PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a newbie!!

thulfi
26-07-09, 01:24 PM
Hi there SV riders!...

Just thought I'd introduce myself to everyone before I start roaming this forum.

Passed my DAS about 2 weeks ago, had my SV650k2 lined up ready to ride...and so far I love it!...

Studying at University in London Bridge, but also go back to see the family in Milton Keynes every now and again...still looking to take part in my first ever ride out, and what better way then with fellow SV'ers!...bikings a learning curve and im right at the bottom, looking to work my way up:rolleyes:!

Thulfi

anna
26-07-09, 01:32 PM
Hello and welcome to the madhouse that is the .org

GeneticBubble
26-07-09, 01:33 PM
Welcome to the org, enjoy the party :rave:

Geodude
26-07-09, 02:04 PM
Howdoo from up north :)

metalmonkey
26-07-09, 02:13 PM
Hey dude, if you want to join a rideout why not come next w/end to the Annual Ride out, see the bottom of the main screen for the links to it all.

Do you live in London as well I take it? If so why not come by soho on Friday nights for the regular meets.

Take it easy, try to make the AR if you can.

dizzyblonde
26-07-09, 02:17 PM
ooo thems not standard wheels. I think i like them.
Hello #waves# :-)

thulfi
26-07-09, 02:32 PM
NOOOO.....i dont believe it....that annual ride out looks awesome!...i have my exams on monday/tuesday after that rideout weekend, and need to cram hard so obv wont be able to go!!...

im sooo annoyed, cos that would just have been perfect!

gutted!:(

Sally
26-07-09, 02:41 PM
The London lot, meet in Soho on Friday nights..

Not likely I will be there :)

Welcome Though :D

madness
26-07-09, 02:55 PM
Hello and welcome

Nick_69
26-07-09, 03:11 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. i am like you and am still looking to do my first ride out, but cant make it to the AR ever:(

thulfi
26-07-09, 06:07 PM
thanks for the welcomes guys..

so where abouts does everyone meet in soho on friday, and what time?...will try and make it for 2 fridays times when my exams are up...

Von Teese
26-07-09, 06:33 PM
Welcome to the org, the best forum on the WWW!

BernardBikerchick
26-07-09, 08:26 PM
Hi there SV riders!...

Just thought I'd introduce myself to everyone before I start roaming this forum.

Passed my DAS about 2 weeks ago, had my SV650k2 lined up ready to ride...and so far I love it!...

Studying at University in London Bridge, but also go back to see the family in Milton Keynes every now and again...still looking to take part in my first ever ride out, and what better way then with fellow SV'ers!...bikings a learning curve and im right at the bottom, looking to work my way up:rolleyes:!

Thulfi

hey hey where u from !! come out sooooooooooooon !!!

tanis34
26-07-09, 08:31 PM
ello and welcome from th midlands

chris8886
26-07-09, 09:01 PM
NOOOO.....i dont believe it....that annual ride out looks awesome!...i have my exams on monday/tuesday after that rideout weekend, and need to cram hard so obv wont be able to go!!...

im sooo annoyed, cos that would just have been perfect!

gutted!:(

ahhhh, don't worry about the exams, the AR will be all the revision you need.

so where abouts does everyone meet in soho on friday, and what time?...will try and make it for 2 fridays times when my exams are up...

on frith street outside nero's and if we've been moved on by the ar5ehole traffice wardens then soho square. for more info visit the section http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=115

oh and welsome to the forum!

Lozzo
26-07-09, 09:26 PM
Hello from just up the road in Bedford

metalmonkey
26-07-09, 11:20 PM

Best of luck with the exams, maybe see around at some point.

davepreston
27-07-09, 12:00 AM
hello

warg60
27-07-09, 01:22 AM
Hullo there, and grats on choosing a great bike to ride; and good luck with the exams.

fenjer
27-07-09, 09:12 AM
Welcome to the Org :)

Jayneflakes
27-07-09, 10:20 AM
They come at night... Mostly!
Hello.

Wideboy
27-07-09, 10:32 AM
sup homes!

stewie
27-07-09, 10:33 AM
Howdy pardner, welcome aboard :D

Quedos
27-07-09, 10:53 AM
Welcome to the wonderous world of the .org

have fun!

Spiderman
27-07-09, 11:10 AM
Did someone leave the door open again?

hello noobie, woobie woo. :) make sure you get to SOho soon as the noobs by the coffees on their first night. So bring your overdraft too ;)

Now i also wanna know what a thulfi is, please.

gruntygiggles
27-07-09, 11:14 AM
'Ello 'ello! Welcome to the Org, otherwise known as the madhouse as I'm sure you have now realised!

thulfi
27-07-09, 01:44 PM
Did someone leave the door open again?

hello noobie, woobie woo. :) make sure you get to SOho soon as the noobs by the coffees on their first night. So bring your overdraft too ;)

Now i also wanna know what a thulfi is, please.

lool...fraid most my overdraft went on my biking gear!!..
(a very responsible student here as you can rightly tell)!

and a thulfi....lol...well thats me!...not and English name as you may tell!..

though born in Wales...and proud!..woooo sheeeeep!

Spiderman
27-07-09, 02:03 PM
Dont worry, mines not an English name either :)

I thought it was gonna be something like a mix of Kulfi and something.

And well done for spending your overdarft money on something better than beer too, just dont let the student union know or they might kick you out :lol:

thulfi
27-07-09, 02:56 PM
haha...student union aint my biggest fear...

the rents finding out student loan goes towards biking gear...
my dad'll :smt067me!!

haha...yeh kulfi...never knew what that was, til some of my asian mates were like your name sounds very much like one of our ice-creams...in fact, thats what they call me now..Kulfi, lol!