PDA

View Full Version : ذي أوحت يو دنغ ات ذي ويكند ثريدء إن أربك

plowsie
18-12-09, 11:37 AM
As I said. In Arabic this week. What you up to this weekend?

Enjoy.

Viney
18-12-09, 11:38 AM
This weekend i have nothing planned in any way so open to offers :)

Bri w
18-12-09, 12:14 PM
Supposed to be at a Help for Hero's charity bash tonight in Billingham, organised by the local Bike training centre.

Tomorrow - golf, haha, but will be in the bar.

Sunday big boys Xmas lunch/mega pi55 up at the golf club - it will be very messy

DanAbnormal
18-12-09, 12:16 PM
Party tomorrow night, recovering the rest of the weekend. :smt041 Avatar in 3D on Sunday.

CheGuevara
18-12-09, 12:22 PM
Heading to Rutland Cycles (if they're open -they're closing today for snow) tomorrow to look at some Konas (2010 Kula for me I think) and then request my cyclescheme voucher.

Early Sunday AM the Mrs and I are off to Munich for a few days of Christmas market (for her) and Hofbrauhaus (for me, of course)! First block of time I've had off since March, and I've been working my bag off for the last couple months, so I'm really looking forward to it. :)

lily
18-12-09, 12:24 PM
Tonight: Work's xmas do... so out in brum (drew getting takeaway for one)
Tomorrow: going to see some friends :-D and staying at said friends house
Sunday: Having a xmas dinner at theirs then driving home later

Wooooo good weekend!

7755matt
18-12-09, 12:25 PM
Will be giving the bike a strip down, check over and good clean. Tomorrow I'll be off to look at a couple of bike shops, so tempted to buy myself a birthday/Xmas present.

Also spending time nice and warm in my bed having been away all week, lots of sleep to catch up on

plowsie
18-12-09, 12:33 PM
Tonight - work till 11, then out to town.
Tomorrow - Footie Match, work till 11 then town.
Sunday - Work at 12pm, gym then sleep.
Monday - Realise I should really stop going town.

Spiderman
18-12-09, 12:34 PM
haha, was just about to delete the thread as spam till i saw who posted it :lol:

Holdup
18-12-09, 12:52 PM
Today - Nothing
Tomorrow - Work if its open then go out on lash
Sunday - Recover
Monday - Start my 2 weeks off work :D

Tara
18-12-09, 01:06 PM
out tonight if the snow clears
out tomorow for xmas lunh with friends

nothing else planned

Richie
18-12-09, 01:10 PM
Supposed to be at a Help for Hero's charity bash tonight in Billingham, organised by the local Bike training centre.

Tomorrow - golf, haha, but will be in the bar.

Sunday big boys Xmas lunch/mega pi55 up at the golf club - it will be very messy

If you see anyone called "VOR Bob", say hi from me. He was a REME SSgt then left to work at ALC. Don't know where he works now.

as for my weekend... the weeks and days are just merging into each other now.....

Alpinestarhero
18-12-09, 01:12 PM
going to covent garden and stuff to see all christmasy things, gonna make some mince pies and other christmas things, gonna have a lovely weekend with maria and eat laodsa food so I can bulk up a bit before teusday

:smt041

mister c
18-12-09, 01:19 PM
Tonight - helping my son move into his new house
Tomorrow - helping my son move into his new house
Sunday - nothing

malks
18-12-09, 02:02 PM
this evening i will mainly be throwing some very large shapes at the soulwaxmas party! soulwax playing then coming back as 2manydjs playing some tunes, plus a few other dj's. if 2manydjs were anything to go by at t in the park, tonight could be a good night!!!!

tomorrow, dinner in town with a friend from uni. prob still be buzzing from this evening!!!!

dizzyblonde
18-12-09, 02:03 PM
Tonight,I will be mostly doing not a lot.
Tomorrow, I will be mostly getting drunk and having fun in nodnoL. :-)
Sunday, I will be mostly nursing a hangover and waking up in a giant hotel bed, then popping off to Ipswich to collect more Peggy belongings.

thedonal
18-12-09, 02:14 PM
And I hope you're researching your Tengwar and Quendi!

I will probably be holed up in bed- I have a throat that feels like sandpaper. Bleugh!

Ed
18-12-09, 02:19 PM
Tomorrow - chest and back wax
Sunday - long run and collapse in a heap

plowsie
18-12-09, 02:30 PM
Change of plans.

Saturday - No football. Game called off. Drink a lot, sober up for work and continue as planned after work.

CheGuevara
18-12-09, 02:52 PM
We're into the mulled wine and Baileys here already (a bit early for whiskey yet).

Spiderman
18-12-09, 03:18 PM
I just used an online translation tool to see what it was you actually asked Plowsie.
:lol: You just gotta love online translators.... "Ever inspired Yu Deng is coming ever ويكند ثريدء that confused" :lol:

ophic
18-12-09, 03:20 PM
I've got to go to my local farm shop to choose a little piggy to be sent to the knackers :(

plowsie
18-12-09, 03:28 PM
I just used an online translation tool to see what it was you actually asked Plowsie.
:lol: You just gotta love online translators.... "Ever inspired Yu Deng is coming ever ويكند ثريدء that confused" :lol:
Haha, nothing in the slightest like The 'what you doing at the weekend thread' in Arabic? Excellent.

Edit: Haha, I got - Deng suggested a U s oriented Iknd Threyde to confuse the

Spiderman
18-12-09, 03:30 PM
its great when you re-translate a translated thing.Works almost as badly in any language too :lol:

keithd
18-12-09, 03:37 PM
tomorrow morning - drive from Winchester to Leeds

tomorrow afternoon - watch Leeds vs Southampton

tomorrow evening drink teh lagerz drinks basking in the glow of an away victory

Sunday morning - drive from Leeds to Winchester

dirtydog
18-12-09, 07:59 PM
Tonight- just had a take away now going to veg in front of the tv
tomorrow- take the ST in for it's mot in the morning, then get the windows tinted in the afternoon
sunday- I need to finish my xmas shopping nothing else planned

thedonal
18-12-09, 08:09 PM
I'm still at work. Gah!

Dealing with a clinical emergency. Gah. Doubt I'll be making cottage pie anymore- unless I want to be eating at midnight...!

Wideboy
18-12-09, 09:50 PM
tonight - worked on bike
tomorrow - tyres fitted, bit of work on bike, mill about in town then to portsmouth for pub
sunday - work on bike probably

exciting :rolleyes:

thedonal
18-12-09, 09:56 PM
Just got home. 1st sip of beer is nice. Throat like sandpaper though- been bad all day. Gonna be taking it eeeeeeeasy tomorrow.

On call on the weekend for this clinical emergency just in case of import issues...

Beans on toast for me then...!

Jayneflakes
19-12-09, 02:17 AM
Still off work due to accident. :smt009 Had acupuncture on Friday, really impressed with how much pain that releases, got more on Tuesday. :smt041

Saturday- wander around moaning about back pain, swallowing painkillers and giving Carol* a slap! Ahhh, Domestic violence bliss! :smt062

Sunday- see Saturday :thumbsup:

*You know me well enough to know I love every little part of Carol really and do not advocate in anyway way violence towards anyone. :roll:

ravingdavis
19-12-09, 02:24 AM
Doing revision and research for this weekend, Ive been given a phone interview for a very good graduate position with a large IT firm on Tuesday! :D

Gotta make sure I don't mess it up!

metalmonkey
19-12-09, 10:51 AM
Party last night, my head hurts.

Today, going to another party tonight so help me!

Sunday getting SKy HD+ installed, tidy da house ETB for me as up at 5am Monday.

BanannaMan
19-12-09, 02:28 PM
Friday night...get home as the roads are getting really bad.
Saturday: snowed in ,10 inches this morning and weather getting worse.
Hoping not to lose electricity.
Sunday: Hoping snow ends and waiting for snow ploughs to clear deep snow drifts from road.