PDA

View Full Version : BBC Blunder?

Blue Flame
28-07-09, 04:05 PM
Is it just me or is something subliminally naughty going on with this image that is currently on the BBC homepage. :p

http://forums.sv650.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=4862&stc=1&d=1248797076

Warthog
28-07-09, 04:11 PM
Well it leapt out at me, but not for my colleagues apparently. Dirty minds I guess :)

Tiger 55
28-07-09, 04:11 PM
It's just you. Get help.

Blue Flame
28-07-09, 04:14 PM
It's just you. Get help.

Clearly it's not lol.

I had to sit and figure out what he was actually doing as I could not believe what I was seeing. The image hit me right between the eyes so to speak:p

keithd
28-07-09, 04:15 PM
i think i see it/get it.

probably no different to the London 2012 Olympics looking like lisa simpson administering oral satisfaction....

plowsie
28-07-09, 04:16 PM
Nice guitar.

Luckypants
28-07-09, 04:19 PM
You must all have dirty minds or something. I see a girl playing a tuba, a guy playing a ukulele and a boy playing the piano?

stewie
28-07-09, 04:51 PM
Have a look these British monkey orchids, I cant see anything, can you ?
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3057/2596669351_5748a9592b.jpg?v=0

:D

Speedy Claire
28-07-09, 04:53 PM
OMG how could that have passed the censors?? pmsl

Seggons
28-07-09, 04:53 PM
Luckypants I saw the same thing till I read Plowsie's post. :lol:

dizzyblonde
28-07-09, 04:57 PM
girls blowing a horn and the old geezers wearing a pink tie??

can't see owt meself

TazDaz
28-07-09, 05:00 PM
girls blowing a horn and the old geezers wearing a pink tie??

can't see owt meself

Me neither... :(

Luckypants
28-07-09, 05:00 PM
Luckypants I saw the same thing till I read Plowsie's post. :lol:

You all are pervs. Perfectly innocent cartoon corrupted by you pervs! :smt042

Speedy Claire
28-07-09, 05:03 PM
You all are pervs. Perfectly innocent cartoon corrupted by you pervs! :smt042

yes but obv you must now realise what it is that we saw so not that innocent lol :D

TazDaz
28-07-09, 05:05 PM
Ah...the tie? Licking?

Luckypants
28-07-09, 05:07 PM
yes but obv you must now realise what it is that we saw so not that innocent lol :D

Well I think I know what you on about, but had to look many times with three or four hints. So I still claim I'm an innocent being corrupted by organs. :D

arcdef
28-07-09, 05:09 PM
care to enlighten me?

madness
28-07-09, 05:22 PM
The poor guy must have had a good kick between the legs, his balls are black!

-Ralph-
28-07-09, 05:36 PM
Are we talking about the pink tie? Yep, BF, you have a dirty mind mate. I thought I was pretty bad, but that took me a while.

And now I can't stop seeing a huge penis...

arcdef
28-07-09, 05:43 PM
I would hardly call that a penis! Perverted people!

Blue Flame
28-07-09, 05:54 PM
And now I can't stop seeing a huge penis...

Must.......resist........obvious.............reply . ;)

Biker Biggles
28-07-09, 06:00 PM
Looks like a load of b7llox to me.

dizzyblonde
28-07-09, 06:52 PM
Well I think I know what you on about, but had to look many times with three or four hints. So I still claim I'm an innocent being corrupted by organs. :D

Its kind of hard to miss that 'organ' now I see it.:p

Milky Bar Kid
28-07-09, 07:01 PM
Oh my god. I actually didn't see it until it was pointed out!

Baldyman
28-07-09, 08:52 PM
No, it didn't
Now it does
Yes it's you

Stu
28-07-09, 10:11 PM
i think i see it/get it.

probably no different to the London 2012 Olympics looking like lisa simpson administering oral satisfaction....
http://www.firsttracksonline.com/boards/images/smilies/worthless_thread_without_pics.gif

Oh, and
http://i34.tinypic.com/2lay8zr.jpg

hovis
28-07-09, 10:15 PM
The poor guy must have had a good kick between the legs, his balls are black!

ahhhhhhhhhhh

now i get it, :rolleyes:

Ploppy
28-07-09, 10:35 PM
haha i was reading this thread and i kept checking the picture, i just couldnt see anything. Plowsie's post cleared it up for me and i was like, doh! how the hell did i miss that! lol quality! :)

ThEGr33k
28-07-09, 10:47 PM
Your just odd tbh!

Spiderman
28-07-09, 11:17 PM
So he's playing his pink oboe is he?

Lots of boys wish they could do that. Apparently.

keithd
29-07-09, 07:54 AM
http://www.firsttracksonline.com/boards/images/smilies/worthless_thread_without_pics.gif

http://www.underconsideration.com/speakup/archives/london2012_logo.gif

gruntygiggles
29-07-09, 08:04 AM
I for one think this has been done on purpose.....the Beeb has a long established history of doing things like this. Ever watched utube clips of Rainbow from the 80's....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSUIPp45DpI

Now....this has to pass the censors as it was a KIDS bbc programme.......is it any wonder the kids ofthe 80's like me have such dirty minds???

Bluewolf
29-07-09, 08:12 AM

_Stretchie_
29-07-09, 08:35 AM
Is it just me or is something subliminally naughty going on with this image that is currently on the BBC homepage. :p

http://forums.sv650.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=4862&stc=1&d=1248797076

That's terrible... I mean...

Look at the lad, he's sat on that stool, with his short legs, how is he expected to reach thte pedals? He'll be giving a substandard performance which will follow him his whole life through no fault of his own
:smt087

Nice tie grandad, can't Ron Jeremy do that?
:smt119

-Ralph-
29-07-09, 08:40 AM
I for one think this has been done on purpose.....the Beeb has a long established history of doing things like this. Ever watched utube clips of Rainbow from the 80's....

Now....this has to pass the censors as it was a KIDS bbc programme.......is it any wonder the kids ofthe 80's like me have such dirty minds???

Was that seriously shown on kids TV or is it just them having some fun and doing and out-take?

gruntygiggles
29-07-09, 08:44 AM
Nope, not out takes.....I watched it once at my mum and dads and my dad pi$$ed himself and said he could remember when it was on and he had to pretend to have a bad coughing fit to me and my sis as he said he was laughing so hard, he couldn't think how else to explain himself...lol. They have a history of doing this stuff.

stewie
29-07-09, 08:46 AM
Wasnt cap'n pugwash a bit near to the knuckle with constant references to seaman stains ? or is that just me ? :D

ophic
29-07-09, 08:47 AM
Was that seriously shown on kids TV or is it just them having some fun and doing and out-take?
There were some special rainbow episodes done purely for entertainment at some annual internal bbc events. These were never aired nor intended to be aired on TV.

keithd
29-07-09, 08:48 AM
Nope.....I wated it once at my mum and dads and my dad pi$$ed himself and said he could remember when it was on and he had to pretend to have a bad coughing fit to me and my sis as he said he was laughing so hard, he couldn't think how else to explain himself...lol. They have a history of doing this stuff.

hmmm im not so sure you know....i'm sure thats folklore and urban myth etc...:D

-Ralph-
29-07-09, 08:50 AM
Nope.....I wanted it once at my mum and dads

:smt120 :smt104

Talking about dirty minds.....just how I read your misspelling the first time!

-Ralph-
29-07-09, 08:53 AM

It's a fake, watch it again and try to match up the words with the lip movements, it's been voiced over.

gruntygiggles
29-07-09, 08:55 AM
hmmm im not so sure you know....i'm sure thats folklore and urban myth etc...:D

I think a lot of tha channels did it.....still do. Most of the Rainbow rude episodes that you see on youtube and the like are real according to the guys at BBC Bristol. They said, the ones that were written for purpose can't be found online, whether that's true ro not is another thing.

If you watch any of the old cartoons from being a kid though, like he-man, thundercats, moomins, wombles etc.......they're all full of them......like Captain Pugwash too!!!

gruntygiggles
29-07-09, 08:57 AM
It's a fake, watch it again and try to match up the words with the lip movements, it's been voiced over.

Not so sure about that....the timing is out yes....but if you watch the end bit.......lip reading, he's saying the same words, just a little after the sound which is not unusual for a 20 year old recording.

Like I said, I may be wrong, but dads reaction was very convincing!!!

29-07-09, 08:59 AM
just got it...

Kate Moss
29-07-09, 10:00 AM
hehe, I saw it after a few seconds, so i'm dirty minded but not as dirty minded as some!

metalmonkey
29-07-09, 10:47 AM
I think a lot of tha channels did it.....still do. Most of the Rainbow rude episodes that you see on youtube and the like are real according to the guys at BBC Bristol. They said, the ones that were written for purpose can't be found online, whether that's true ro not is another thing.

If you watch any of the old cartoons from being a kid though, like he-man, thundercats, moomins, wombles etc.......they're all full of them......like Captain Pugwash too!!!

I know for a fact that in wombles in one scene one em is doing a line in the background...

If you watch the Wizard of Oz the original one, if you look carefully you can see a guy hang himself as the set is backlit. They couldn't afford to reshoot it, so just left it in.

gruntygiggles
29-07-09, 10:50 AM
I know for a fact that in wombles in one scene one em is doing a line in the background...

If you watch the Wizard of Oz the original one, if you look carefully you can see a guy hang himself as the set is backlit. They couldn't afford to reshoot it, so just left it in.

There are loads out there if you're lucky enough to come across them!

Mr Farley
29-07-09, 11:01 AM
Not so sure about that....the timing is out yes....but if you watch the end bit.......lip reading, he's saying the same words, just a little after the sound which is not unusual for a 20 year old recording.

Like I said, I may be wrong, but dads reaction was very convincing!!!

Looks fake to me aswell. The lipsinking is out, but the words look different aswell.....funny though :D.

gruntygiggles
29-07-09, 11:02 AM
Looks fake to me aswell. The lipsinking is out, but the words look different aswell.....funny though :D.

Ah well.......gives a giggle...lol

ArtyLady
29-07-09, 11:43 AM
Nope, can't see it all :confused: try as hard as I might I only see a man playing a guitar :geek:

Miss Alpinestarhero
29-07-09, 12:33 PM
Ah, I can see it. took me a few tries though..!