PDA

View Full Version : 3 man tent for sale SOLD

stewie
12-03-09, 11:03 PM
Not sure if this in the right place mods so feel free to move etc, anyway got a vango delta 3 man tent up for grabs, looks like this
http://www.gear-zone.co.uk/eshop/Vango-Delta-300.html
ive only used it 3 times and its pretty good,its down as a 3 man tent but its realistically roomy enough for one plus a shed load of kit, ive got a self inflating matress to go with it as well, its not huge when its in the bag and easily sits across the back of your bike, pm me if you fancy it, £30 including the matress plus p&p sound good ? I can travel a bit if someone wants to save on the p&p.

pawl
12-03-09, 11:12 PM
hi matey, i will have them please.

stewie
12-03-09, 11:14 PM
Cool, good one, do you want to meet up someplace ?
Stew

pawl
12-03-09, 11:20 PM
yeah please. when and where.

stewie
12-03-09, 11:24 PM
You have a pm, or you will have in a minute ;)

stewie
13-03-09, 09:49 AM
Sold :)

SoulKiss
13-03-09, 09:52 AM
hi matey, i will have them please.

You got a bargain there mate - I have one of those tents as my spare and although I have only used it once it was great.

Jambo even borrowed it for AR07.

Hope you have fun with it.

pawl
14-03-09, 04:42 PM
just a quick appreciative reply, thanks Stewie, 10 mile to collect a bargain, eh Soulkiss i reckon it may see AR09 if i can summon myself to ride to Essex!

daved407
14-03-09, 04:59 PM
From Salford that may take a while but a fair trip if its a nice day. When in UK i stay near Walkden and thats interesting with ferries etc. But I find mainland Europe more biker friendly than the UK.

stewie
14-03-09, 05:12 PM
just a quick appreciative reply, thanks Stewie, 10 mile to collect a bargain, eh Soulkiss i reckon it may see AR09 if i can summon myself to ride to Essex!
No probs Pawl, nice to meet you mate.:D

stewie
14-03-09, 05:16 PM
From Salford that may take a while but a fair trip if its a nice day. When in UK i stay near Walkden and thats interesting with ferries etc. But I find mainland Europe more biker friendly than the UK.
Hello mate, ferries in walkden ? not so sure about ;) still when you are in the uk next time come on a rideout and see friendly we all are, you,d be very welcome :D

pawl
14-03-09, 05:35 PM

the ferries 'bit' Dave is more like a rubber dinghy on the irwell:smt046
he's rubbing it in that man utd got beat of some scouse team:smt074
ha ha

get hold of me when youre up walkden though, could be an idea a meet at Rivington Barn. Stewie sumat to put in ya diary eh?

am goin to meander through .org now with no thought whatsoever of Liverpool!

sob sob:smt010