PDA

View Full Version : Inner gloves

Specialone
14-03-10, 07:36 PM
Dont know if this has been mentioned before...
but i hate wearing big thick gloves or i havent found any i like to wear yet put it like that, so with the cold i have been struggling with me A* short super moto gloves, anyway bought some revit inner gloves for £12 and they are brilliant, still have same feel in my gloves, they wick away moisture, easily washed and stop my hands going numb with cold, so far im very pleased.
Did 110 miles today and hands didnt get cold once albeit it was a touch milder, but windy.

Thought i'd share anyway.

Phil

speedplay
14-03-10, 07:41 PM
I'm the same.

I hate wearing bulky winter gloves so bought some oxford chillout gloves for under my sports gloves.

Specialone
14-03-10, 07:52 PM
I'm the same.

I hate wearing bulky winter gloves so bought some oxford chillout gloves for under my sports gloves.

Why didnt you suggest this to me? :rolleyes:
I have been struggling for weeks, only found these by accident while trying on £120+ gloves in bikers world in coleshill.
I thought for £12, cant go wrong.

Phil

speedplay
14-03-10, 07:55 PM
I only got them last week myself.

I used them on the EAR rideout and the guys will tell you, it was bloody cold.

My mate simon was really struggling with his hands so cold in his liners and sports gloves so I swapped with him.

Really wish I hadn't!

-Ralph-
14-03-10, 10:04 PM
Where did you go today?

Specialone
14-03-10, 11:11 PM
Where did you go today?
More or less done the route we done a couple of sundays ago when we had the snow on the morning, evesham, broadway, fish hill, stratford.
Tbh i did think about calling you but it was a spur of the moment thing and i was pushed for time with taking the MIL out for dinner at 2.30pm.
I went out just before 11, got back at 1.30, 110 miles.
Trying to improve my cornering on the sv ;)

-Ralph-
15-03-10, 09:39 AM
More or less done the route we done a couple of sundays ago when we had the snow on the morning, evesham, broadway, fish hill, stratford.
Tbh i did think about calling you but it was a spur of the moment thing and i was pushed for time with taking the MIL out for dinner at 2.30pm.
I went out just before 11, got back at 1.30, 110 miles.
Trying to improve my cornering on the sv ;)

No chance for me yesterday, since I had a kid, I've got two women to please on Mothers Day :smt102

dizzyblonde
15-03-10, 12:06 PM
I'm the same,I wear windstopper gloves under my Halvarssons. I do have a pair of Held Extreme winter gloves, but my little hands can't cope with feeling like they have been turned into bananas!

Specialone
15-03-10, 06:51 PM
Thats my problem, i dont feel in control of the bike when wearing thick gloves, feels like boxing gloves or something.
Havent tried any good quality ones though tbh and my winter ones were only £40.