stop derailing now sorry Sam :oops:

Btw, when you say you'll be transferring your photos over from your old gallery do you mean to include all your arty ones too? They're fab.

ArtyLady
12-11-08, 01:31 PM
lol lol... we've had them called all sorts of things... lupo got called an alsation cross! He'll be cross if you come and say that to his face haha. We get alaskan marmadukes marmalute... Lupo even got called a marmoset! lol nope definitely not one of those lol lol usual ones though are wolf, wolf dog, husky, bear, inuit etc..

we were out walking Lupo one evening and someone said "oh thats one of those marmadukes... i want one of those".... the mind boggles

You forgot Marmite! ;) (that isnt what I said but it wasnt far off!)

I must admit although I paint many dogs I dont know alot about them :oops: :lol:

Alpinestarhero
12-11-08, 01:42 PM
Brilliant site, I'll be looking there often to get idea's for stuff of my own.

You know what could make it better though?

A picture of me :king:

Samnooshka
12-11-08, 03:59 PM
a marmoset LMAO! couldn't get any further away from a dog :rolleyes:

Anyway I shall stop derailing now sorry Sam :oops:

Btw, when you say you'll be transferring your photos over from your old gallery do you mean to include all your arty ones too? They're fab.

Yep those too :) gradually over the next week or so, anything that wasn't lost when my hard drive blew up will be transferred to the new site :)

missyburd
12-11-08, 06:29 PM
Yep those too :) gradually over the next week or so, anything that wasn't lost when my hard drive blew up will be transferred to the new site :)
your hard drive blew up? !!! That's awful, wasn't an external one was it, am thinking of getting one of those :confused:

Samnooshka
12-11-08, 07:55 PM
yeah external one :( we had a powercut and when we tried resetting the fuses the trip switch kept going off so the hard drive kept starting up and then crashing again. it is in for repair, but has all of last seasons racing on it and all of Lupo's puppy photos :( Hope i get them back, or at least some of them!

missyburd
12-11-08, 09:22 PM
yeah external one :( we had a powercut and when we tried resetting the fuses the trip switch kept going off so the hard drive kept starting up and then crashing again. it is in for repair, but has all of last seasons racing on it and all of Lupo's puppy photos :( Hope i get them back, or at least some of them!

oh no that's a real shame, fingers crossed you do :(