PDA

View Full Version : Now, for my thanks

Alpinestarhero
04-08-09, 11:35 AM
I would like to thank the dogs at AR09 for not eating me. Ophics big dog / small horse acctually seemed rather intimidated. And the dog that intimidated me the most (messie's one) soon calmed down and didnt notice me.

I'm starting to think I needn't be worried about dogs at all, especially ones with such good owners

:notworthy:

ophic
04-08-09, 11:55 AM
Ophics big dog / small horse acctually seemed rather intimidated.
Sorry. Courageous he aint. And he likes his meals cooked. But he's extremely happy about the hog roast remains we brought back for him :D

He's really more of a supersize teddy bear than a horse :-?

Alpinestarhero
04-08-09, 12:10 PM
He's really more of a supersize teddy bear than a horse :-?

thats quite true actually :D i hope to meet him again sometime :cool:

Spiderman
04-08-09, 02:02 PM
I never got the chance to wrestle with him either...or his big dog :)

Dave20046
04-08-09, 02:04 PM
hehe kaiser (the big one) was nibbling my forearm at one point. Seems like a ridiculous pasttime now I'm sober :neutral:

Messie
04-08-09, 06:52 PM
Er I haven't got a dog.
Do you mean Skye, my adopted Boxer, that came for a visit on sat eve?

gruntygiggles
08-08-09, 10:39 AM
Awww....I don't think I saw you come down our end with our four little mentalists....come see them next year. They do nothing but stand and wait for people to throw the stick/ball....lol.

I'm really glad you had a good time with the four legged ones you met this year. Well handled dogs are a pleasure to be around and I think at this years AR, all the dogs were fantastic. Kaiser had a little play with me on Sunday morning....literally. I made the mistake of sitting next to him when he lay down to have his belly scratched and ended up having to change and have a baby wipe wash to get all the dribble off.....lol. What a beautiful beast he is.