PDA

View Full Version : Titax levers

Holdup
11-12-09, 02:07 PM
Any one heard of them or got a pair?

I'm ordering some today and just wondered if any one has any opinions on them?

Biker Biggles
14-12-09, 06:17 PM
Theres got to be a joke here somewhere.:rolleyes:
I just cant think of the punch line though:D

rigor
14-12-09, 07:55 PM
Any one heard of them or got a pair?

I'm ordering some today and just wondered if any one has any opinions on them?

I've got some on my CBR600RR.

They're alright, not badly made, but I wish I'd splashed out a bit more and got some Pazzos.

The profile of the Titax lever is quite "square" where you put your fingers, so it took a little while to get used to. The anodising is also starting to wear on the clutch lever (after about 10K miles), nothing drastic though.

They've stood up to one slow speed drop though, with only scuffing on the clutch side, whereas I'm pretty sure the OEM's would have bent/snapped (I do have shorty levers on both sides, so that helped as well)

Holdup
14-12-09, 08:45 PM
I've got some on my CBR600RR.

They're alright, not badly made, but I wish I'd splashed out a bit more and got some Pazzos.

Ive heard from 2 sources that they are basicly Pazzos and one place said parts are interchangeable, what that is ill never know, probably just the adjusters. Got mine today and have just fitted them, played with the clutch a bit but i dont know about them yet, i sat on a ZX6R with LSL levers at the NEC bike show which were lovely and made me decide i wanted some adjustable levers, then i stumbled across the Titax ones in the bikeit catalouge and found out i could get them cheap :wink: so took the plunge, ill try them out tomorrow though and see how i get on with them :D

beabert
16-12-09, 11:08 AM
What colour you both got? blue tits?

Holdup
24-12-09, 12:42 AM
blue tits?

:confused:

Black with gold adjusters

http://forums.sv650.org/picture.php?albumid=471&pictureid=3785

barwel1992
24-12-09, 02:14 AM
i want some black and red ones shortys but want a blueray player more than leavers so not geting them :(

ahmedf
26-12-09, 08:43 PM
i want some black and red ones shortys but want a blueray player more than leavers so not geting them :(

just got that exact spec. but pazzo's..

barwel1992
26-12-09, 11:11 PM
bitch lol they are so nice but wanted a bluray player more :P

scottjames
02-02-10, 03:49 PM
the titax ones i felt at the bike show were awfull. really sloppy, notchy mechanism and poor machining.

pazzos were out of my reach but got some trak tech ones from busters or the sister company cant remember now cant htink of its name either.

but ive got them on mmy gixxer and i think they are great, nice a smooth when you adjust them, they run bearings in all movements. think it was 80 for the pair.

scott

RichT
02-02-10, 04:01 PM
M&P Trak Tech lever set £49.98 less postage atm. Bargain???

http://www.mandp.co.uk/viewitems.aspx

SO tempting.

barwel1992
02-02-10, 04:05 PM
that links to ure bastet

Tut

Holdup
02-02-10, 07:38 PM
Im happy with mine so far, theyve goten me used to 2 finger braking :thumright: and i would definantly (sp) consider them for my next bike, the adjustment isnt that smooth though tbh unlike others ive fiddled with (lsl, pazzo) but no complaints yet :D