PDA

View Full Version : AR10 clothing update

Paul the 6th
13-07-10, 02:39 PM
http://www.godesign.me.uk/ar10/ar2010%20webshop%20jpeg.jpg

Earlier today we added polo shirts and ladies skinny fit t-shirts to the cart after requests from a few members. We may well be adding some showerproof jackets and one or two other items once we've tested compatibility between the transfers & respective fabrics :)

To all the people who have ordered already, the stock is on it's way and will be pressed with the AR logo & your username tomorrow. Those who have opted for their clothing to be posted directly to them, your items will be in the post tomorrow to arrive on Thursday via first class recorded delivery ('signed for').

Just a little reminder, the cut off point for all orders is Monday 26th July - any orders placed after this point will still be taken but cannot be 100% guaranteed to be at the AR campsite for collection when you get there.

BernardBikerchick
19-07-10, 08:45 AM
thanks hun for arranging !!! had a sneak preview of treacles tops awesome dude !!

Stig
19-07-10, 10:23 AM
He is quite good but I think awesome is a bit of a strong word to describe our Treacle.

Treacle
19-07-10, 07:53 PM
Quite good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Si im hurt.:cry: lol

the_lone_wolf
19-07-10, 08:00 PM
Hey Paul

Won't be there on Friday, can I collect on Saturday instead?

phil24_7
22-07-10, 07:50 PM
Ordered!

lily
22-07-10, 08:05 PM
Hey Paul

Won't be there on Friday, can I collect on Saturday instead?

not a problem will make sure we keep it for when you get there

skeetly
22-07-10, 09:04 PM
not a problem will make sure we keep it for when you get there

Oh! Can you do the same for me please?? :)

lily
22-07-10, 10:00 PM
Yep not a problem

skeetly
23-07-10, 09:03 AM
Yep not a problem

Very kind. Thank you.

Paul the 6th
26-07-10, 03:38 PM
Quick update: several users have pm'd asking if they can place their order a little later in the week due to payday & other reasons. As a result we're happy to extend the absolute deadline for clothing orders to 3pm on Thursday 29th July. Any orders placed after 3pm are not guaranteed to be at the site ready for collection on the friday of AR10.

Thank you to everyone who has ordered & paid already, the production work has kept us very busy over the last 2 weeks and we've got a fair load left to do over the next few days. Even if I say so myself, the shirts & hoodies look absolutely cracking :)

If there any other questions in the meantime please do get in touch via pm or mail@godesign.me.uk - I myself have been tied up over the weekend but have just about gotten back to all the pm's which were waiting in my inbox..

thanks again :) Paul w

Specialone
27-07-10, 06:07 PM
Quick update: several users have pm'd asking if they can place their order a little later in the week due to payday & other reasons. As a result we're happy to extend the absolute deadline for clothing orders to 3pm on Thursday 29th July. Any orders placed after 3pm are not guaranteed to be at the site ready for collection on the friday of AR10.

Thank you to everyone who has ordered & paid already, the production work has kept us very busy over the last 2 weeks and we've got a fair load left to do over the next few days. Even if I say so myself, the shirts & hoodies look absolutely cracking :)

If there any other questions in the meantime please do get in touch via pm or mail@godesign.me.uk - I myself have been tied up over the weekend but have just about gotten back to all the pm's which were waiting in my inbox..

thanks again :) Paul w
Paul i have pm'd you but no reply yet, i presumed you were mega busy.

Paul the 6th
27-07-10, 06:46 PM
eyup phil - sorry mate yours was near the bottom of the pile & I missed it.. reply sent :)

fenjer
27-07-10, 07:27 PM
I've sent a PM and not had a reply either! :(

Shellywoozle
27-07-10, 08:33 PM
I am a size 12 what size Adult hoddy would I need to order???? HELP !!

kwak zzr
28-07-10, 11:10 AM
ordered a hoodie and payed via paypal cheers paul.

keith_d
28-07-10, 11:28 AM
Tried to order a Polo shirt but website kept telling me it wasn't valid, so I've ordered a T-shirt instead.

Bri w
29-07-10, 06:19 AM
pm'd paul

Specialone
29-07-10, 06:32 AM
Ordered 4 shirts, so paul, dont worry about the trumpet extra bit, i know your busy.

Ta

Paul the 6th
29-07-10, 08:02 AM
Tried to order a Polo shirt but website kept telling me it wasn't valid, so I've ordered a T-shirt instead.

Fixed that yesterday evening keith - it was me trying to tidy things up in the back end of the cart system last week which caused the error - thanks for pointing it out. If you want to switch to a polo shirt please let me know....

pm'd paul

received and replied

Ordered 4 shirts, so paul, dont worry about the trumpet extra bit, i know your busy.

Ta

no worries phil, it would have taken a reasonable amount of time to get the design looking perfect. For a small run of shirts it would have resulted in quite a high retail price at the end...

keith_d
30-07-10, 06:08 AM
Fixed that yesterday evening keith - it was me trying to tidy things up in the back end of the cart system last week which caused the error - thanks for pointing it out. If you want to switch to a polo shirt please let me know....

Yep - if you could change me to a dark blue polo shirt that would be grand. Can you let me know what the paypal account name is and I'll pay the difference.

Ta,

Keith.