PDA

View Full Version : Do yiou know BOS?

panosm
04-04-09, 01:17 PM
As i only got the bike 2 weeks ago everyday that goes past i feel luckier and luckier. I got it with an alarm/immo and datataged as well as a second set of de-restricted carbs, disc-brake lock colour coded hugger and the back seat cover as well. to top all this i got it with a BOS exhaust. I thought they were ok but what do you guys think about them? are they any decent?on my Bandit back home i had a Supertrap fitted but i think they are not that appreciated in the UK.
Thanks

Paul the 6th
04-04-09, 04:12 PM
As i only got the bike 2 weeks ago everyday that goes past i feel luckier and luckier. I got it with an alarm/immo and datataged as well as a second set of de-restricted carbs, disc-brake lock colour coded hugger and the back seat cover as well. to top all this i got it with a BOS exhaust. I thought they were ok but what do you guys think about them? are they any decent?on my Bandit back home i had a Supertrap fitted but i think they are not that appreciated in the UK.
Thanks

hiya mate,

welcome to the forums - where abouts are you from originally? I can't say I've ever heard of supertrap before so it could be a regional thing maybe?

yorkie_chris
04-04-09, 06:13 PM
Alright fella. The BOS cans are spot on. I had one on my other SV and it sounded very angry indeed with a very nice burble to it at tickover.

Amplimator
04-04-09, 06:29 PM
supertrapp make some awesome exhausts that have multiple removable disks which act as mini baffles and allow you to fine tune the exhaust for sound and performance i believe!

http://www.supertrapp.com/product_sections/universal/index.asp

they do some really nice end cans, would suit more street-fighter-esque bikes but would prolly look nice on sum stock nekkids

Amp

EDIT: they also seem to do 'normal' cans also these days

panosm
04-04-09, 07:01 PM
hiya mate,

welcome to the forums - where abouts are you from originally? I can't say I've ever heard of supertrap before so it could be a regional thing maybe?

hello mate, thanks for the welcoming message.i was born in greece but i ve been living in the UK for the past 10 years. supertrapp are very popular in greece as performance exhausts.
this is one of the bikes i had back in the day with a supertrapp on. sounded the dogs @@s!!!
http://i43.tinypic.com/2u60h03.jpg