PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: Honda CBR125 RS-6 - 2007 - Repsol Colors - 700 miles only! Warranty, FSH, As New! **WTD SV650**

bigup
11-03-09, 06:29 PM
Hi guys, im new here! ive just passed my A2 and want to get a SV650(S), hence this bike for sale or trade.

07 plate RS-6 in Repsol colours and only 700 Genuine miles on the clock.

CBT legal and cheap motoring! £15 tax and £7ish full tank.

It purs like a kitten when started and starts first time. Owned since July 2008, taxed till July 2009, MOT not needed till August 2010.

Absolutely immaculate condition, never seen rain, only water it has had on it is when i have washed it.

Still under Honda warranty till August 2009, have both keys, all paperwork/service book/V5 etc and original Honda receipt, I am the second owner from new, first lady owner used it for 140miles until she gave up on bikes.

Never ever been dropped, binned or anything, always kept in garage under a cover. It is totally standard, has had its first service from Hunts Honda Manchester. Everything is working perfect on the bike.

Also has L plates on, this bike is ready to ride away.

Pic:
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7338/hondacbr125.jpg (http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hondacbr125.jpg)
Lots more pics coming tomorrow!

This is a genuine bike and the buyer will not be disappointed.

Looking for £1695 ovno

Usual spiel: no test pilots, test rides only if cash in my hand, you bin it, you keep it etc etc

I am based in Stockport, Manchester.

Any questions please ask away. I have lots of ebay refs and lots of refs from other forums aswell. So please deal with confidence :)

Thanks.

SOLD NOW

Gene genie
11-03-09, 07:03 PM
reeto bigup, congrats on yer test result.:thumbsup:
not far from you either, there does seem a big interest on ere at the mo with stockport.
you'll not be dissappointed with the S.V. nice seat to be in.:D
have you tried allbikes suzuki in rochdale for a trade-in. best of luck anyway but get a move on cos the roads are drying out.:cool:

bigup
11-03-09, 07:10 PM
reeto bigup, congrats on yer test result.:thumbsup:
not far from you either, there does seem a big interest on ere at the mo with stockport.
you'll not be dissappointed with the S.V. nice seat to be in.:D
have you tried allbikes suzuki in rochdale for a trade-in. best of luck anyway but get a move on cos the roads are drying out.:cool:

Thanks mate :)

hehe i made a trip up there last Sunday but it was closed, il try calling them tomorrow to see what they will offer, got a feeling traders wont offer what i could get private though.

Cheers mate

Gene genie
11-03-09, 07:29 PM
got a feeling traders wont offer what i could get private though.
aint that the truth.:(
but you do get rid and at the moment you can haggle for a better deal. wait till nearer the end of the month, it can sometimes persuade them to give a little more when they haven't sold anything that montrh.;)

5tu
11-03-09, 07:46 PM
I'll have a look tomorrow what its worth px and drop you a pm - what sort of budget do you have for the SV? (might want to pm me that)

bigup
11-03-09, 08:15 PM
I'll have a look tomorrow what its worth px and drop you a pm - what sort of budget do you have for the SV? (might want to pm me that)

PM'ed you mate, thanks :)

bigup
12-03-09, 05:58 PM
Now on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-CBR125-RS-6-2007-Repsol-717-miles-FSH_W0QQitemZ220376767383QQihZ012QQcategoryZ9806QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

gaz-sv650s
12-03-09, 09:00 PM
my sv's up at 1500.00 no offers , take a look

cheers
gaz

bigup
21-03-09, 02:57 PM
price reduced