PDA

View Full Version : Anger Management Classes anyone ?

Supervox
22-12-09, 11:37 AM
Whilst I realise that this occurred across the pond & involves our Colonial Cousins - talk about an inappropriate response !!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8425683.stm

philbut
22-12-09, 12:29 PM
I saw that too. What a d*ck head, honestly!

the_lone_wolf
22-12-09, 12:38 PM
Fat black guy thinks he's Shaft or something :smt043

"Throw another snowball..."

maviczap
22-12-09, 12:56 PM
That's the trouble when you give idiots guns :(

Nostrils
22-12-09, 01:58 PM
That's the trouble when you give idiots guns :( and they just happen to be on the other side of the pond!;)

My neighbour who is in her late 60's was clearing her car and the drive of snow yesterday and had a couple of scrotes throw snowballs at her and she nearly went flying, but she had the last laugh though, one of the kids dads witnessed it all and gave him a right clip round the ear, he slipped and banged his head on the floor and got another one for his cheek and was sent in doors - My neighbour said she felt a little guilty for laughing!

maviczap
22-12-09, 02:12 PM
and they just happen to be on the other side of the pond!;)

That's probably a good thing :cool:

speedplay
22-12-09, 02:26 PM
A bit of a blanket statement but god, Americans are thick.

maviczap
22-12-09, 02:28 PM

Prepare to get nuked :rolleyes:

rocketgirl
22-12-09, 02:59 PM
:( its true...

speedplay
22-12-09, 03:01 PM

There is always one exception to prove the rule... ;)

lol

TazDaz
22-12-09, 03:02 PM
I thought it was quite a comical clip...!

Supervox
22-12-09, 04:03 PM

I wouldn't neccessarily say 'thick' (however, some have proved me seriously wrong over the years) more misguided when it comes to their attitude towards firearms.

I'm guessing here that Hampton, Va is one of the more liberal (or should that read 'civilised') areas of our former colony ?

The reason I say this is because I remember when I lived in the States & the issue of Gun Control arose (as it does from time to time) & the Commonwealth of Virginia decided that it would embrace Gun Control (shock horror !!) & that it would take the following stance :-

No-one shall be permitted to purchase more than 12 guns in any single calendar year !!

rocketgirl
22-12-09, 04:29 PM
I wouldn't neccessarily say 'thick' (however, some have proved me seriously wrong over the years) more misguided when it comes to their attitude towards firearms.

I'm guessing here that Hampton, Va is one of the more liberal (or should that read 'civilised') areas of our former colony ?

Liberal? Well, Virginia is typically a blue state but I wouldn't call it liberal. Personally I enjoy my right to own firearms. Hampton, Virginia (particularly the little corner I call home) I suspect is not such a nice place as its namesake. Thankfully, my xD9 has never been called upon to defend the homestead. The 400+ pounds of Bernese Mountain Dogs have made it unnecessary thus far.

Admittedly, gun control has been.... lacking. If tomorrow they decided to take all the guns away, and they had a plan that I believed might actually work; if they were going to get every last one, NOT JUST the legally registered ones, I'd hand it over. I don't hold out much hope for that though.

maviczap
22-12-09, 04:43 PM
Liberal? Admittedly, gun control has been.... lacking. If tomorrow they decided to take all the guns away, and they had a plan that I believed might actually work; if they were going to get every last one, NOT JUST the legally registered ones, I'd hand it over. I don't hold out much hope for that though.

Trouble is that'll never happen in reality will it :smt009

rocketgirl
22-12-09, 04:51 PM
:smt102 Take solace in the knowledge that some day all the firearms will be gone........ We'll be pointing laser guns at each other instead. :smt072

Stu
22-12-09, 06:18 PM
It's made the BBC 6 O'clock news :)

maviczap
22-12-09, 06:21 PM
It's made the BBC 6 O'clock news :)

Perhaps it'll make 'Oddbox' on Sunday too :p

Bluepete
22-12-09, 06:50 PM
When he said

"Throw another snowball"

I was wishing I had a time machine and a ticket to the states! Oh God, I wish I had been there to deflate that fat-heads ego! He would have been pelted sooooo much.

I've lost count of the number of people whi have phoned up in the last few days, complainning that the kids are playing snowball fights. The only thing that would happen if I was asked to attend such an "incident" would be to join in!

Miserable feckers!

Pete ;)

Luckypants
24-12-09, 11:45 AM
Looks like something similar happening over here. What's going on? Snow rage?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_east/8429647.stm

2hys
24-12-09, 12:00 PM
I remember when I lived in the States & the issue of Gun Control arose (as it does from time to time) & the Commonwealth of Virginia decided that it would embrace Gun Control (shock horror !!) & that it would take the following stance :-

No-one shall be permitted to purchase more than 12 guns in any single calendar year !!

:winner: :smt046 :smt067

Specialone
24-12-09, 12:21 PM
Guns dont kill people, snowballs do...

Stu
24-12-09, 03:37 PM
Looks like something similar happening over here. What's going on? Snow rage?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_east/8429647.stm

So much for us being able to laugh at Americans. That is really sad :(

zsv650
24-12-09, 04:00 PM
:smt005 so true :D