PDA

View Full Version : Cagiva 500

Daimo
03-04-09, 03:35 PM
http://www.reddogmotorcycles.co.uk/uploads/images/dogbike419-400.jpg|

Selling on behalf of my dad and its currently at a bike shop (private sale though).

Cagiva 500 Canyon Single 496cc

This machine was registered in November 2001 (on a "51" plate) and is in spotless condition, its jsut had a FULL serivce, new fluids etc. This Cagiva has just 5700 miles on the clock and comes with service history

Taxed until 31.4.09 (one year is £48.00)
MOT'd until 27.11.09

All handbooks, tool kit and both sets of keys. She has a brand new battery, chain & sprockets and tyres just fitted. The motorcycle also comes complete with rack and lockable topbox (with both keys).

Would be ideal for a new full licence rider as the engine has the legal 33hp engine, alternatively it would make a great commuter bike.

Anyone wanting more info please PM me and i'll forward my dads number on.

He thinks its spotless though, and said if I didn't have the Bandit he'd make me buy it for work :lol:

Engines a rotax too :D

yorkie_chris
03-04-09, 04:40 PM
I've had a blast on one of these and they are way more fun than the power output would suggest

dirtydog
03-04-09, 06:04 PM
What sort of price is he looking for Daimo, just so people have an idea.

Skip
03-04-09, 06:31 PM
I've had a blast on one of these and they are way more fun than the power output would suggest
Agreed - my brother-in-law had one for a while - a proper hoot to ride - couldnt beleive it was only 33hp!

Daimo
09-04-09, 05:21 PM
What sort of price is he looking for Daimo, just so people have an idea.

Doh doh.

£1700.

:)