PDA

View Full Version : A - holes

BanditPat
18-12-09, 11:16 PM
Why is it that school runs always seem to have an **** hole doing them? setting off for work today i was reversing out of my grans drive when some guy comes flying along the road about 40mph when its barely safe to be doing 20 along there especially with all the kids coming along i saw him coming and swore to my self about him and pulled back onto the drive to let him past next thing I know im just about to set off along the road and i hear a knock on my window and theres the **** thats just nearly smashed into my back end standing there, i winds down the window and he starts off with what were you saying there mate my brother (who's a big lad) and his mates are standing about 10 feet away watching him thinking he was going to try and hit me so i just told him exactly what i'd said to my self in the car wich was f*** off you f****** C U Nxt Tuesday he must have though i was going to say nothing so then i set off for work look in my mirror most of the way down the road he's reversed the car over my grans drive and is standingon the pavement by it. I thought im not leaving my gran to deal with that **** when she wants out or back in so i spin the car round and stop 50 meters away from him and get the wheel nut thingy out of the boot and start walking towards him, funny to see how fast the guy that decided to open his mouth in the first place jumped back into his car and shot off down the road.

beabert
18-12-09, 11:20 PM
Love it, nice one!

DarrenSV650S
18-12-09, 11:22 PM
You go girlfriend!

Bibio
18-12-09, 11:24 PM
why are peeps so bleedin uptight these days.. that guy sounded like a complete f*beeep as*beepp. well done m8.

Jayneflakes
18-12-09, 11:36 PM
Do you not think that maybe offering him a hug and a nice cup of tea could have made it a better day? :rolleyes:

Then when he was sat in your Gran's kitchen, tea cup in hand, smiling as he sips his beverage, you could have stoved his head in and gone all Dennis Nilson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Nilsen) on him! :smt041

:thumbsup:

zsv650
18-12-09, 11:37 PM
what a tw@.

Spiderman
18-12-09, 11:52 PM
Hey Pat...i appreciate this got you angry and rightly so by the sounds of it. BUT we do have a swear filter for a reason and bypassing it the way you have will earn you points and a slap on the back of the legs you know. Look at this...

why are peeps so bleedin uptight these days.. that guy sounded like a complete f*beeep as*beepp. well done m8.

Still gets the point across dont it? Do me a favour and edit your post before i have to please.

Bibio
18-12-09, 11:55 PM
wwwoooohhhhoooo its not me getting told off for once...:smt041:smt041:smt041

azza learnin bozzz

Spiderman
19-12-09, 12:00 AM
azza learnin bozzz

Brilliant!

Look just for the record, i;m sure ive said it loads anyways, i swear like a trooper and swearing to me is sometimes like easy and time saving emotional punctuation so i personally have no issue with it. But i am an IB mod and i have to get you guys n gals to toe the line otherwise there would be anarchy...and i cant have that since i'm the official anarchist here, can i? ;)

Ed
19-12-09, 12:31 AM
I'm going to rain on your parade. Violence - or threats of - is never the answer. You've admitted on here to possessing an offensive weapon. You need to learn to control your temper.

gruntygiggles
19-12-09, 12:39 AM
You were doing great there right up until the point that you got the wheel nut wrench out of the boot. I can fully understand your desire to protect your gran and agree that the guy was being a total pr!ck, BUT...you wouldn't have been helping your gran much if if you had got yourself in trouble for carrying a weapon (yes it can be seen as such) and I doubt that she would have been very proud of you for taking the violent option.

There are so many idiots on the road, that best thing you can do is either report them if they are doing something really serious or laugh it off and go on with your day.

Don't want to bring a downer on you, but when you resort to arming yourself to threaten someone.....you are making yourself as bad as they are and if anything did happen, you wouldn't have a leg to stand on in court.

Glad it all worked out in the end!

Bibio
19-12-09, 12:46 AM
hmmm. i think sometimes you have to resort to violence. it seems that a certain kind of person only respects that sort of behaviour.

Spiderman
19-12-09, 12:53 AM
hmmm. i think sometimes you have to resort to violence. it seems that a certain kind of person only respects that sort of behaviour.

Or ay least the threat of imminent violence. I abhor violence but as as famous saying goes ""Speak Softly But Carry a Big Stick"

gruntygiggles
19-12-09, 12:56 AM

Yeah I know, but you never who the other person is or what they are capable of and I'd never want a criminal record just because someone else was being an rrshole.
I'm not having a go, just saying beware I suppose....you can get yourself in trouble in more ways than one and your loved ones might not be very pleased to see you act that way. IMO, being outside a family members house, I would let it go. Threatening a person or starting an argument may feel good, but that person could come back later and throw a brick through the window.

I just think a little common sense can go a long way sometimes and I wouldn't want to put my family in a compromised position. Believe me...I absolutely agree that idiots like that deserve putting in their place, but sometimes it's just not wise to do it. Hope BanditPat realises that and doesn't think I'm having a go.

Stu
19-12-09, 12:56 AM
I'm confused.
Are you talking about the person illegally reversing out of a driveway on to the road that's an A-hole? :???:

rowdy
19-12-09, 01:15 AM
I'm confused.
Are you talking about the person illegally reversing out of a driveway on to the road that's an A-hole? :???:
? that depends if it is an A road or not, and as a school run is mentioned I doubt thats the case.

LK-SV
19-12-09, 09:18 AM
I'm going to rain on your parade. Violence - or threats of - is never the answer. You've admitted on here to possessing an offensive weapon. You need to learn to control your temper.

Agreed .... two wrongs don't make a right ...

Not only that ... not on your own doorstep mate .... not unless you want a brick through the window...... you know where he lives ??

Lozzo
19-12-09, 09:19 AM
Or ay least the threat of imminent violence. I abhor violence but as as famous saying goes ""Speak Softly But Carry a Big Stick"

Said in a rather quiet but menacing manner:

"Excuse me, but if you don't remove yourself and your car from this area, me and my rather large friends here will forcibly take you into my grandmothers back garden and make you dig your own grave. Am I making myself clear enough?"

Bibio
19-12-09, 01:16 PM
or a perverted twist.

if you dont get back in your car, me and my mates will take you into my grans house and tie you up so she can have you as her play thing.

hindle8907
19-12-09, 01:24 PM
shuda threw it at him lol .:p
only kidding i would of done the same thing though.

i like that saying

speedplay
19-12-09, 01:49 PM
And just what would you have done if he had taken the wheel brace off you and smashed you with it?

Im not a great fan of violence or threats as a first line of defence but have had to use it when forced to in the past BUT, If your not big enough to do it with your fists, dont do it at all.

Bluepete
19-12-09, 05:02 PM
Just think what would have happened if a local Constable had happened upon your little Tarantino-esque display?

PC; 'Ello 'ello 'ello, wot 'ave we 'ere?

You; He's parked across my Gran's drive, so I threatened him with this blunt instrument.

PC; Easy peasy, you're nicked sonny.

And in this day and age of target setting, that isn't so far from the truth of it.

Pete ;)

BanditPat
20-12-09, 02:56 AM
And just what would you have done if he had taken the wheel brace off you and smashed you with it?

Im not a great fan of violence or threats as a first line of defence but have had to use it when forced to in the past BUT, If your not big enough to do it with your fists, dont do it at all.

I was a fair bit bigger than him, the wheel brace wouldnt have been used it was used as a threat rather than a weapon i would have threw it into the bushes if i had decided to stand his ground it wasnt like i was on my own brother and a few of his rugby friends a couple that were boxers as well were there who when i got back in were saying i should have just whacked him and they would have joined in, one of them was ready to smash him as soon as he lifted his hand as well lol.

Just think what would have happened if a local Constable had happened upon your little Tarantino-esque display?

PC; 'Ello 'ello 'ello, wot 'ave we 'ere?

You; He's parked across my Gran's drive, so I threatened him with this blunt instrument.

PC; Easy peasy, you're nicked sonny.

And in this day and age of target setting, that isn't so far from the truth of it.

Pete ;)

Wasnt parked accross my drive to begin with though he confronted me i was defending my self and family property and i wouldnt have even gone back if he hadnt decided to stay, i wasnt going to leave my 70 odd year old grandmother to deal with him when she got back if he had stayed that long.

And some one asked if I knew where he lived , i know the (small) area that he lives in a few roads or 10 minutes riding around would show me where he lived knowing the car and living in a small town and one of the smaller estates.

speedplay
20-12-09, 09:40 AM
Your making it sound even worse.

Your bigger than him and you had your mates there watching.

And you have admitted to using a wheel brace to threaten him.

Not clever.