PDA

View Full Version : ar09 I would like to come please

AndyBrad
26-04-09, 08:11 PM
Hi there folks. Ive taken a look at the banter thread but its just too big. Can anyone help me with what i need to come on this?

i.e. do i have to make a booking with somone etc etc etc?

Thanks in advance.

btw ive seen the pub but is the campsite at the pub? and who do you book with?
are there any details of rideouts yet?

Messie
27-04-09, 07:35 AM
Hi
All you have to do at this point in time is make sure you are available for the first week end of August (1st/2nd) although you may like to start the week end on friday 31st July.

No advance booking required (unless you plan to stay in a B&B). The rideout is all organised and will be on Saturday 1st August. There may be mini rideouts on the Friday evening and/or Sunday morning.

Oh and one more thing....

it will be very good fun :)

Dave20046
27-04-09, 08:43 AM
andy fancy a ride down together from a reasonable point? I've decided I might be coming.
(good thread btw, I didn't know where to start either)

Messie
27-04-09, 10:05 AM
Nearer the time I'll put up a permanent thread with ALL the details in.

AndyBrad
27-04-09, 12:15 PM
ok ill get it booked off. thing is we have to plan a LONG way in advance. due to work and home hence why im asking around now. Sorry to be a pain.

Alpinestarhero
28-04-09, 05:45 PM
andybrad, be awesome to have you there...the more the merrier :D

ManxMatt34
20-05-09, 06:11 PM
andy fancy a ride down together from a reasonable point? I've decided I might be coming.
(good thread btw, I didn't know where to start either)

Dave you still looking at going? i might go if theres a couple of people i know from the carlsberg rideout?

Messie
20-05-09, 06:45 PM
Sorry I promised to remind you when I put up a thread with all the details.

here you go...

http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=131877

Dave20046
21-05-09, 12:55 PM
Dave you still looking at going? i might go if theres a couple of people i know from the carlsberg rideout?
me n paul ;) Grace might be down there too but not travelling with me

tinpants
26-06-09, 09:53 PM
Thinking about coming along to this. Had an awesome time last year - apart from the weather. All depends if I've got another bike by then.