PDA

View Full Version : Damm, just my luck

timwilky
17-12-09, 01:54 PM
Well, I was due in court tomorrow, but the CPS have just phoned to tell me that due to the ill health of one of the witnesses the case has been postponed. Ill health be blowed, she has had minor surgery this morning, already text me to say she is home and sore. But apparently they want her to wait 48hrs after a general before she can give evidence. Now my other witness I could understand. He has had his leg amputated below the knee in September, got MRSA and they took the knee portion as well. He was all up for it and I had to collect him. He is so disappointed.

We had the perverse pleasure of hoping the guy who attacked me back in July might just get locked up for Christmas. Now it looks like his luck is in.

I am already fuming as he is on the local pubwatch banned from all list. Yesterday I find the chairman of the local pubwatch is allowing him in as he is such a good customer.

gruntygiggles
17-12-09, 01:57 PM
I am already fuming as he is on the local pubwatch banned from all list. Yesterday I find the chairman of the local pubwatch is allowing him in as he is such a good customer.

Anything you can do about this by taking it up with the regional or national pubwatch.....a local chairman should be flamed for allowing a banned individual in!

Bluepete
17-12-09, 02:25 PM
Local Licencing officer will be the way to go Tim. Contact the town hall and kick some butt!

Pete ;)

Spiderman
17-12-09, 02:27 PM
Thats pathetic to let the guy in if hes banned, what message does that send out? :roll:

timwilky
17-12-09, 03:27 PM
Well a liaison officer has just phoned me, looks like February for the next go

Quedos
17-12-09, 03:54 PM
re pub watch - local council and licensing officers for a start