PDA

View Full Version : Aaargh! My n96 is a pollution of a phone!

Milky Bar Kid
28-07-09, 09:03 PM
I got an N96 in October last year. Have had a few minor problems with it. Tonight, went to reply to a text and it decided to mess the keyboard up, presing 4 was a 2, 9 was 5 etc etc. I turned it off, took the battery out in an attempt to restart it but the keyboard is still messed up so i cant even access my numbers or anything as i have a pin lock on start up, meaning I can 't put my pin in correctly! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHGHHHH!:smt075 :smt011:why:

qwerf
28-07-09, 09:06 PM
Oh, seem's im not the only with having various problems with my N96!

My first one grew a camera problem! It decided one day not to work and say "function not available" Got given a brand new one by vodaphone!

The one i got at the moment is causing annoying problems when i recieve texts, it takes a couple minutes to open each one! its very slow!

Wideboy
28-07-09, 09:07 PM
stop........... hammertime?

you think thats bad? my phone is 2 w300I hashed together after breaking it in my off, screen is slightly broken and so bright you cant see anything, mic is broken so i have to hold the phone practically in my mouth so people can hear me, the slightest touch and it spazzes out and switched itself off and needs to be reset, i have a sidi sticker holding the battery cover on and battery in, its generally smashed up and full of saw dust

does say "I-FONE" on it though :rabbit:

Milky Bar Kid
28-07-09, 09:07 PM
Oh, seem's im not the only with having various problems with my N96!

My first one grew a camera problem! It decided one day not to work and say "function not available" Got given a brand new one by vodaphone!

The one i got at the moment is causing annoying problems when i recieve texts, it takes a couple minutes to open each one! its very slow!

Haven't had the camera problem but I have the same problem with opening texts.

dizzyblonde
28-07-09, 09:33 PM
you need a phone like the nokia 6500 slide. Browsing through your pics in the images, it will freeze after viewing about five of them so you have to take the battery out. OR have a conversation with someone and it completely switches itself off. Its supposed to be a software problem or something....I think its an annoying problem myself!

CarlosSV650S
28-07-09, 09:49 PM
You wana get the N95, no problems at all.

Milky Bar Kid
28-07-09, 10:01 PM
What I really want is for Vodafone to send a courier to pick up my phone tomorrow instead of it going to take about 7 days...

jamesterror
28-07-09, 10:10 PM
I had an N73, made me give up with Nokia, such a wank phone.

DarrenSV650S
28-07-09, 10:24 PM
stop........... hammertime?

you think thats bad? my phone is 2 w300I hashed together after breaking it in my off, screen is slightly broken and so bright you cant see anything, mic is broken so i have to hold the phone practically in my mouth so people can hear me, the slightest touch and it spazzes out and switched itself off and needs to be reset, i have a sidi sticker holding the battery cover on and battery in, its generally smashed up and full of saw dust

does say "I-FONE" on it though :rabbit:
Are you jewish?

Holdup
28-07-09, 11:20 PM
Never had any problems with any of my nokias, apart from my N95 8gb (which i loved!) but that was my fault, i decided to drop it from above my head :confused: onto my brick driveway put some marks on the bottom of it and every so often the keypad on the slide with call end call buttons etc wouldnt work so i couldnt read messages, end calls etc and just had to wait a while, glad i didnt get an n96 tho all i seem to here is bad stuff about them

Lozzo
29-07-09, 06:05 PM
I'm dead chuffed with my Nokia E75. I've had a Sony Eriiccson K800i for a couple of years and that too was a good phone. The Nokia 6310i I had before that was absolutely crap.

Now all I need is for Garmin to do a downloadable software update so I can run my phone through the satnav when on the bike - it's about the only phone the Garmin doesn't support... yet