PDA

View Full Version : Bear's Erection Assistance Service

Bear
24-07-09, 03:20 PM
Will YOU require help getting it up on Friday or Saturday? My scientifically proven, non-invasive, non-medical assistance will keep it rigid either all night or all weekend depending on the needs of you and/or your partner.

If you require assistance, either send a postal order for £9.99 to cover legal expenses or just ask one of our highly trained operatives on the day who will be happy to help.

In other words, if you want help putting your tent up I'll be there from early afternoon. I'll be the big one probably wearing a t-shirt that says "Cazzas Bitch". As that is what I am.

SoulKiss
24-07-09, 03:32 PM
Will YOU require help getting it up on Friday or Saturday? My scientifically proven, non-invasive, non-medical assistance will keep it rigid either all night or all weekend depending on the needs of you and/or your partner.

If you require assistance, either send a postal order for £9.99 to cover legal expenses or just ask one of our highly trained operatives on the day who will be happy to help.

In other words, if you want help putting your tent up I'll be there from early afternoon. I'll be the big one probably wearing a t-shirt that says "Cazzas Bitch". As that is what I am.

+1 from me :) - minus the T-shirt and my fee is £19.99, I'm not as cheap as Bear :)

Messie
24-07-09, 03:34 PM
:-#

joshmac
24-07-09, 11:47 PM
You dirty, dirty Grizzly! :lol:
Yes that's right... you not me :-dd haha

warg60
25-07-09, 04:19 AM
Thanks for the offer, but I'm ok there. Got this battery powered thing, oh and screwpegs :)

joshmac
25-07-09, 10:25 AM
I'm surprised no-one has said "no I'm alright mate... that's what the missus is there for" :lol:

Spiderman
25-07-09, 12:51 PM
No i'm alright mate, thats what the little blue pills are for.

ohhhh riiiight, we're talking tents here are we?

:oops:

the_lone_wolf
25-07-09, 01:28 PM
Got this battery powered thing, oh and screwpegs :)

Sounds painful:smt120

Cazza
25-07-09, 02:23 PM
I'll be the big one probably wearing a t-shirt that says "Cazzas Bitch". As that is what I am.

Does that mean that you'll do mine first (remember, I don't want a flappy porch) and it will cost me £0.00?

:D

Alpinestarhero
27-07-09, 07:45 AM
I'm getting maria to help, although I tend to do most of the work and she just holds on to bits

RichT
27-07-09, 08:00 AM
Thanks for the offer, but I've no problems getting.... ahhh putting it up.

the_lone_wolf
27-07-09, 09:01 AM
Will Bear also be offering free blows to anyone needing an air mattress pumping up?

;)

RichT
27-07-09, 02:36 PM
Pmsl

dizzyblonde
02-08-09, 04:30 PM
I have to say I was rather impressed with the Bear and Grinch erection service. It was soo good it stayed up all weekend, and wouldn't come down this morning...phnar ;-)

davepreston
02-08-09, 05:03 PM
i must say hovis seemed to get the most from this service over the weekend rofl

kellyjo
02-08-09, 05:23 PM
Having experienced Bear's erection service first hand, i have to say i reckon it would have stayed up for WEEKS and withstood the very damp conditions most impressively. 10 out of 10 big cuddly bear x

joshmac
04-08-09, 11:33 AM
Well Bear gave me an errection which stood firm all the way to Monday (stayed another night). My errection didn't bat an eyelid at the moist surroundings it was stuck inside.