PDA

View Full Version : Micheal Buble...

the_lone_wolf
19-12-09, 11:42 AM
What a thoroughly bloody nice bloke...

Just listening to his feature on Wave 105 and it's about the only thing keeping me going in an underheated, empty office...

Seems like the kind of guy you'd like to have a quiet pint with in the back corner of a pub sometime

That's about it really, if I don't post again send the rescue teams to Whitecross Business Centre to chisel my frozen corpse off the chair

:rolleyes:

DarrenSV650S
19-12-09, 11:53 AM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39283000/jpg/_39283655_toffs_game_203.jpg

the_lone_wolf
19-12-09, 11:56 AM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39283000/jpg/_39283655_toffs_game_203.jpg

Yes, that's the joke...

xXBADGERXx
19-12-09, 12:09 PM
My boss inists on playing this guys singing on OUR iPod Bose docking Station in work , I gre to detest his first album with a passion as I had it rammed down my neck . I was watching TV one day and saw a chap presenting Paul O`Gradys show in his absence ...... it turned out to be Buble and I thought "Blimey he`s a good presenter" . I like him when he`s presenting but his singing just gets on my nerves due to a Dictatorship on our iPod system .

DarrenSV650S
19-12-09, 12:23 PM
Yes, that's the joke...
joke?

anna
19-12-09, 12:29 PM
I love his music. Havent heard him in interviews though... so now will be searching for an i..thingy of him..

LK-SV
19-12-09, 12:42 PM
Jamie Cullum is MUCH better ...

Saw him at the Hammersmith Apollo .... amazing entertainer too .... tapping away on the wooden frame of his piano ..

Jabba
19-12-09, 01:37 PM
Buble has a great voice. Not sure about is recent own stuff/album, but I've heard him singing some older rat-pack type songs and he was very impressive.

I can take or leave Jamie Cullam..... some stuff good but some too "jazzy" for my own personal taste.

xXBADGERXx
19-12-09, 01:41 PM
I think that`s the stuff I heard Jabba , the Sinatra type stuff . I got fed up of it as the Boss put it on EVERY time he came in . I`m not criticising it though , it is good but after being force fed it , I grew weary of it .

Jabba
19-12-09, 01:44 PM
...but after being force fed it , I grew weary of it .

Same with any music that you're forced to listen to, I guess. That's why the ching-a-ching ching from iPod headsets, etc, are so annoying.

xXBADGERXx
19-12-09, 01:48 PM
As soon as he walked in I would reach for my own MP3 player and say "Great , it`s Buble time ....... if you want me I`ll have my MP3 player on" and I would slot my own headphones in and listen to something of my own choice and usually not heard 17 times in the last week :)

DanAbnormal
19-12-09, 02:08 PM
Can't stand his lift music but seems like a nice enough chap.

CheGuevara
19-12-09, 05:07 PM
He's from my neck of the woods (greater Vancouver). Sadly it's been frequently reported (at least back home) that he can be an arrogant jerk.

I don't listen to his music, but I have heard it. I think Harry Connick Jr. is a lot better. Or Diana Krall for West-coast Canadian talent.

ArtyLady
19-12-09, 05:47 PM
Jamie Cullum is MUCH better ...

Saw him at the Hammersmith Apollo .... amazing entertainer too .... tapping away on the wooden frame of his piano ..

Love Jamie Cullum - very good jazz musician :thumbsup:

Lozzo
20-12-09, 10:26 AM
Michael Buble did an interview on Radio 1 last week and came across as a very funny and entertaining guest. He was coming out with things you wouldn't have expected of him, full of innuendo and thinly veiled sarcasm