PDA

View Full Version : Willingham Woods-Lincolnshire

parkinmj
12-02-09, 02:05 PM
just checked the list out and its not on.

for those who dont know its just out side of Market Rasen on the turn off the A46 in to market rasen then follow the road straight through(willingham road) and its about 1-2mile on the left . its mainly a nature reserver but thes hole in the wall where you can get a coffee and buttie from.

Wednesdays are the main meeting night and its surrounded by excellent biking roads suiting those from the novice side to the most experienced of riders.

But be warned take it stead till you know the roads there are some nasty corners that are sharper than you'll ever think and the roads are bumpy very bumpy:p

Tris
16-03-09, 07:55 PM
Came past there on Sunday afternoon

There was a zilloin bikes there so don't go unless you like a crowd ;)

petevtwin650
17-03-09, 12:35 PM
Came past there on Sunday afternoon

There was a zilloin bikes there so don't go unless you like a crowd ;)

I think that goes for any bikers meeting place last Sunday.:cool:

charlie13
19-03-09, 12:49 PM
for those who dont know its just out side of Market Rasen on the turn off the A46 in to market rasen then follow the road straight through(willingham road) and its about 1-2mile on the left

is that after the race course? I'm heading down to see my folks on sunday, and any excuse for a few extra miles on the bike round Horncastle is good.

parkinmj
19-03-09, 03:43 PM
yeah the race course is on the right as you head out of market rasen and willingham woods is about a mile on the left .

lee67
13-05-09, 06:37 PM
went sunday it was heaving, great place and even greater roads:cool:

trickywoos
15-07-09, 01:40 PM
Be careful, a lot of that police undercover camera action going on around there recently.....

lee67
19-07-09, 09:40 AM
was there yesterday, very quite :rolleyes: