PDA

View Full Version : CBR125 55 plate cat d

bris
25-02-09, 05:32 PM
I have my stolen recovered CBR125 for sale now. I used this bike to learn on and about 4 weeks after I got it ,it got knicked. It was recovered the next day but found in a ditch so had to have an insurance claim. The damage however is all cosmetic and after replacing the indicator and rear brake lever I used it for another 2 weeks before I passed my DAS. I have had it mot'ed at the end of September but have not used it since. Did'nt really want to try and sell it over the winter. It still has cosmetic damage to the off side panels however and a scratched exhaust so these would need to be replaced but if a learner got it it would be perfect because untill they got a bit better they would'nt be scared to drop it.
Now the good bits. Two weeks before it got knicked I got a brand new set of tyres, new battery, new chain and sprockets, new front and rear brake pads, oil, coolant and brake fluid change a couple of other bits and boobs done to it and it cost me about £350 in total.
I only want £850 for this as a similar model would be about £1400-£1500 leaving plenty spare cash to fix up using panels sourced cheap on ebay.
If anyone is interested I could put up a few pictures, I am in Livingston in Scotland. I am not looking for any other offers for it and will leave it here for a week or so before it gets advertised elsewhere.