PDA

View Full Version : Big Hands, need Glove Help

Fade
27-07-10, 10:10 PM
Evenin all,

I've been really struggling to find gloves large enough, Its not the palm size I've just got really long fingers. I've got a pair or A* 365 in XXXL (Size 13) that are ok now they have broken in but while I really like them the palm area is a bit large, the XXL/XL fit really well around the palm but the fingers are way too short.

So does any know of any brands that make XXXL gloves or that have really long fingers, I have tried on most brands but struggle to find places that even stock the larger sizes and most want £££ to order them in.

On the A* route I've been looking at the GP Pluses and the GP Pros as a summer glove and wondered what people think of the gauntlet on the pros, I've tried them on in store but its a bit difficult to get a feel for what they would be like on the bike/commute.

Cheers all,

Amanda
27-07-10, 10:14 PM
Have you tried your local Hein Gericke. A* are notoriously small so if you are fitting a XXXL then you will probably fit a XXL in others.

rictus01
27-07-10, 10:15 PM
your best bet is to go the the BMF tail ender Link (http://www.bmf.co.uk/Events/pages/tail_end.php).

you should be able to try on hundreds of pairs there.

Cheers Mark.

paiste
07-05-11, 11:03 PM
Evenin all,

I've been really struggling to find gloves large enough, Its not the palm size I've just got really long fingers. I've got a pair or A* 365 in XXXL (Size 13) that are ok now they have broken in but while I really like them the palm area is a bit large, the XXL/XL fit really well around the palm but the fingers are way too short.

So does any know of any brands that make XXXL gloves or that have really long fingers, I have tried on most brands but struggle to find places that even stock the larger sizes and most want £££ to order them in.

On the A* route I've been looking at the GP Pluses and the GP Pros as a summer glove and wondered what people think of the gauntlet on the pros, I've tried them on in store but its a bit difficult to get a feel for what they would be like on the bike/commute.

Cheers all,

Bit of a thread ressurection, but what gloves did you end up getting? I have exactly the same problem. Alpinestars no good. Knox handroid fit great but it would be nice to have a choice of a few more