PDA

View Full Version : Its goodnite......

Girth
02-08-09, 03:17 AM
From him and goodnite from me. AR is almost ended awnd the sun is comin up. Us hardcore few ard the last to bed. So whats the highlite of your weekend? PS. Posted from a tent in essex somewhere!

Graciepants
02-08-09, 10:16 AM
OMG! people were joking about posting threads but you actually did it you loser!

you and lozzo doing the naked trampolining was a laugh....

Jdubya
02-08-09, 01:01 PM
OMG! people were joking about posting threads but you actually did it you loser!

you and lozzo doing the naked trampolining was a laugh....

Oh dear...perhaps I should have tried harder to persuade you to share your tent with me.

To see the antics post-booze and bbq of course, nothing else;)

davepreston
02-08-09, 04:22 PM
entirely too many funny ass moments to pick from
possibly gracie getting raped by "kaiser" (read dog/ horse)
manxmatt getting raped by bear
pault6th getting raped by bear (yes there was lots of raping going on)
or spidy saying to me your not davepreston he's about 20 years older than you lol

Paul the 6th
02-08-09, 10:32 PM
girth is a freak of nature... humans are not designed to run that fast.

gruntygiggles
02-08-09, 10:35 PM
entirely too many funny ass moments to pick from
possibly gracie getting raped by "kaiser" (read dog/ horse)
manxmatt getting raped by bear
pault6th getting raped by bear (yes there was lots of raping going on)
or spidy saying to me your not davepreston he's about 20 years older than you lol

And you didn't see my dog getting bum raped by VT & Tris's dog....I even had the video camera running.......I am disturbed, but not as diturbed as Stig!

Alpinestarhero
03-08-09, 07:54 AM
girth, you and gavin were my highlight

thanks for a fantastic weekend, we must do it again sometime

:makelurve:

ManxMatt34
03-08-09, 09:47 AM
Leedsmatt doing a fine ass job of destroying mine and pauls tents. gotta be my best moment :P

Owenski
05-08-09, 07:38 PM
Leedsmatt doing a fine ass job of destroying mine and pauls tents. gotta be my best moment :P

lies lies lies!

I dopped you onto your tent and you pushed me into pauls, involved in both guilty of neither ;)

ManxMatt34
05-08-09, 07:43 PM
lies lies lies!

I dopped you onto your tent and you pushed me into pauls, involved in both guilty of neither ;)

Ahahahaa love you really mate, AR wouldn't have been same if we hadn't been "involved" in destroying two tents!

Owenski
05-08-09, 08:59 PM
so its seems lol, my antics are listed in many threads and our 2 man wrecking crew seems to have cropped up in a few threads. Abi said she could hear me telling you not to destory our tent or she'd kick my ass lol.

ManxMatt34
05-08-09, 09:23 PM
so its seems lol, my antics are listed in many threads and our 2 man wrecking crew seems to have cropped up in a few threads. Abi said she could hear me telling you not to destory our tent or she'd kick my ass lol.

AHahah, me and Abi were joking about buying you a small tent we could all wreck next time so we don't go near the big one. Wouldn't have anyway, belting weekend, and someone had to be the tent wrecking crew! When you were plastered and AndyBrad didn't need his tent, Paul dived into the entrance and i jumped on top of the tent therefore readjusting a few poles :P.

orose
05-08-09, 09:48 PM
Andys tent looked a lot better after the attack though

ManxMatt34
05-08-09, 10:17 PM
Andys tent looked a lot better after the attack though
Yeh well to be fair :P we made some minor improvemeants, if only they'd granted persmission for that conservatory....

Girth
05-08-09, 11:01 PM
Bet there was a few tents errected in the morning........

hovis
05-08-09, 11:27 PM
highlight of the weekend?

dunno

there is too many, it was all one big highlight, apart from coming home