PDA

View Full Version : ride out for the TVSF lot...plus any others

tonyk
14-01-09, 05:48 AM
Tis that time again, sun shinning (well sort of) no rain (slight drizzle) but at lest it’s not XXXXing freezing…..
Time for a ride I reckon, yep a ride it is, but who want to go is the big question ?
Hum.
I wonder who ?
I wonder where ?
I wonder when ?..
Debate to see who. Where. When………… :takeabow:

sandman
14-01-09, 06:50 AM
Maybe interested but need more info
i will keep an eye on this

ogden
14-01-09, 07:39 AM
It's Brighton, isn't it.

injury_ian
14-01-09, 07:47 AM
It'd make a change...

DanAbnormal
14-01-09, 11:29 AM
Tis that time again, sun shinning (well sort of) no rain (slight drizzle) but at lest it’s not XXXXing freezing…..
Time for a ride I reckon, yep a ride it is, but who want to go is the big question ?
Hum.
I wonder who ?
I wonder where ?
I wonder when ?..
Debate to see who. Where. When………… :takeabow:

Are you in Spain then?

Looking out my office window it's thick fog and freezing.

Stig
14-01-09, 12:11 PM
Are you in Spain then?

Looking out my office window it's thick fog and freezing.

And thats exactly what I can see out side my office window too. :lol:

Warthog
14-01-09, 01:06 PM
Yup, freezing fog out here too! Well we were at the meet yesterday, so I am all biked out now haha. Its too cold to have fun.

philbut
14-01-09, 02:32 PM
Where are you tony to have sun at 5:48am!!! haha, thats a bit optermistic mate. Was very chilly riding to work today. I just wore my jeans and leather jacket so i didnt have to take a change of clothes BIG MISTAKE.

Seriously though, until the roads improve a bit, I can't see me wanting to do too much riding for pleasure as you just can't relax and give it some without worrying about what the road surface will be like round the next corner. we need some heavy rain to wash the roads then a few days of sun to dry everything out.

Warthog
14-01-09, 05:00 PM
we need some heavy rain to wash the roads then a few days of sun to dry everything out.

Luckily that is what the UK has planned for this summer; flooding with 3 days of sun.

ogden
14-01-09, 05:01 PM
Luckily that is what the UK has planned for this summer; flooding with 3 days of sun.

Same old same old.

tonyk
15-01-09, 01:54 AM
yo people,
i'm more thinking in the lines of..
i would like to go to ....
local of far ride...
nice ride there and back, make a route please.
and who would go ?..
it's not brighton.

tonyk
15-01-09, 02:31 AM
Cancelled due to the weather ……….
I’ll arrange a rideout in the summer time …
keep you guys posted.

Sosha
15-01-09, 10:44 AM
What happened to spring?

Warthog
15-01-09, 12:56 PM
Spring is scheduled for the 15th of May for 4 days, then there will be a 6 week deluge of rain and flooding, 3 days of sun and then winter again.

Stig
15-01-09, 01:25 PM
Spring is scheduled for the 15th of May for 4 days, then there will be a 6 week deluge of rain and flooding, 3 days of sun and then winter again.

Same as last year then.