PDA

View Full Version : Bikerchick82 Down...Another One Bites the Snow

Von Teese
19-12-09, 05:15 PM
Poor Bikerchick82 had a slippery morning, got a message to say she was getting the hang of doing her make up and blah blah, I asked her what she was doing today and the reply...oh waiting for recovery for my bike and a lift to work.

Low speed slip on the ice, bike undamaged, BC82 always been damaged but nothing further from the off.

GWS hon, big hugs xxx

GeneticBubble
19-12-09, 05:30 PM
Shes mad for even being out on the bike in this weather in my opinion, but glad her and the bike are all alright :smt056

Von Teese
19-12-09, 06:02 PM
She doesnt have a choice really!
Only has the bike to get to work on :(

Sudoxe
19-12-09, 06:10 PM
Ouch, I hope the bike is ok.

I do recall her being slightly mad, so maybe a bump on the head will help ;)

I hope your ok too Bikerchick82, if not we can send Raf around to rub your wounds...

Dan

xXBADGERXx
19-12-09, 06:17 PM
Oh Noooeeeeeees , glad you are ok and bike is undamaged

dawn07
19-12-09, 06:19 PM
Oh dear! At least the wee pet is ok x

Von Teese
19-12-09, 06:28 PM
I do recall her being slightly mad

Now that has got to be the understatement of 2009 ;)

Bluepete
19-12-09, 06:31 PM
Slightly mad is a common state of mind. I'm certainly slightly mad! And so am I!

Hugs to BC82.

Pete ;)

Sudoxe
19-12-09, 06:32 PM
Now that has got to be the understatement of 2009 ;)

This was in Soho,my frame of reference was thrown out a bit!

Spiderman
19-12-09, 07:27 PM
Aw geez, glad it was a low speed drop. Hugs :kiss:

zsv650
19-12-09, 07:29 PM
she must be several sandwichs short of a picnic to go out in weather like this still i hope she's all right takes some gut's to go out into sheet ice road's.

Von Teese
19-12-09, 07:41 PM
she must be several sandwichs short of a picnic to go out in weather like this still i hope she's all right takes some gut's to go out into sheet ice road's.
Katie is a brave and skilled rider, however she is definately more than several sandwiches short of a picnic...she's friends with me isnt she lol!

bikerchick82
19-12-09, 07:45 PM
Goddamn, twice now in a few months :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm nuts, Yeah I hurt, No the bike is fine, Yeah, I was riding like a granny cos I knew the roads were bad :smt012

I didn't even get halfway through the 22 mile journey and I just lost it on a patch of black ice on a corner.

You'd have laughed if you'd have seen it, everything seemed to happen in slow mo but I couldn't get my hands out of my muffs (steady now!!) quick enough so it was a bit of a drunken collapse!

I think I might have heard a squirrel shout "Timmmmmmmmbbbbbeeeeeerr!"

Got home, got picked up by one of the lads, almost had a head on with someone who pulled out on us on an extremely icy road :smt009

Tomorrow I'm going to spend the entire day in bed as it seems to be the safest place :smt044

Von Teese
19-12-09, 07:54 PM
Yeah, I'm nuts
I definately second that!

Yeah I hurt
Awww hon xxx I might do what I did to Jenn last night to cheer you up!! ;)

No the bike is fine
At least that's something!!

Yeah, I was riding like a granny cos I knew the roads were bad :smt012
Would have loved to see that ;)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7gYNb3GSh4M/Sd6qA0wLfTI/AAAAAAAAMJg/thoSHThe9kc/s400/2092667101_b9307bcc64.jpg
By the way, Im loving this old girl's style!!

I couldn't get my hands out of my muffs quick enough
How many times have I told you ....oh ...hang on....nevermind, I thought you meant something else!

zobers
19-12-09, 07:56 PM
Glad you are ok BC82. Oh and loving the new look in your photo :).

bikerchick82
19-12-09, 08:01 PM
I shall sort you out when we're next together Miss VT ;)

Cheers Zobers, the new look is the one that Jen forced me into :smt044

Von Teese
19-12-09, 08:09 PM
the new look is the one that Jen forced me into

God! a few threats to trash your bike, torture by ripping your eyebrows out and teaching your dog to eat your sofa, ordering you a corset and a few other bits online in your name, changing your hair colour and making you buy make up... and now Im FORCING you!!
Sheesh!

bikerchick82
19-12-09, 08:15 PM
Ahhhhhhhh! Hah hah hah!!!!

My accident this morning is all your fault!!!

You've turned me into a girl and I can no longer ride properly!

I was too busy worrying about whether my lipstick was smudged to concentrate on the road :smt044:smt044

anna
19-12-09, 08:27 PM
Glad your ok, hope the bike is easily fixed.

Von Teese
19-12-09, 08:31 PM
Ahhhhhhhh! Hah hah hah!!!!

My accident this morning is all your fault!!!

You've turned me into a girl and I can no longer ride properly!

I was too busy worrying about whether my lipstick was smudged to concentrate on the road :smt044:smt044

:-dd

bikerchick82
19-12-09, 08:54 PM
Glad your ok, hope the bike is easily fixed.

Cheers!

Absolutely no damage to the bike, not even any cracked fairings......Luckily it was my winter hack zx6r and not the zx7r!

anna
19-12-09, 08:58 PM
Cheers!

Absolutely no damage to the bike, not even any cracked fairings......Luckily it was my winter hack zx6r and not the zx7r!

Thats a relief I am sure!

I take it, it was the heated mittens you couldnīt get your hands out of? I have often wondered at how they might affect you in an accident.

bikerchick82
19-12-09, 09:44 PM
Nah, I've got heated grips but also handle bar muffs as well.....There's no street cred to be associated with my zx6r but it keeps me warm!

http://www.motorcycleworldl-spa.co.uk/images/uploads/Handlebar_Muffs.jpg

Cos the muffs are new, they're quite stiff on the opening, I just couldn't get my hands out quick enough, although to be fair, if I had then I think I would have broken one of my wrists yet again or my collarbone! As it is I landed on my right leg which is sore and a bit stiff but I'll live ;)

anna
19-12-09, 09:47 PM
mmm... pondering outloud here but is there any mittens on the market that has a velcrow type seal so that it could be ripped off if you needed your hands real quick???

tanis34
19-12-09, 09:58 PM
ouch hope you dont hurt too much tomorrow , glad it wasn't more serious