PDA

View Full Version : AR10 Official Clothing

Pages : [1] 2

gruntygiggles
07-07-10, 06:39 PM
Well guys 'n' gals, I'm pleased to announce that lots of very hard work by Paul the 6th has resulted in the AR10 clothing now being available to buy online. Benefits include:-

10% discount on orders over £30
15% discount on orders over £60
FREE delivery to the AR campsite for all orders
Option to have your order delivered to you (recorded signed for) if you're unable to attend AR or want your items in advance
10% of all profit goes back to the sv650 forums to help keep the site going
Charity donation to be made to Velindre Cancer Centre based on overall sales - the more you buy the more we will donate
Cut off date: Monday 26th July

Printed AR10 sheep artwork with supaflex CAD cut lettering all heat pressed on to heavyweight cotton t-shirts, hoodies and drawstring backpacks :)

So......here's a link to the online shop:-

http://www.godesign.me.uk/ar10/

Payment is through PayPal via the online shop, just choose what you want for your shopping basket and go to checkout :-)
Don't miss out, they are brilliant quality garments :-)

gruntygiggles
07-07-10, 06:40 PM
Paul.....I'll be having two t-shirts and a hoodie and I think Dan will too, so we'll put our orders in thsi week :-)

the_lone_wolf
07-07-10, 06:43 PM
Nice

I suppose Paul's the guy to ask, but would it be possible to get a different text on front/back of the hoodies?

gruntygiggles
07-07-10, 06:44 PM
Nice

I suppose Paul's the guy to ask, but would it be possible to get a different text on front/back of the hoodies?

I'm sure he'll be along soon enough to answer all your questions :-)

Paul the 6th
07-07-10, 07:00 PM
Nice

Yo yo dudes,

different text as in something other than your username? or the footer text which details the AR dates etc..?

the_lone_wolf
07-07-10, 07:37 PM
Yo yo dudes,

different text as in something other than your username? or the footer text which details the AR dates etc..?

Will PM you dude:cool:

Electro
07-07-10, 09:22 PM
Can stuff be paid via paypal?

the_lone_wolf
07-07-10, 09:24 PM
Can stuff be paid via paypal?

Yes, in fact I had to use them *spits*

Electro
07-07-10, 09:28 PM
Cool, can I have the paypal addy please?

the_lone_wolf
07-07-10, 09:33 PM
Order through the website and you'll be directed there...

Paul the 6th
07-07-10, 09:33 PM
as much as I despise paypal, it's the most convenient method for the time being.

When you've added all the various bits to the shopping cart, clicked checkout and then press to pay, it will direct you to paypal to make payment.

Electro
07-07-10, 09:53 PM
Sorted, T and hoody ordered :)

BanannaMan
08-07-10, 04:35 AM
Going there
Doing that
Getting the t-shirt

:cool:

tinpants
08-07-10, 09:49 AM
T shirt and hoody ordered and paid for.

Paul, I've added a request for my stuff. Hope thats ok.

Cheers dude.

EssexDave
08-07-10, 05:20 PM
Are ALL of the hoodies out of stock? :S

fizzwheel
08-07-10, 06:36 PM
Ordered one for me and one for Liz ( Diamond ) will pick up at the AR. Nice job :cool:

Supervox
08-07-10, 09:08 PM
I'd love one of the T Shirts - but I DON'T do PayPal - any other option(s) ?

Paul the 6th
08-07-10, 10:15 PM
Are ALL of the hoodies out of stock? :S

Cheers for pointing this out dave - my bad, I missed one of the stock control settings - should be fixed now :)

gruntygiggles
08-07-10, 10:35 PM

I don't have an answer for that Voxy, but I'm sure we can sort something out! :-)

EssexDave
09-07-10, 05:36 AM
Cheers for pointing this out dave - my bad, I missed one of the stock control settings - should be fixed now :)

Ty very much :)

davepreston
10-07-10, 05:34 PM
order placed:)

Cazza
11-07-10, 10:40 PM
Just wondering how the t-shirt sizes work for us ladies who'd like a 'skinni-fit' one (like last year's).

Are the kids' sizes really for kids, or are they the skinni-fit ones? In which case, any idea what the listed sizes equate to in terms of size 10, 12 etc? Ta!

lily
12-07-10, 10:21 AM
Done :-D

Paul the 6th
13-07-10, 11:26 AM
Just wondering how the t-shirt sizes work for us ladies who'd like a 'skinni-fit' one (like last year's).

Are the kids' sizes really for kids, or are they the skinni-fit ones? In which case, any idea what the listed sizes equate to in terms of size 10, 12 etc? Ta!

Hiya Cazza - we've just added ladies skinny fit t-shirts and polo shirts to the choice of garments

missyburd
13-07-10, 07:08 PM
Is there a sizing chart for the hoodies and shirts? I want a hoody but never know what size to get :oops:

Dave20046
13-07-10, 07:53 PM
Do you do boxer shorts?

missyburd
13-07-10, 08:15 PM
Do you do boxer shorts?
why are you planning on showing them off much?

Actually, saying that, suppose you do, seeing as you don't believe in BELTS! :smt046

Dave20046
13-07-10, 08:58 PM
why are you planning on showing them off much?

Actually, saying that, suppose you do, seeing as you don't believe in BELTS! :smt046

Primarily - depending on price; can pack a little lighter lol

Secondarily - as you say

thirdarily - Bear!

Dave20046
13-07-10, 08:59 PM
infact talking of bear; paul you'd make a mint selling AR10 chastity belts (on the night though - when the desperation strikes)

Cazza
13-07-10, 08:59 PM
Hiya Cazza - we've just added ladies skinny fit t-shirts and polo shirts to the choice of garments

Marvelly-****, thank you.

Stig
14-07-10, 10:45 AM

Doh!

I ordered Foxy a Childs medium as I know the adult one would drown her. :roll:

Stig
14-07-10, 10:47 AM
I've just checked the sizes of the ladies one. Still too big for her so still made the right choice. :)

Paul the 6th
14-07-10, 11:10 AM
Only just seen your post stiggy - there has only been one other female order but if anyone wants to change their order at all, that's fine, just contact me as soon as possible :)

Paul the 6th
14-07-10, 11:11 AM
Do you do boxer shorts?

can do boxer shorts dave lol - supplier has alsorts of wicked and wonderful goodies in stock.

Stig
14-07-10, 11:14 AM
Only just seen your post stiggy - there has only been one other female order but if anyone wants to change their order at all, that's fine, just contact me as soon as possible :)

I'd need a size 6 adult female slim fit one. Do you do them that small? I also went for delivery rather than collection. Does this mean I would need to send the one I ordered back or has it not been delivered yet?

Cheers

Paul the 6th
14-07-10, 11:31 AM
I'd need a size 6 adult female slim fit one. Do you do them that small? I also went for delivery rather than collection. Does this mean I would need to send the one I ordered back or has it not been delivered yet?

Cheers

I'm just on with production at this exact moment - nothing has been printed yet but will be by around 3pm this afternoon. Yours are marked up for posting to be delivered tomorrow. Unfortunately the adults hoodies only go down to a 'small' and not 'extra small' so what you ordered should be more fitting (sorry for the pun)..

Hope this helps :)

Stig
14-07-10, 12:29 PM
No worries. Leave it as it is then. :)

Quiff Wichard
14-07-10, 12:57 PM

Vox me putting order in I can order ya one and then u brass me up at the site.. ?/ pm me what ya want . unless one of the sothern bums could do the saame who you see more regularly.. up 2 u

Paul the 6th
14-07-10, 01:09 PM
it's all gravy quiff, vox has sent a cheque - I've also adjusted the shopping cart to include the option to pay by cheque as I understand paypal can easily lose customers after one or two bad experiences

jambo
14-07-10, 01:44 PM
Cool! I wished I'd noticed the AR09 clothing last year so shall be getting my virtual plastic out this time around :)
Jambo

missyburd
14-07-10, 04:05 PM
Could you answer my question please Paul? see post 25 ;-)

Quiff Wichard
14-07-10, 04:35 PM
Cool! I wished I'd noticed the AR09 clothing last year so shall be getting my virtual plastic out this time around :)
Jambo

same here jambo.. I missed the post for last years t shirts and they were ace- like Nurburgring ..wudda liked one me..:(

maviczap
14-07-10, 04:52 PM
Done

Quiff Wichard
14-07-10, 05:05 PM

me need that also. mand is size 8 to 10 but not sure if she need childs xl or xxxl or small adults in a hoodie

missyburd
14-07-10, 05:13 PM
me need that also. mand is size 8 to 10 but not sure if she need childs xl or xxxl or small adults in a hoodie
Well I like my hoodies a bit baggy, and even more so I can wear them over leathers. For this reason I normally get men's small or medium but dont want a tiny one!

Paul the 6th
15-07-10, 07:29 AM

Is there a sizing chart for the hoodies and shirts? I want a hoody but never know what size to get :oops:

sorry, dave numbers distracted me with talk of AR10 boxer shorts #-o

Well I like my hoodies a bit baggy, and even more so I can wear them over leathers. For this reason I normally get men's small or medium but dont want a tiny one!

The garments we're using are fruit of the loom premium/heavyweight cotton (t-shirts/hoodies/polo's) so the fabric is better quality than your average 'blank supply for branding' clothing.

In terms of actual fitment there is no black and white sizing chart on the suppliers website. In the past we have tried a few other manufacturers' garments such as Gildan & Hanes. I usually take an XL in most t-shirts:

Hanes are smaller than average - I would require an XXL to avoid looking silly
Fruit of the loom fit just right - XL fits absolutely perfect
Gildan are oversized - a Large would be adequate for me

Since we're using fruit of the loom which only go down to a 'Small' I'd recommend a kids XL hoodie for Mandy and for MYC, if you're planning on wearing it over your leathers then either a Small Adults (if wearing over leathers once in a blue moon) or Medium Adults (if you plan on wearing over leathers quite regularly).

Hope the lack of sizing chart doesn't inconvenience anyone too much - as always, if anyone isn't completely happy with their garment once they receive it (quality/sizing/otherwise) please do come and speak to me at the AR/via pm/email so we can sort it out for you asap.

missyburd
15-07-10, 08:29 AM
Okiedoki Paul will order now based on your info :-) Thanks!

missyburd
15-07-10, 08:31 AM
Ahhhhh just checked out one of my other hoodies that fits me perfec' and it is indeed a S, fruit of the loom! Sorted!

Paul the 6th
15-07-10, 08:33 AM
forgot to mention, I think the GM3 shirts were gildan so you may have found them to be a bit generously sized :)

Messie
15-07-10, 09:58 AM
Do you do giant kaftans for big old hippy grannies?

Quiff Wichard
15-07-10, 10:01 AM
thanks Paul.. very helpful..

will order now today

_Stretchie_
15-07-10, 10:05 AM
CHEEKY BUGGER

I've just looked at last years to see the size...

It's a bloody large.. A LARGE...

Oooooooooh the cheek

chris8886
15-07-10, 10:40 AM
just ordered my t-shirt paul, i hope it's as good as last years and i'm pretty sure i know who your supplier is, i order quite a lot of stuff from them too ;)

Viney
15-07-10, 03:06 PM
Paul

Can i order on the 26th? Dont get paid until then. But i will deffo order up a Polo shirt thats for sure, and a SV650 decal for Doris..the bike that is

Pingu65
15-07-10, 10:01 PM
T-Shirts ordered for The Pingu's :)

Treacle
15-07-10, 10:31 PM
Did! Cheer's Paul for your effort's, nice one. O and what's the ETA if you have them delivered before the AR?

Cheers Matt.

blue curvy jester
16-07-10, 10:38 AM
A LARGE...

Oooooooooh the cheek

Is that all it covered then

i don't think paul does short body fat belly size ( for moi obviously)

_Stretchie_
16-07-10, 10:41 AM
Ooooooh you beee hatch

Cazza
16-07-10, 06:07 PM

Thank you. Done-ded.

wattyfred89
16-07-10, 06:50 PM
Just orderd my T-shirt :-)

Paul the 6th
16-07-10, 07:41 PM
T-Shirts ordered for The Pingu's :)

Pingu - pm received re: usernames - no worries mate the invoice is quite clear as to what you'd like on each garment :)

Did! Cheer's Paul for your effort's, nice one. O and what's the ETA if you have them delivered before the AR?

Cheers Matt.

alright treacle :D

garments were posted today (you should have received a 'dispatched' email to confirm this). Will be delivered with you tomorrow recorded signed for to ensure none of them go for a world tour of royal mails sorting offices..

HTH & hope you're well buddy :)

diamond
16-07-10, 08:29 PM
Ordered, thanks Paul.

caz650s
16-07-10, 08:39 PM
All ordered ...

Hope I don't put on too much weight between now & the AR !

Paul the 6th
16-07-10, 08:49 PM
All ordered ...

Hope I don't put on too much weight between now & the AR !

lolz.... you'll be fine - just a quick note to yourself and anyone else who places an order, if you change your mind regarding colour/size/garment choice etc... please get in touch asap. We're more than happy to accommodate people changing their mind as long as we can make changes before the respective clothing has been pressed.

Thank you to everyone that has placed an order so far, you're doing a great job supporting the sv forums & the velindre cancer centre

Stig
17-07-10, 09:32 AM
Received my hoodies today. Many thanks. Just thought I'd make a note for everyone. The sizes seem to be on the large side. I ordered a medium adult hoodie for myself which I would be able to fit over my leathers and I ordered a childs medium for Lisa which is only a little smaller than mine. Maybe a little too late for most who have already ordered but at least you'll know what to expect. :)

Treacle
17-07-10, 11:35 AM
alright treacle :D

garments were posted today (you should have received a 'dispatched' email to confirm this). Will be delivered with you tomorrow recorded signed for to ensure none of them go for a world tour of royal mails sorting offices..

HTH & hope you're well buddy :)

Your the the bestist bloke in the whole wide world. Arrived just now and there the kippers tits. Top man!

I'm good mate, hope your well, looking forward to catch up with you soon.

Devil Biccy
17-07-10, 09:27 PM
ordered mine and hoping to colect at AR by being there this year

darkdreamsgal
21-07-10, 09:56 AM
Received my hoodies today. Many thanks. Just thought I'd make a note for everyone. The sizes seem to be on the large side. I ordered a medium adult hoodie for myself which I would be able to fit over my leathers and I ordered a childs medium for Lisa which is only a little smaller than mine. Maybe a little too late for most who have already ordered but at least you'll know what to expect. :)
But what sizes are you and Lisa normally, for those of us who haven't met you?? :)

Stig
21-07-10, 11:19 AM
But what sizes are you and Lisa normally, for those of us who haven't met you?? :)

Normally? My size is always constant. :wink:

I'm 5ft 7in (I think) Lisa is TINY and a size 6. The medium childs I ordered for her fits me. Mine I can fit over my leathers.

Just for the record. Paul kindly offered to resolve the issue with Lisa's top. But quite simply there isn't much point. Even the childs small is going to be too big. (Did I mention she was TINY?) :lol:

darkdreamsgal
21-07-10, 11:52 AM
Normally? My size is always constant. :wink:

I'm 5ft 7in (I think) Lisa is TINY and a size 6. The medium childs I ordered for her fits me. Mine I can fit over my leathers.

Just for the record. Paul kindly offered to resolve the issue with Lisa's top. But quite simply there isn't much point. Even the childs small is going to be too big. (Did I mention she was TINY?) :lol:
lol Ok cool - assuming you're not on *ahem* the larger side then, I shall order me an adult medium to go over my leathers too :)

Stig
21-07-10, 12:21 PM
I'm an athletic build you could say. :)

darkdreamsgal
21-07-10, 12:23 PM
Hehe I have placed an order for Adult Small!

Stig
21-07-10, 12:41 PM
Hehe I have placed an order for Adult Small!

That was athletic, not muscle man. :lol:

darkdreamsgal
21-07-10, 12:57 PM
That was athletic, not muscle man. :lol:
lol Is "athletic" code for skinny then?! I'm 5'6" and a size 10 so with leathers on, I'm thinking that Adult Small is the right size over my leathers unless you're ultra skinny!!! :P

Stig
21-07-10, 01:57 PM
lol Is "athletic" code for skinny then?! I'm 5'6" and a size 10 so with leathers on, I'm thinking that Adult Small is the right size over my leathers unless you're ultra skinny!!! :P

I think you've made the right choice. :lol:

Not skinny. :)

xXBADGERXx
21-07-10, 07:59 PM
Just ordered mine :)

Quiff Wichard
22-07-10, 11:02 AM

like Fatima Whitbread..

Quiff Wichard
22-07-10, 11:19 AM
I am totally confused as to what sizes to order in hoodies.. !

dont want to spend the money and neither fit..

Stig
22-07-10, 02:22 PM
I wouldn't have thought there would be an issue in regards to what size you need to order Dave. :wink: My original post was just to warn that the childs sizes seem rather on the large size. But then anyone that's met Lisa will know she is small. The medium childs is not that much small than the adult medium.

Quiff Wichard
22-07-10, 02:30 PM
I wouldn't have thought there would be an issue in regards to what size you need to order Dave. :wink: My original post was just to warn that the childs sizes seem rather on the large size. But then anyone that's met Lisa will know she is small. The medium childs is not that much small than the adult medium.

oo I dont know Si I have put on some of Plowsies lost weight since last you seen me I am not like Beckham anymore..:D:D

SVStorm
22-07-10, 03:35 PM
Order Placed :)

gruntygiggles
22-07-10, 03:40 PM
Order Placed :)

Woo...fandabiedosie :-)!

Treacle
22-07-10, 04:16 PM
oo I dont know Si I have put on some of Plowsies lost weight since last you seen me I am not like Beckham anymore..:D:D

You have a PM my good man. ;-)

fenjer
22-07-10, 11:19 PM
is it really wrong of me to want a hoodie even tho the chance of me actually making the AR is slim?

:(

BanannaMan
23-07-10, 03:22 AM
is it really wrong of me to want a hoodie even tho the chance of me actually making the AR is slim?

Well, there is still a slim chance, so you'd need to properly attired. :cool:

Hope you can make it!

Stig
23-07-10, 09:06 AM

I have a t-shirt from last year which I did not attend. Oh well. :lol:

chris8886
23-07-10, 02:58 PM

definately not, you'll have a nice hoddy telling people about the .org, you'll be giving a bit of money to charity and giving business to a fairly small (i think, correct me if i'm wrong paul) business rather than a huge company.

Quiff Wichard
23-07-10, 03:51 PM
ordered ours now - hope they the right size..

fenjer
23-07-10, 06:56 PM
Ordered.

If I dont make it to the AR some poor soul is going to have to bring it back for me!

BernardBikerchick
23-07-10, 08:03 PM
he he he paul where r u !!! can we do that printing i pmd you about x

xXBADGERXx
23-07-10, 08:05 PM
he he he paul where r u !!! can we do that printing i pmd you about x

Make sure they are £20`s ...... people get suspect when they see a £50 note and they are harder to get rid of

martianskippy
23-07-10, 11:51 PM
Shirts for me and Kate ordered :)

christopher
24-07-10, 09:35 AM
Hoodie arrived this morning, thanks again Paul :D

Quiff Wichard
24-07-10, 09:39 AM
Paul refunded me cos I overpaid..

what an honest honest chap..

cheers Paul.

phil24_7
25-07-10, 09:30 AM
Were you trying to pay for "extras" again! lol

BernardBikerchick
25-07-10, 09:42 AM
paul heeeeeeellllllllllllllllppppp please PM me need to know about printing so we can order hun x

BernardBikerchick
25-07-10, 10:02 AM
all ordered for me webby wooooooooooooooooo !!!! soo excited now he h he he he he he he

RichT
26-07-10, 11:44 AM
Mr 6th - PM sent.

Paul the 6th
26-07-10, 01:20 PM
Hellloooooo internet! Sorry I've been away over the weekend so not had chance to check pm/email etc...

Will get back to everybody one by one

jambo
26-07-10, 03:23 PM
Hoodies for me and Jo ordered to the camp site.

Only an hour after the final deadline. Well above par for me...:rolleyes:

Jambo