PDA

View Full Version : Request for The Ape

philbut
29-01-09, 02:24 PM
Si

I seem to remember you saying you had a chain rivet tool, although I can't remember much else about it:

a) Do you still have it?
b) Would you trust it to do a decent job?
c) would it be ok if I borrowed it to do my new chain for the 7R?

If the answer to all of these is yes then I don't need to bother removing my swing arm over the weekend :cool:

Cheers man
Phil

Warthog
29-01-09, 06:27 PM
Request for the ape: reply in the affirmative on Sunday night :)

philbut
30-01-09, 12:19 PM
Request for the ape: reply in the affirmative on Sunday night :)

Eh? I is confused (yes I know that happens a lot). Is he on holiday or something?

Stig
30-01-09, 04:46 PM
Answers below in blue

Si That'll be me then.

I seem to remember you saying you had a chain rivet tool Correct I did.

a) Do you still have it? I do.
b) Would you trust it to do a decent job? I would I have already used it on my own chain.
c) would it be ok if I borrowed it to do my new chain for the 7R? Yes it would.

If the answer to all of these is yes then I don't need to bother removing my swing arm over the weekend :cool: Don't bother.

Cheers man
Phil

If you like you can do it at my house or you can come and pick it up and take it away. Whatever. I have the required tools. :wink:

Stig
30-01-09, 04:46 PM
Eh? I is confused (yes I know that happens a lot). Is he on holiday or something?

So am I. And no I am not.

philbut
30-01-09, 05:07 PM
Excellent. I was going to do it this weekend but it appears that 24hour courier service does not mean it will arrive 24 hours from when you order it, it means 24 hours from when the lazy so and so who I bought it from can be asked to post it. Grrrr anyway, cheers Si. I'll have the chain at some point next week so might give you a ring to see if I can come collect it.

Stig
30-01-09, 09:09 PM
Excellent. I was going to do it this weekend but it appears that 24hour courier service does not mean it will arrive 24 hours from when you order it, it means 24 hours from when the lazy so and so who I bought it from can be asked to post it. Grrrr anyway, cheers Si. I'll have the chain at some point next week so might give you a ring to see if I can come collect it.

No worries. :)